Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Fire Your Boss In 2016 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Fire Your Boss In 2016 (742 Views)

10 Things To Never Say To Your Boss / 6 Secrets Your Boss Doesn’t Want You To Know / I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fire Your Boss In 2016 by sholatour(m): 3:35pm On Dec 30, 2015
Online marketing remains one of the most effective ways of making money in 2016. No matter your career, you can earn extra cash online, even on your spare time and graduate to the point of sacking your boss, if you actually have the gut. Do you know that you can even make money by merely visiting some websites? The opportunities online are so enormous that you should not be left out, especially in 2016. If you want me to guide you through some legitimate online money making programs, feel free to get in touch through georgy3004@gmail.com. Wishing you a prosperous 2016.
Re: Fire Your Boss In 2016 by gideonman: 6:21pm On Dec 30, 2015
Sir I'm interested and I have gotten in touch. Thanks for the great work.
Re: Fire Your Boss In 2016 by fleps(m): 7:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
gideonman:
Sir I'm interested and I have gotten in touch. Thanks for the great work.

Ta! Same person same talk just registered few minutes ago!!! SCAMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!
Re: Fire Your Boss In 2016 by sholatour(m): 9:00pm On Dec 30, 2015
fleps:

Ta! Same person same talk just registered few minutes ago!!! SCAMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!
Fear God.
Re: Fire Your Boss In 2016 by fleps(m): 10:06pm On Dec 30, 2015
sholatour:
Fear God.

Be quite please. You registered on 29th, the next commenter registered the next day. That's how scammers work. Fake testimony and fake identity.
Re: Fire Your Boss In 2016 by sholatour(m): 8:42am On Dec 31, 2015
fleps:

Be quite please. You registered on 29th, the next commenter registered the next day. That's how scammers work. Fake testimony and fake identity.
But that is not enough proof for you to start labelling me as a scammer. I expect you to carry out an underground check like checking ip, checking browsing model, etc. before coming to a conclusion. I think I deserve an apology.
Re: Fire Your Boss In 2016 by sholatour(m): 9:36am On Jan 01, 2016
Still waiting for your apology Fleps.

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Being A Perfectionist Actually Is Your Biggest Weakness / See Wat I Saw In A School Fence / I Lied About My Age To Get A Government Job. Will I Go To Hell Fire?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.