Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Lady Murdered By Guys For Rituals In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Murdered By Guys For Rituals In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Pic) (60417 Views)

Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo / DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) / Woman Robbed Of N3.2m In Uyo By Guys She Met In A Car (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Murdered By Guys For Rituals In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Pic) by ifekosky(m): 12:13am On Dec 31, 2015
Dis is not d 1st tym something of dis nature is occurring. Hope ladies will learn. Wish every lady wisdom come 2016
Re: Lady Murdered By Guys For Rituals In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Pic) by wink2015(m): 12:24am On Dec 31, 2015
[size=16pt]This serial killers used to operate in Ikorodu axis of Lagos. So they have now moved to Port Harcourt to continue their dastardly act. May God Almighty protect his children[/size]
Re: Lady Murdered By Guys For Rituals In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Pic) by Godsonkemz(m): 12:41am On Dec 31, 2015
She might had planned on how she will probably spend the Christmas in a grand style which might have led to that careless action which unfortunately led to her unfortunate death. May her soul RIP
Re: Lady Murdered By Guys For Rituals In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Pic) by mikolo80: 1:27am On Dec 31, 2015
Helkayklassic:
RIP... The danger OLOSHO work could put you into is more than the gain that would come out of it.
No risk no reward. she's just 1 out of thousands .she just unlucky
Re: Lady Murdered By Guys For Rituals In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Pic) by amtaken(f): 2:27am On Dec 31, 2015
I saw this somewhere else and it was said that this lady was murdered in her sleep by armed robbers.

Poster get your facts right.

1 Like

Re: Lady Murdered By Guys For Rituals In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Pic) by kisstbynature(m): 5:53am On Dec 31, 2015
But OP ur heading sha.... How you take know say na guys use her for rituals, did u see d guys, it could be ladies or even men who did that act, the way u put am, i think say d guys say dem catch them..

Pretty girl, may her soul rest with God
Re: Lady Murdered By Guys For Rituals In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Pic) by FRANKOXY(m): 6:53am On Dec 31, 2015
People get mind o shocked
Re: Lady Murdered By Guys For Rituals In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Pic) by mrspeaker: 7:25am On Dec 31, 2015
I cant but imagine a man will slit a fellow man throat because of whatever reason he thinks in his heart. A heart of a man is desperately wicked and full of deceit/evil, who can know it? Money!!! May you never know peace until you confess or you will die same way. Haba! enough is enough. Every evil you can imagine comes from Africa...... what some white countries thinks abt us.
Re: Lady Murdered By Guys For Rituals In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Pic) by Duru009(m): 7:38am On Dec 31, 2015
Runs girls.......
Thy no the tired.....

Hope thy will learn again after this......
Re: Lady Murdered By Guys For Rituals In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Pic) by harry509: 7:46am On Dec 31, 2015
Xposer:
One needs to be careful of whom he or she visits especially the ladies who travel to meet guys they barely know anything about. This pretty girl was reportedly murdered by desperate guys for ritual on Wednesday (Dec 23, 2015) in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state. May her soul rest in peace.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/12/pretty-lady-murdered-by-desperate.html

kai! My great father in heaven, wat is dis? Dis world reali wicked!! Sum girls slf, na wa 4 dem. Most they travel 2 see a guy they don't know b4?well may her soul REST N PEACE AMEN. D Wicked sha not go un-punish...
Re: Lady Murdered By Guys For Rituals In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Pic) by Makapounse(m): 8:00am On Dec 31, 2015
ebbybest:
Oh God may they never know peace until they confess.
AMEEN
Re: Lady Murdered By Guys For Rituals In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Pic) by Fourwinds: 8:01am On Dec 31, 2015
sunkoye:
this wont be the last....they never learn... cry
it is just greed...

many girls don't want to live a simple life....do with what u have...

if ur parents give u #5000 . be reasonable with it...

when d time comes....work for urself

1 Like

Re: Lady Murdered By Guys For Rituals In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Pic) by princemillla(m): 8:17am On Dec 31, 2015
We easily blame those guys involved in a scenario like this (not drumming support tho) leaving most stupewd girls who for love of money will travel from abuja to lagos or from one state to another to meet Facebook or bbm lover. Until our girls stops their illicit love for money movement, I am afraid something like this might persist
Re: Lady Murdered By Guys For Rituals In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Pic) by missyadorable(f): 8:23am On Dec 31, 2015
This is sad

Naija girl..just promise her marriage

She will travel for hours to visit you

Even though,she doesn't know you except on the internet

The hustle is real

Some
Re: Lady Murdered By Guys For Rituals In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Pic) by Josephjnr(m): 8:52am On Dec 31, 2015
RIP.But don't you guys think that all these I-NEVER-CHOP ladies are usually the victims of cases like this?
Re: Lady Murdered By Guys For Rituals In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Pic) by Anwonspee(m): 9:11am On Dec 31, 2015
May her killers NEVER know peace for the few days they have to live here on earth... Coz, nemesis shall caught with them soon. RIP.
Re: Lady Murdered By Guys For Rituals In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Pic) by Samakus(m): 9:17am On Dec 31, 2015
One lesson for our girls..

Follow money everywhere like where Gattuso dey follow Messi, find yourself in similar fate.
Re: Lady Murdered By Guys For Rituals In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 31, 2015
Xapio:
It's a lie..Saw this on FB few days ago. Happened somewhere in Florida, US

Does that picture look in anyway like Florida US?!
Re: Lady Murdered By Guys For Rituals In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Pic) by Skmoda360(m): 9:31am On Dec 31, 2015
ebbybest:
Oh God may they never know peace until they confess.
Re: Lady Murdered By Guys For Rituals In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Pic) by Xapio: 10:16am On Dec 31, 2015
og2711:

Does that picture look in anyway like Florida US?!
that picture has been on the internet since with different caption. The one I saw on FB posted by one guy from Florida said it happened in Florida. It was shared by my FB friend with over tens of thousand comments..
Re: Lady Murdered By Guys For Rituals In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 31, 2015
Rip oh

Erm do these rituals actual work orthey just killing ppl for no reason
When ppl ate brainwashed to blive certain things are real this is what happens ...
Re: Lady Murdered By Guys For Rituals In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Pic) by marysyviabrown(f): 10:35am On Dec 31, 2015
So if i meet a guy on social media nd he invites me,I will go nd take bus and start going,as what?in law or father,ladies control your movement,why wouldn't the guy visit u and u guys meet in an open place nd don't even dare sleep in THESAME room with him,go back to ur father house no matter how little you people have,be contented with what you people have,we ladies try to live up to what we don't have,my fellow babes we should learn how to work hard,pray to God for the right guy,why should u visit a guy you just meet on internet.R.I.P
Re: Lady Murdered By Guys For Rituals In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 31, 2015
Girls, stop undertaking useless journeys. Heaven knows what must have led to her death. May her soul RIP. Vengeance is of the Lord.
Re: Lady Murdered By Guys For Rituals In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 31, 2015
marysyviabrown:
So if i meet a guy on social media nd he invites me,I will go nd take bus and start going,as what?in law or father,ladies control your movement,why wouldn't the guy visit u and u guys meet in an open place nd don't even dare sleep in THESAME room with him,go back to ur father house no matter how little you people have,be contented with what you people have,we ladies try to live up to what we don't have,my fellow babes we should learn how to work hard,pray to God for the right guy,why should u visit a guy you just meet on internet.R.I.P

Like seriously o. Girls are too desperate, abeg! Endangering their lives unnecessarily.
Re: Lady Murdered By Guys For Rituals In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Pic) by toprealman: 12:58pm On Dec 31, 2015
one chioma *k****e was busy begging every tom, Rick and harry for money to make her hair for Xmas. she even sent her bank account!
People like Chioma will easily be used for anything.
Re: Lady Murdered By Guys For Rituals In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Pic) by acooriz(m): 3:05pm On Dec 31, 2015
U came. U saw... Unfortunately u no conquer
Re: Lady Murdered By Guys For Rituals In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Pic) by jossypajay: 3:40pm On Dec 31, 2015
Why are we posting lies over the internet. I saw this same picture few days ago with the caption that the lady was killed during the Biafra protest and now someone is telling us she was killed by ritualist.
Moderators, please crosscheck some of these post by people who want to be in the front page by all means.
Re: Lady Murdered By Guys For Rituals In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Pic) by Obcglobal(m): 5:58pm On Dec 31, 2015
So sad that some Nigeria youths have lost their good conscience , sense of reasoning and fear for blood. What a wicked generation all in the name of making money, this makes me to believe that some people maybe more wicked than the devil itself.Rest in peace my sister. Too late to right your wrong or mistake.
Re: Lady Murdered By Guys For Rituals In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Pic) by inikamoze(m): 10:38am On Jan 01, 2016
FAKE STORY

The lady in the pics was shot twice in the chest in the US, possibly a victim of a drive-by or reprisal attack. Bloggers stop carrying fake stories.
Re: Lady Murdered By Guys For Rituals In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Pic) by bigzic(m): 2:36pm On Jan 01, 2016
Hmmmmmmm!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Assaults And Films A Lady Naked For Rejecting His Marriage Proposal In Kogi / Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) / Woman Dies After Spending First Night With Married Man She Met On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.