Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Man Assaults And Films A Lady Naked For Rejecting His Marriage Proposal In Kogi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Assaults And Films A Lady Naked For Rejecting His Marriage Proposal In Kogi (60400 Views)

Man Assaults Hooker He Slept With Without Paying Her In Lagos (Video) / Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness / Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend's Brother In Edo For Rejecting His Sex Advances Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Assaults And Films A Lady Naked For Rejecting His Marriage Proposal In Kogi by Newsmic: 5:11pm On Apr 03, 2023
Man Assaults And Films A Lady Naked For Rejecting His Marriage Proposal In Kogi (Photo)

The Kogi State Police Command has arrested a man identified as Arome Danjuma, who allegedly stripped a lady naked in a viral video, IGBERETV reports.

According to report, the suspect and his friend, who is currently at large, ambushed the victim in Achigili village around Abocho in Dekina Local Government Area of the state.

Confirming the arrest to journalists at the command headquarters on Saturday, April 1, 2023, the spokesperson of the command, SP William Aya, said that the culprit will face the full wrath of the law. Aya further noted that the command is still doing investigation to apprehend the other suspect who is on the run. The police spokesperson said the suspect will soon be charged to court.

Narrating her ordeal, the victim, who identified herself as Alami, said one of the suspects approached her for marriage which she refused.

One of the guys approached me for marriage, which I refused. When I was going home from work at about 8pm last Sunday, he attacked me and forced me to his house and started beating me,” she explained.

“Another person was waiting in his house carrying a knife and axe, threatening to kill me if I don’t pull off my clothes. I had no other option than to obey them. If not they would have killed me in the room. When I pulled off my clothes, they started filming my unclothedness and later posted it on the internet. They just want to ruin my life.”

Speaking during an interview, the prime suspect, Arome Danjuma confessed to have committed the crime, stressing that he conspired with his friend to commit the atrocity.

Reacting to the incident, the Commissioner of Women Affairs, who was represented by the Director Research Planning and Statistics, Ministry of Women Affairs, who is also the Secretary of the Kogi State GBV Technical Workgroup,

Mr. Oseni Isaac described the incident as one of the most barbaric in recent times. He described the act as animalistic which will never be acceptable in Kogi State. Isaac noted that the ministry is out to fight any act of gender-based violence in the state, warning that it will no longer be business as usual for anyone who intends to perpetrate gender-based violence in Kogi State.

https://igberetvnews.com/1442364/man-assaults-films-lady-naked-rejecting-marriage-proposal-kogi-photo/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Assaults And Films A Lady Naked For Rejecting His Marriage Proposal In Kogi by Dedeity: 5:13pm On Apr 03, 2023
See head like hydra

203 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Man Assaults And Films A Lady Naked For Rejecting His Marriage Proposal In Kogi by Ihateheadslamer: 5:14pm On Apr 03, 2023
Drug man needs urgent rehab tongue

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Assaults And Films A Lady Naked For Rejecting His Marriage Proposal In Kogi by JasonScoolari: 5:16pm On Apr 03, 2023
Look at his face.... I won't be surprised if he's one of those useless APC ballot box snatcher.

After getting paid 30k for being an APC thug, he wants to forcefully marry an innocent lady...

They should deal ruthlessly with this mad fellow....

152 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Assaults And Films A Lady Naked For Rejecting His Marriage Proposal In Kogi by Pierocash(m): 5:20pm On Apr 03, 2023
That girl just dodged a bullet.

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Assaults And Films A Lady Naked For Rejecting His Marriage Proposal In Kogi by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 03, 2023
Ani weyrey Po laye seh

Mad people abound on earth

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Assaults And Films A Lady Naked For Rejecting His Marriage Proposal In Kogi by inoki247: 5:46pm On Apr 03, 2023
Lol take him.to psychiatric home imagine trying to force yourself on someone,.

11 Likes

Re: Man Assaults And Films A Lady Naked For Rejecting His Marriage Proposal In Kogi by Olarewaju89: 5:46pm On Apr 03, 2023
undecided

Animal in human form.

Jail the idiot pls

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Assaults And Films A Lady Naked For Rejecting His Marriage Proposal In Kogi by Puremath: 5:47pm On Apr 03, 2023
Where's the film

1 Like

Re: Man Assaults And Films A Lady Naked For Rejecting His Marriage Proposal In Kogi by Sicilyjoe: 5:47pm On Apr 03, 2023
Where is the film first b4 I say anything

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Assaults And Films A Lady Naked For Rejecting His Marriage Proposal In Kogi by Misterc(m): 5:47pm On Apr 03, 2023
Calling this guy an Animal is actually an embarrassment to the Animals Kingdom.....
Because Animals are obviously more civilized than him and wouldn't act as such

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Assaults And Films A Lady Naked For Rejecting His Marriage Proposal In Kogi by excomarow(m): 5:47pm On Apr 03, 2023
This country is full of shit... Animals in human body

3 Likes

Re: Man Assaults And Films A Lady Naked For Rejecting His Marriage Proposal In Kogi by TriCee: 5:47pm On Apr 03, 2023
Lol, it's obvious why he was rejected.

5 Likes

Re: Man Assaults And Films A Lady Naked For Rejecting His Marriage Proposal In Kogi by KazikageSama: 5:47pm On Apr 03, 2023
UnusualEmissary:
Ani weyrey Po laye seh

Mad people abound on earth

Especially those Tinubu children grin

5 Likes

Re: Man Assaults And Films A Lady Naked For Rejecting His Marriage Proposal In Kogi by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 03, 2023
U dey find bad guy
U see bad guy
U chop bad guy money
Bad guy propose to u
As per good girl wey u be
U say No to bad guy.
Now bad guy don make a good girl gon bad...

1 Like

Re: Man Assaults And Films A Lady Naked For Rejecting His Marriage Proposal In Kogi by Kharol1234: 5:48pm On Apr 03, 2023
Na by force? To say the girl gree now na so the marriage go be everyday beating.

6 Likes

Re: Man Assaults And Films A Lady Naked For Rejecting His Marriage Proposal In Kogi by tucky200(m): 5:49pm On Apr 03, 2023
Many mumu men out there now

1 Like

Re: Man Assaults And Films A Lady Naked For Rejecting His Marriage Proposal In Kogi by HateBigots: 5:50pm On Apr 03, 2023
Now we understand why she rejected the proposal ... Resemble ballot snatcher

1 Like

Re: Man Assaults And Films A Lady Naked For Rejecting His Marriage Proposal In Kogi by Caaz: 5:50pm On Apr 03, 2023
He should be hanged.
Re: Man Assaults And Films A Lady Naked For Rejecting His Marriage Proposal In Kogi by Kollabo419: 5:51pm On Apr 03, 2023
Nna mehn
Wow This police station looks very much like the one @ Alagbole police station around Ojodu Berger Ekó state grin

This dude will definitely be their presido inside cell

This life shaaaa
Am here running away from marriage
This one is here begging to run into it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Girl Gang-Raped In Benue By 4 Boys Who Filmed The Act / Lady Murdered By Guys For Rituals In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Pic) / Woman Dies After Spending First Night With Married Man She Met On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.