Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Couple Receive Stones And Money As Wedding Gift (PHOTO) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Couple Receive Stones And Money As Wedding Gift (PHOTO) (848 Views)

Donors To Victims Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire Receive Death Threats / Pendulum Series - Episode Two: Smooth Stones And Hidden Head. / Man Shares Free Rice And Money In Lagos (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Couple Receive Stones And Money As Wedding Gift (PHOTO) by thexzy(m): 6:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
People seem to have taken giving wedding presents to bride and groom a bit over the top as they now package charms and curses as wedding gifts to couples.

A photo of stones placed on a N1000 note in a box and wrapped as a wedding gift has gone viral.

The picture which was shared online has caused some debate.

According to some, the gift has a spiritual undertone while others argue that the person who donated the gift was only trying to add weight to the box hence the stone

Someone who suggested another reason for this weird gift said guests are now told gifts to be presented to a couple at a wedding should be unwrapped.

What would you do if you were given this on your wedding day?

See the photo link below:

https://i.onthe.io/vllkyt5jllosmrmqv.1a1aedde.jpg

Re: Couple Receive Stones And Money As Wedding Gift (PHOTO) by OliviaThomas: 1:15pm On Feb 16, 2023
Hello, I think it's important to think about a useful and practical gift that will delight your friends. Now there are many ideas, articles that can give you great ideas. I usually look for a wedding gift in Singapore to find a list of stores where I can buy something

(1) (Reply)

Pics: Four Men Recreate A Photo They Took In School 40 Years Ago / . / Investing In Ecuador: Real Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.