Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,443 members, 7,839,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter (42512 Views)

My daughter's beauty is something else - Maheeda gushes over daughter / Flavour And Babymama Sandra Spotted At Enugu Airport (photo) / Mercy Aigbe Blasted Over Daughter's "Breast Exposure" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter by gurunlocker: 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
when I no get exam..... why I go read this

2 Likes

Re: Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter by seunny4lif(m): 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
grin grin
Both of dem na Drug manager grin
But wetin be my own for there undecided
Re: Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter by trippleKAY(m): 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
See gobe......... In davido's voice.

1 Like

Re: Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
Moral lesson: have your babies within the safe confines of marriage. Such would reduce long stories.

1 Like

Re: Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter by ZipporahElla(f): 7:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
When she was opening her legs she never thought of the disadvantages, at the end of d day they'll only pay u money to collect d child, after u don slack I pity some gals sha, even chicken de run from corks talk more of human embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter by bigtt76(f): 7:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
Drug keh ? Wonder how a sane man would have fathered a child with a drug addict grin Davido and Baby Mama needs to be checked for drug use

1 Like

Re: Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter by toms55(m): 7:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
Hmmmmm Power tussle Connection level now has to speak hmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
Baby mama drama. She shouldn't b separated from her baby if her story is true. 3hundred thousand for upkeep. Is dat d salary for baby mama's? Abeg ooooo. Where is dis celeb... Come nd give me my bele oooooo.

5 Likes

Re: Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter by Aroh48(m): 7:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
keep it up
Re: Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter by hobermener: 7:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
F
Re: Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
Ummm...speechless
Re: Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter by chelseaboi(m): 7:54pm On Dec 30, 2015
[sup][/sup]
Re: Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter by zeb04(f): 7:54pm On Dec 30, 2015
the court should other a second test to be carried out on the babymama and if drugs are found on her system then her baby can be taken from her.
Re: Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter by enomakos(m): 7:54pm On Dec 30, 2015
kennygee:
When you allow a man turn you to a baby making machine without a ring, that is what you get.
na true
Re: Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter by lekkie073(m): 7:56pm On Dec 30, 2015
coco wan breastfeed d baby or what
Re: Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter by Amberon: 8:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
I thought they said she was 28?? why are they now saying she's 27? is she aging in reverse??

2 Likes

Re: Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter by nairalforlaughs: 8:05pm On Dec 30, 2015
If everything I read about the baby mama from when she started dating Davido to pregnancy and then birth of the child is true then I am not surprised this is happening.
Having a baby for somebody does not equal to marriage or love, she should count her loses or blessings as the case may be and move on.
One can not force what is not meant to be.
This is my one cent, I may be wrong.

1 Like

Re: Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter by austynoh: 8:06pm On Dec 30, 2015
They should iron things out between them;they both know better.
Re: Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter by northvietnam(m): 8:06pm On Dec 30, 2015
vosquare:
grin grin
as frying Pee
Re: Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter by xreal: 8:07pm On Dec 30, 2015
na him relative he impregnate?

End Time really.
Re: Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter by godwin120alex: 8:10pm On Dec 30, 2015
D Adelekes are trying to take away d baby from d mum cos d are rich and i don't believe d story dat d lady is on drugs. Let God dat sees everything be d judge not we humans.

8 Likes

Re: Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter by cao(f): 8:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
I tried to read this thrice, but my mind no gree, instead it started playing Baby Mama Love by N2U ft. Jermaine Dupri, now I'm listening to the song. Oh well, I wish them well.
Re: Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
Well, from my point of view, davido,his sis and dad are so so wrong!!!! Haba that's pure wickedness! How can someone carry a pregnancy for 9 months, only God knows how long she spent in d labour ward, only for them to now think the best bet is to disassociate the baby from the mum!! Why evils? I honestly do not believe the lady is on drugs!!! It could just be something fabricated to get d public on their side. Won fe fi owo ola gba omolomo loju!!! D pain of not having a blissful relationship wv davido ain't enuf, now they Wana snatch the child she looks up to as solace.
Pls can we just forget bou this baby mama should know what to expect talk!!! Poo happens and it doesn't mean that she's worse off than any other lady out there cos she's a baby mama. I only pray that justice prevails, cos in this our lawless country, Nkan ti owo ba shey ti. , Ile lon gbe. I just pray she gets d support of d social medias. That might help her.
#MyOpinion #UreentitledtoYours

9 Likes

Re: Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter by cowgirl9090: 8:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
kennygee:
When you allow a man turn you to a baby making machine without a ring, that is what you get.
spot on! if she were to be his wife her husbands family wouldn't dare to do such a thing.
Re: Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter by kayalla(f): 8:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
KimBerlyie:
Hmmmm one of d disadvantages of being a babymama, Infact re dere any advantages of being a babymama

300,000 per month. for breasfeeding, no need to work

1 Like

Re: Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
trendygul:
ok oo

In other News: See All Photos From Industry Nite With Wizkid Here

http://www.042express.com/2015/12/exclusive-photos-from-industry-nite.html

Fvck Wizkid! we talking serious O.B.O family related matters here please.

1 Like

Re: Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter by silibaba: 8:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
pretydiva:
let me run book space in case it make front page
Re: Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
GoodHealth007:
Na wah o!

Davido, why not marry the baby mama so you 2 can live together and enjoy parenthood over the child?

His still young, besides his punny-smashing days ain't over yet.

2 Likes

Re: Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter by screampete(m): 8:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
For those who didn't read the story, according to davido's family, the babymama is a drug addict and each time she takes it she passes it to the baby thru breast millk. And that's their reason of abducting the baby from her.

2 Likes

Re: Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter by KimBerlyie: 8:21pm On Dec 30, 2015
kayalla:

300,000 per month. for breasfeeding, no need to work

grin grin
Re: Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 30, 2015
Mtchewww

What prompt them to take blood from the baby n the first place?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rihanna Blocks Rude Follower / Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Bikini Body In Dubai (photos) / Caroline Danjuma Shares Tagbo's Throwback Picture As A Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.