Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,764 members, 7,837,762 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter (42511 Views)

My daughter's beauty is something else - Maheeda gushes over daughter / Flavour And Babymama Sandra Spotted At Enugu Airport (photo) / Mercy Aigbe Blasted Over Daughter's "Breast Exposure" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter by Barrysleek(m): 11:06pm On Dec 30, 2015
The Adelekes should put that slut where she belongs.

1 Like

Re: Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter by lordcornel(m): 11:20pm On Dec 30, 2015
KimBerlyie:
Hmmmm one of d disadvantages of being a babymama, Infact re dere any advantages of being a babymama

Yes there is..awuf 300k monthly..lolz
Re: Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter by GentleSmiles: 2:14am On Dec 31, 2015
Wait i dey com ma go brush my mouth me too want comment...

...OK I don com

Wetin concern me??
Re: Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter by bayonino: 2:15am On Dec 31, 2015
pretydiva:
She thinks getting pregnant 4 davido was an achievement. Now she has seen where her mistakes has landed. Hope dey settle it amicably

Dis should serve as a warning 2 other aspiring baby mamas
Starting from you first, you ladies are all the same joor!

1 Like

Re: Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter by totorimi: 5:40am On Dec 31, 2015
America will read this yet allow them to bring in an abducted child into their country, does it not mean collaboration. America has been encouraging evil from time. The worst of the nations are in America.

1 Like

Re: Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter by ewizard1: 6:51am On Dec 31, 2015
But whats with Nigerians and names like Sophia, Coco, Aurora . #SlaveMentality #Wannabees
Re: Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter by ewizard1: 6:52am On Dec 31, 2015
Barrysleek:
The Adelekes should put that slut where she belongs.
Hmmm... Adajo!!!. Contunu!!!
Re: Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter by DaBazMan: 8:03am On Dec 31, 2015
Chaaaai! O-B-O be like cry tongue angry grin

Re: Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter by Pidggin(f): 9:54am On Dec 31, 2015
300,000K?! Monthly smiley
Re: Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter by CioAngels(f): 10:11am On Dec 31, 2015
She is a nonentity, yet davido found her pleasing to be slept with and getting her pregnant and they both nursed the pregnancy for 9mths, yet, she is a nonentity. Davido, don,t let your family put off your fame, becareful.. Mr n mrs adeleke, you are not handling davido's fame at all, he is only 22years. Is the immigration nigerian agency? Am very sure the bribe taken immigation officers are now afraid to lose their jobs. This is not to say that they won't take from dele momodu, that is after they have done a very good job and rightly too. May they sustain this best practice working tempo. Mr adeleke, may your money, power and politicians fail you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rihanna Blocks Rude Follower / Caroline Danjuma Shares Tagbo's Throwback Picture As A Kid / Seun Omojola: Plus-Sized Actresses Not Getting Enough Recognition In Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.