Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,729 members, 7,837,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter (42510 Views)

My daughter's beauty is something else - Maheeda gushes over daughter / Flavour And Babymama Sandra Spotted At Enugu Airport (photo) / Mercy Aigbe Blasted Over Daughter's "Breast Exposure" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter by 9jatatafo(m): 8:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
Konji na bastard if not,why would a guy sleep with a lady he can't marry
Re: Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
kennygee:
When you allow a man turn you to a baby making machine without a ring, that is what you get.

Puhlease

What about married women? How many of them in that country can take their children with them if their husbands send them out? undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter by Toks2008(m): 8:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
KimBerlyie:
Hmmmm one of d disadvantages of being a babymama, Infact re dere any advantages of being a babymama

Yes..SHAME

1 Like

Re: Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter by Badboiz(m): 8:26pm On Dec 30, 2015
KimBerlyie:
Hmmmm one of d disadvantages of being a babymama, Infact re dere any advantages of being a babymama

YES. In 50 cent's voice " have a baby by me,baby be a millionaire". You dig?

2 Likes

Re: Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter by Spidermon: 8:26pm On Dec 30, 2015
All I could see was the 300k allowance for her upkeep.

Mehn...

60k job some of us never see.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter by gsport: 8:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
Flavour baby mamas hope una dey hear.
Re: Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 30, 2015
KimBerlyie:
yes o.....300k monthly
Re: Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter by KimBerlyie: 8:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
Toks2008:

Yes..SHAME

grin grin shame is no advantage nau
Re: Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter by KimBerlyie: 8:30pm On Dec 30, 2015
Badboiz:

YES. In 50 cent's voice " have a baby by me,baby be a millionaire". You dig?

Lol millionaire indeed, wife title is better smiley

1 Like

Re: Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter by GoodHealth007: 8:32pm On Dec 30, 2015
LexMacquin:

His still young, besides his punny-smashing days ain't over yet.

More reason he should have refrained from having a child!

1 Like

Re: Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter by octopusfreaky(f): 8:33pm On Dec 30, 2015
both of them should repent..
Re: Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter by Evidence1000(m): 8:41pm On Dec 30, 2015
I feel that this is a set up. Seems she tried to blackmail davido but failed. She's now looking for a way to get millions from him.
Re: Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter by Jacko01: 8:42pm On Dec 30, 2015
Wow seriusly but comon woman dis is nigeria the man has all rights to da baby.... Besides he is offering her a beta life than u can..... A life in america..... Davido work somein out k i fil fo u bro
Re: Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter by LovesonBlezz(m): 8:45pm On Dec 30, 2015
mehn d story too long....somebody pls read n summarize it for me
Re: Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter by Badboiz(m): 8:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
KimBerlyie:

Lol millionaire indeed, wife title is better smiley

Don't mind me, I was just kidding
Re: Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter by msBoitz: 8:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
Evidence1000:
I feel that this is a set up. Seems she tried to blackmail davido but failed. She's now looking for a way to get millions from him.
i agree with the setup part, but its Davido's rich Family setting that girl up!

1 Like

Re: Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter by ashewoboy(m): 8:54pm On Dec 30, 2015
ladycomfort:
Oga oo. The best in life is to get married properly. Guys sha

Ladycomfort, come to ma house, I will make u CUM forthcheesy
Re: Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter by Dyt(f): 8:56pm On Dec 30, 2015
I wanna be rich
Rich and not famous

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter by miqos02(m): 9:03pm On Dec 30, 2015
wahala dey
Re: Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter by andyanders: 9:08pm On Dec 30, 2015
Any lady that is a baby mama is equally a slut. When a woman does not have any self respect for herself, you get them having to open their nyash for anybody to penetrate hence we are having this issue.

You can imagine a situation whereby a lady is accused or did transfer hard drug to her baby through breast-feeding,will Davido now say he is not aware the mother of her baby takes drugs or is he just finding out now?

1 Like

Re: Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
kayalla:

300,000 per month. for breasfeeding, no need to work

Na the 300,000k they wan stop to give her , by having custody of the baby.

Well..! I wish all babymamas best of luck..!

1 Like

Re: Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter by Tobium1(m): 9:40pm On Dec 30, 2015
Where is dele momodu!!??
Re: Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter by godwinony(m): 9:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
dovelike:
I didn't read anything undecided. Something about long posts
Lemme give you my shortcut for long posts.. Read first and last 2 paragraphs and you'll get a general pic of the whole jist smiley

1 Like

Re: Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter by Sankabson(m): 9:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
the lady in question came from a good family background now "The Momodu". she's well brought up when comes to money O. let's see how this gonna end sha. "Money and Power". I've always suspect davido whenever he post the pics of the baby on IG and always ignored the question "where's her Mother".

I pity the Future of the baby. life without mother,is like life without O2.
Re: Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter by cococandy(f): 9:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
How can this 'respectable' family stoop so low.
If they believe the mom is doing drugs, they should sue her for custody and take the baby legally. Not by kidnapping.
Even the supposedly enlightened folks are still messing up. undecided
Re: Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter by donem: 9:59pm On Dec 30, 2015
vosquare:
grin grin
Bro edit to fried rice plantain.
Re: Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter by seyibaale(m): 10:03pm On Dec 30, 2015
Check Davido's official IG Page to get full details
Re: Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter by siegfried99(m): 10:32pm On Dec 30, 2015
G0ldcircle:
Baby mama drama. She shouldn't b separated from her baby if her story is true. 3hundred thousand for upkeep. Is dat d salary for baby mama's? Abeg ooooo. Where is dis celeb... Come nd give me my bele oooooo.

grin cheesy see baby mama apprentice grin
Re: Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter by greggng: 10:32pm On Dec 30, 2015
Imagine an OND baby mama earning 300k per month while I ve not seen 18k as a graduate. No wonder baby mamarism is a lucrative proffession now

1 Like

Re: Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
siegfried99:

grin cheesy see baby mama apprentice grin
Money dey d bizness na.
Re: Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter by preciousMI1(f): 11:02pm On Dec 30, 2015
when I say "SAY NO TO BABYMAMAISM" They'll say I'm jealous of dem dating a celeb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kanayo O. Kanayo Reveals The Real ‘Sacrifice’ He Does To Make Money (Video) / Rihanna Blocks Rude Follower / Caroline Danjuma Shares Tagbo's Throwback Picture As A Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.