Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

#presidentialmediachat: Notable Quotes From Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #presidentialmediachat: Notable Quotes From Buhari (497 Views)

#presidentialmediachat: Buhari Not Different From Adolf Hitler – PDP / See What Obasanjo Tweet About Today #presidentialmediachat / 11 Best Quotes From Buhari's Address To His New Ministers (2) (3) (4)

#presidentialmediachat: Notable Quotes From Buhari by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
“I cannot see the #NASS spending N45billion to buy cars on top of the transport allowance they collect” We have documents showing that Nigerian crude oil was diverted and proceeds from the oil were diverted to private individuals The cost of petrol is so low, you don’t have to subsidize it You can not manage the country if you can not secure it 445000 BPD can be refined at home to meet 60% of our requirement and the other 40% via swap When I say the war has been technically won, I meant their capacity to carry out conventional attack has weakened We have stopped 43 items from being imported including toothpicks I personally do not support the devaluation of the Naira No reliable intelligence on the location and state of the Chibok girls. “We may have to send the young unemployed youth seeking N5k fee to farm to earn the money” – PMB “When my VP is quoted, how can I come here and disown it “

Cnt imagine we stil import toothpick........ Abi lalasticlala
Re: #presidentialmediachat: Notable Quotes From Buhari by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 30, 2015
Re: #presidentialmediachat: Notable Quotes From Buhari by Simplymeah: 10:28pm On Dec 30, 2015

Achieving Government Of Accountability Through Media Chat And Internet / Bayelsa Social Media Chief Dedicates Victory To APC Social Media. / 2015 Ekiti, Osun Polls: Army Panel Recommends Retirement Of 2 Officers

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6