Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

President Media Chat : Some States May Need To Merge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Media Chat : Some States May Need To Merge (1435 Views)

FG To Merge BVN, Driver’s Licence, National Identity Card / Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole / President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Media Chat : Some States May Need To Merge by ourema(f): 9:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
I heard the news the President said that some states that are not financially buoyant may need to merge
Re: President Media Chat : Some States May Need To Merge by henchamb(m): 9:21pm On Dec 30, 2015
Why do have to rely on news to misinform you. That's not what he said

2 Likes

Re: President Media Chat : Some States May Need To Merge by phelps007: 9:26pm On Dec 30, 2015
This is a classic example of the investigative journalism PMB practically begged for at the end of the media chat. People just hear beer parlour gossips from illiterates and start spreading same..

It's so unfortunate

2 Likes

Re: President Media Chat : Some States May Need To Merge by autofreak2020(m): 9:30pm On Dec 30, 2015
ourema:
I heard the news the President said that some states that are not financially buoyant may need to merge

Hearsay........smh

1 Like

Re: President Media Chat : Some States May Need To Merge by ourema(f): 10:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
autofreak2020:

Hearsay........smh
I watched it
Re: President Media Chat : Some States May Need To Merge by babyfaceafrica: 10:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
Una no dey hear well again....just like twisting everything!!!

1 Like

Re: President Media Chat : Some States May Need To Merge by fistonati(m): 10:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
In truth I didn't have NEPA to watch it, but since they're still gonna be controlling d same jurisdiction they will still be needing d same overhead or maintainance cost.
Re: President Media Chat : Some States May Need To Merge by fistonati(m): 10:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
In truth I didn't have NEPA to watch it, but since they're still gonna be controlling d same land demarcation they will still be needing d same overhead or maintainance cost.
Re: President Media Chat : Some States May Need To Merge by fistonati(m): 10:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
My greedy politicians won't let it come to reality. And remember there will be battle of supremacy since dt hasn't been in our constitution
Re: President Media Chat : Some States May Need To Merge by fuckerholic(m): 11:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
State merging is a mere dreaming to PMB
Re: President Media Chat : Some States May Need To Merge by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 30, 2015
fake news.

So as Benue and Osun have problems with financial buoyancy they would merge, abi? Irrespective of distance etc.
Or Aregbesola should start praying for his neighbors like Ondo state govt to go broke like him so they will 'merge'.
Re: President Media Chat : Some States May Need To Merge by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 31, 2015
IPOB THINKING...

(1) (Reply)

BOKOHARAM: Shekau Tenure Is Over, New ISI Leader In Control / Buhari , Dasuki And Abacha / UK:Picture Of Armless Biafra Protester Murdered By Army Overshadow Buhari At UAE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.