Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,177 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? (52938 Views)

On A Scale Of 1-5 Rate Pmb's Performance / UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter / President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by harry509: 10:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
presentley:
I score him 7/10, he so gave a damn on all the questions thrown@him.
he try jare.... PDP hw una day now?

1 Like

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by djkirkoo2(m): 10:54pm On Dec 30, 2015
dOnLarich:
. record a video of your dad I mean your fada speaking fluent english and upload please .. Jobless mofo mttttttccchhhhwwww
Just like u recorded ur mother's voice during Patience Jonathan era. Stupid fool

5 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by EllisMorgan(f): 10:54pm On Dec 30, 2015
Two things i deduced...
1. Buhari does not respect the judiciary and d rule of law.
2. He is so unaware of what is happening in dis country's economy.

5 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by solidman59(m): 10:55pm On Dec 30, 2015
Lol @porridge of yam
MrLexander:
You all need to go check on twitter to see how APC E-Rats are hyping and praising the man over just NOTHING.. this people are all JUDAS AND JOSEPH..A PORRIDGE OF YAM CAN MAKE DEM SELL THEIR LIFE..
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Laredojohn(m): 10:56pm On Dec 30, 2015
4/10
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 30, 2015
undecided
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by igorekpengmail: 10:57pm On Dec 30, 2015
U just scored zerooo.
U need to repeat the test

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by jidxin(m): 10:57pm On Dec 30, 2015
presentley:
I score him 7/10, he so gave a damn on all the questions thrown@him.
obviously u,ddnt listen to him
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by whitebone(m): 10:57pm On Dec 30, 2015
Buhari is the Nigeria Spartacus! NIGERIA, SHALL I BEGIN !!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by dOnLarich: 10:57pm On Dec 30, 2015
djkirkoo2:
Just like u recorded ur mother's voice during Patience Jonathan era. Stupid fool
you are indeed a product of a stripper... Check my siggy I'm in-love with yo mama cause she's a stripper who knows if you are the product of our last intercourse

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Davidchitah(m): 10:58pm On Dec 30, 2015
Those scoring PMB 10/10 or 100% on this PM chat, i wonder your criteria for the scoring. It shows why you cannot be a lecturer. A man that hardly attempt key questions thrown at him. You are CHANGE personified president and you can't confidently give reasons why #50billion is budgeted for cars for NA. Whats difference does that make with formal govt.

I was shocked when he pronounced 'otherwise' as 'Ozawise'

For me, he secured just 2/10 or 20%Those scoring PMB 10/10 or 100% on this PM chat, i wonder your criteria for the scoring. It shows why you cannot be a lecturer. A man that hardly attempt key questions thrown at him. You are CHANGE personified president and you can't confidently give reasons why #50billion is budgeted for cars for NA. Whats difference does that make with formal govt.

For me, he secured just 2/10 or 20%
Those scoring PMB 10/10 or 100% on this PM chat, i wonder your criteria for the scoring. It shows why you cannot be a lecturer. A man that hardly attempt key questions thrown at him. You are CHANGE personified president and you can't confidently give reasons why #50billion is budgeted for cars for NA. Whats difference does that make with formal govt.

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Joarams(m): 10:58pm On Dec 30, 2015
I'll rate him 8/10. Not that he couldn't score better but like someone above has said already...he gave topic answers in some instances. Could be the little time he's had to deal with the very bad situation, could be a lot of work in the pipes he doesn't want to talk about too early, etc.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by kenkels: 10:58pm On Dec 30, 2015
Lytech:
Poor as expected...
He find it difficult to speak correct english,dats y he skip almost all d question
you just spoke my mind

1 Like

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by 3kay945(m): 10:59pm On Dec 30, 2015
iconaus:
10% not a presidential material Nigeria needs in 21 century. He has old mentality of governance.

See talk!

Did you watch any of Jonah 's chat
That should have been your basis of reasoning.

Pmb performed really well. That is a fact!

9 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Opiosko: 11:00pm On Dec 30, 2015
They asked Buhari why he is flouting the law, he was talking about the gravity of the offences .
Is that not the Court's duty, or is he now a President and a Judge?
No matter how serious, convincing or compelling the evidence are, the law still presumes innocence in favour of the accused until he is proven guilty by a competent Court.

Bokoharry the uncivilised baboon and Shekua are two sides of the same coin

8 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Miebi1(f): 11:00pm On Dec 30, 2015
frenchpharaoh1:
The man just went there and embarrassed himself.
"What do they(igbos) what"??
Are you deaf? Abi na blind you blind??
Nnamdi has two passport, you be immigration??
If he owns two passport, who issued it?? Or is it a dude one??
In summarizing...
Igbos go home and re-think.
Buhari has also convinced me beyond doubt that he's Afraid of Nnamdi kanu and he's the one keeping him not DSS.
Sir, I'll like you to cite examples/instances where he embarrassed himself. I'm sure if you were on the hot seat your performance would have been worse. With the way you sound, I'm assuming you're ibo(no offense). I'm sure that he found out that Kanu had 2 passports via investigation . He's the commander in chief , he doesn't have to work with immigration before he finds out. You should even be scared about the porosity of our borders, if someone can come into the country without a passport. And as for the the marginalization of the ibos, I think they need to take a chill pill and be contended with what they have. They should prepare for 2019 and stop wailing.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by wallbuilder(m): 11:01pm On Dec 30, 2015
Buhari was honest, he is not a liar. He is a good leader for Nigeria at this time.

He did so well. I prefer sincerity over lies spoken with intelligence and big, big grammar.grammar . Mr was simple, sincere and blunt.

22 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Daraph(m): 11:01pm On Dec 30, 2015
Most of these stupid people who are saying they rate him 0percent,3/10 don't even watch it. Idiot fellow.

4 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Adminisher: 11:01pm On Dec 30, 2015
EllisMorgan:
Two things i deduced...
1. Buhari does not respect the judiciary and d rule of law.
2. He is so unaware of what is happening in dis country's economy.
ATM cards are not the economy. Please get serious . He is clear on his approach to jobs and security and he will expand the refineries.

6 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by vislabraye(m): 11:01pm On Dec 30, 2015
What response did he give when asked about the limitation pkaced on dollars that's affecting innocent businessmen. No sensible answer
They asked him dies he plan to devalue the naira ? His response : Do you expect me to devalue the naira against dollars, or pounds or Francs ?
I don't know how people get to rate him 7/10 . I peay you don't perform lije this in an interview.

3 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by 3kay945(m): 11:01pm On Dec 30, 2015
Davidchitah:

For me, he secured just 2/10 or 20%Those scoring PMB 10/10 or 100% on this PM chat, i wonder your criteria for the scoring. It shows why you cannot be a lecturer. A man that hardly attempt key questions thrown at him. You are CHANGE personified president and you can't confidently give reasons why #50billion is budgeted for cars for NA. Whats difference does that make with formal govt.

undecided
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Daraph(m): 11:02pm On Dec 30, 2015
Opiosko:
They asked Buhari why he is flouting the law, he was talking about the gravity of the offences .
Is that not the Court's duty, or is he now a President and a Judge?
No matter how serious, convincing or compelling the evidence are, the law still presumes innocence in favour of the accused until he is proven guilty by a competent Court.

Bokoharry the uncivilised baboon and Shekua are two sides of the same coin

Answer the question then.... I don't know why you reason like Ueglena viridis

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by maestroferddi: 11:02pm On Dec 30, 2015
Adminisher:

Most people who would come in about Buhari 's English have serious language problems themselves. I thought he was very clear in meaning and his body language was presidential. He did not get lost in trying to use the line of a subordinate like Jonathan and the semantics of stealing and corruption
So you are moving to and fro trying to delude the very gullible?

No amount image laundering will detract from the show of shame that was on display a few hours ago...

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Egonec(m): 11:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
nnafather:
ZERO...And I was too generous with marks. You see why we needed his certificate? Good. Carryover president.

Lol...Zero and u were generous wit marks, lik seriously?

But the truth is dat, d guy did poorly sha, just lik i expected. He coudn't have performed any better.

The painful part is dat we stil have anoda three and half years to cope with dis guy!

1 Like

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by infomindtech: 11:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
8/10. Man of the people. May Almighty Allah spare your soul for Nigeria. Can you say AAMIN

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Reptyle(m): 11:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
I score him a 7/10

4 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Godisnear(m): 11:05pm On Dec 30, 2015
All I felt while he spoke was passion. He has the guts and soul to effect change, atleast to the best of his ability.

God help him.

But his answers were not always in correlation to the questions asked. Lol

Not bad, confident leader unlike one fisherman I know.

10 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Ndolarr: 11:05pm On Dec 30, 2015
Buhari really did well, considering that he has no expo, he has military background, he is elderly, he is just settling down to governance, he has no approved budget of his own yet, he is grappling with distractions from PDP treasury looters and Boko Haram, he is facing untold pressure from impatient Nigerians who want to be pregnant this minute and deliver the baby the next minute and the fact that he has not convened more than one Federal Executive Council meeting where he could have the benefit of enriched discussions on the domestic and global economies as well as government institutions and activities to guide him on some of the questions thrown at him. Compared to GEJ, who always had expo given him, even during the last Presidential debate, Buhari really did well. I'm sure he will do better in the next edition of presidential media chat.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by saint047(m): 11:05pm On Dec 30, 2015
The climax was the question on Daniel Kanu & Dasuki

GMB arrogated to himself the powers of Supreme Court and set aside the bail granted

GMB said he cancelled a N400m request for new cars months ago.

Meanwhile, there is N3.6B for cars under his office in Budget 2016

Chai!

1 Like

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by danieljmt: 11:05pm On Dec 30, 2015
ONLY BABA BUHARI WILL DELIVER US , MAY GOD DELIVER HIM, AMEN

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by 3kay945(m): 11:06pm On Dec 30, 2015
Am sure some wailers deliberately watch to pick out PMB pronunciations and intonation of words cool

I hope you can now feed on that.

5 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by breakeven: 11:06pm On Dec 30, 2015
May be I rate him 2/10. He lacks knowledge. We are in a knowledge based world and I expected my president to be a twenty first century president with wide knowledge of the economy, not a fifteen century president who still talk about French franc and dutch mark. That is just my opinion anyways.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Obahiagbon Comments On Obasanjo Greeting Ooni Of Ife / Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control / Shehu Shagari's 1983 Election Campaign Advert (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.