Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,226 members, 7,811,626 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex (2207 Views)

Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets / My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce / What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex by trusted(m): 11:20pm On Dec 30, 2015
Sex is an important element in marriage and until there is sexual intercourse between a husband and a wife, the marriage is not yet spiritually recognised. This shows how important sex is in marriage. When you look at how aggressive men are towards sex you may think that what a man needs from a woman is sex. Of course, if he has not married you yet or he does not really intend to marry you what he will need from you is nothing above your body. But if he really intends to marry you or if you guys are already married sex is never what he only needs from you - maybe let me say it better; "WHAT A MAN NEEDS MOST FROM AWOMAN IS NOT SEX."

Many young girls think because they are sexually active and experience they will easily be married and have their husbands loving them. And when a man approaches for marriage they think the greatest asset they have to show the man is sex. Others also think once they are giving out their bodies it means they are giving out the best for which reason they will be chosen above all. There is this young girl who is very beautiful and sexually active. Due to that she thought sex is all that matters to a man. Ironically, she struggled for long before finally getting married. Her sexual dexterity could not win her the heart of a man until out of the blue and reason beyond imagination a very handsome good man married her. The wedding was grand and her tears were now gone. Unfortunately only a year after the wedding the marriage fell on rocks. Within five years three different men came her way but none could stay.

The problem was simple. She thought sex was
all that matters so she would never submit. But submission is what men need, not sex. It is time for our young ladies to know that when a man is ready to marry he will not look out for a woman who will satisfy his sex drive but a woman who will submit herself to him. Excuse my language, "every woman has vagina but not every woman has humility." So when you are a humble woman, you are an expensive jewellery. And a man of integrity will fear to lose you. What does the holy books say, "wife,submit to your husband." The reason is that a man's true love goes out only for a woman who is submissive. Your beauty cannot make another woman ugly but your humility can let him love you above all other women.

Sadly, many young ladies in our days call submission as "control." And you will hear them saying in tiny romantic voices, "As for me I don't want any man to control me oh." If you don't want to submit don't think of marriage because no man in his right sense will offer his love to a woman whose heart is higher than his height, no matter how short he may be. When a woman bows her knee before a man, the man will automatically bow his heart before her love. And love he sincerely. There are, of course, recalcitrant men who will not value women of humility but I tell you that every true man does not need sex, but submission. It is submission that truly makes you a romantic wife. So be the African queen you want to be but when it comes to dealing with your husband, play the role of a humble maid. Don't forget that it is the spirit of humility that has caused many maids to hijack their mistresses' husbands. Be your man's queen and be his maid also.

I wish you all the best as you submit in your
relationship and marriage. May God bless you
with good marriage.

3 Likes

Re: What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex by akachidi(m): 11:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
Marriage is as transperent as the name,don't bring spirit into it.
Re: What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex by alterswerve(m): 11:42pm On Dec 30, 2015
I dunno wah ur meanin of submit is o. I don't want a 'yes daddy' wife. God forbid evil thing.

I want a literate wife dah will debate choices with me.. An intelligent one.

Respectful? Yeah. Buh a 'yes daddy' wife will make life uninteresting for me

3 Likes

Re: What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex by delishpot: 11:57pm On Dec 30, 2015
Wife has become humble maid in her own home.....
She doesnt just have to be humble and protect the interest if her man. She has to be tagged a maid too. Odiegwu. Never knew marriage was a maid and master affair.

Look guys, enough of this one sided dos and donts posts. If you want to advice partners in marriage do so and encourage men to love and respect their wives and women to love and respect their men and not just focus on one partner alone.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex by Nobody: 12:34am On Dec 31, 2015
Sigh undecided

3 Likes

Re: What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex by cococandy(f): 2:41am On Dec 31, 2015
As usual

3 Likes

Re: What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex by Chinachriss(m): 6:20am On Dec 31, 2015
My brother, sex follow jare. You can imagine why men marry quickly when their wives die. Only olosho husbands may not consider sex.
Re: What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex by Alexgeneration(m): 3:05pm On Dec 31, 2015
Everybody cannot get married cos marriage is not made for everybody.A man that can't love his wife should stay clear of marriage,also a woman who will not be submissive to his husband should forget marriage.
Re: What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex by kepstone: 6:41pm On Dec 31, 2015
God over bless you op. You nailed it. No matter what this is just the plain truth. Feminism is demonic movement against the original template or blue print of marriage as God designed and intended it. Many ladies will still be old single still searching not because god does not want them to marry but because the devil has ingrained in their brain that submission is control. To the guy who said not all will marry.. The bible says in the last days some will forbid others to marry and this is all the movement if the devil. Oh I have pretty ladies as friends and they are still pretty single, all I can see in them is lack if submission. Call it whatever you want to call it, I tell you many ladies have to learn the true art of submission despite your beauty, qualification, bank account. The rule is you must submit.... No its not control its a position you take in your relationship and marriage. No responsible man, and I repeat no responsible man will not be melted by the power of submission come from his wife. It was what my mum use to win my father over to Christ from his drunken nature, it was what she used to keep him faithful to her till death, I am not saying some men don't cheat despite having a submisve wife. Its wired into man to seek and see submission from his wife or the object of his love. That's the way GOD designed him its the leadership instinct in him driving him to seek that in His wife. He won't look at ur curves alone girl, ur breast won't do the magic, your skills on bed won't do it at all. We need our ladies to submit to us. Lack of submission insult his ego and once you insult his ego you wake up the lion and brutality in him. But if to you want to see the tenderness in him just submit. Sex matters to him and to us, but most assuredly your submission will melt him. GOD help the ladies of this generation as the devil has device a means to plunder many marriage by wives not submitingt to Husband and husbands not loving their wives. This two is what the bible summarize as the true marriage before the father as he instituted it. We have Born again sister speaking in tongues that can uproot the roof of a building but yet you won't see submission in them. I tell you it won't be sex that will keep me in my marriage it will be my wives submission in our marriage period that's romantic to me. My advice let every lady who wants to enjoy marriage go learn what true submission is.
SHALLOM

1 Like

Re: What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex by trusted(m): 9:11pm On Jan 01, 2016
kepstone:
God over bless you op. You nailed it. No matter what this is just the plain truth. Feminism is demonic movement against the original template or blue print of marriage as God designed and intended it. Many ladies will still be old single still searching not because god does not want them to marry but because the devil has ingrained in their brain that submission is control. To the guy who said not all will marry.. The bible says in the last days some will forbid others to marry and this is all the movement if the devil. Oh I have pretty ladies as friends and they are still pretty single, all I can see in them is lack if submission. Call it whatever you want to call it, I tell you many ladies have to learn the true art of submission despite your beauty, qualification, bank account. The rule is you must submit.... No its not control its a position you take in your relationship and marriage. No responsible man, and I repeat no responsible man will not be melted by the power of submission come from his wife. It was what my mum use to win my father over to Christ from his drunken nature, it was what she used to keep him faithful to her till death, I am not saying some men don't cheat despite having a submisve wife. Its wired into man to seek and see submission from his wife or the object of his love. That's the way GOD designed him its the leadership instinct in him driving him to seek that in His wife. He won't look at ur curves alone girl, ur breast won't do the magic, your skills on bed won't do it at all. We need our ladies to submit to us. Lack of submission insult his ego and once you insult his ego you wake up the lion and brutality in him. But if to you want to see the tenderness in him just submit. Sex matters to him and to us, but most assuredly your submission will melt him. GOD help the ladies of this generation as the devil has device a means to plunder many marriage by wives not submitingt to Husband and husbands not loving their wives. This two is what the bible summarize as the true marriage before the father as he instituted it. We have Born again sister speaking in tongues that can uproot the roof of a building but yet you won't see submission in them. I tell you it won't be sex that will keep me in my marriage it will be my wives submission in our marriage period that's romantic to me. My advice let every lady who wants to enjoy marriage go learn what true submission is.
SHALLOM
Excellent Contribution. You really understand my frustration about this so called MAN CAN'T CONTROL ME mentality of the girls of this generation.
Re: What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex by cococandy(f): 3:02am On Jan 02, 2016
trusted:

Excellent Contribution. You really understand my frustration about this so called MAN CAN'T CONTROL ME mentality of the girls of this generation.
That Your frustration is not going anywhere anytime soon. grin
You're still looking for who to control.
You never start.
Re: What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex by IndianaJay: 5:29am On Jan 02, 2016
trusted:
Sex is an important element in marriage and until there is sexual intercourse between a husband and a wife, the marriage is not yet spiritually recognised. This shows how important sex is in marriage. When you look at how aggressive men are towards sex you may think that what a man needs from a woman is sex. Of course, if he has not married you yet or he does not really intend to marry you what he will need from you is nothing above your body. But if he really intends to marry you or if you guys are already married sex is never what he only needs from you - maybe let me say it better; "WHAT A MAN NEEDS MOST FROM AWOMAN IS NOT SEX."

Many young girls think because they are sexually active and experience they will easily be married and have their husbands loving them. And when a man approaches for marriage they think the greatest asset they have to show the man is sex. Others also think once they are giving out their bodies it means they are giving out the best for which reason they will be chosen above all. There is this young girl who is very beautiful and sexually active. Due to that she thought sex is all that matters to a man. Ironically, she struggled for long before finally getting married. Her sexual dexterity could not win her the heart of a man until out of the blue and reason beyond imagination a very handsome good man married her. The wedding was grand and her tears were now gone. Unfortunately only a year after the wedding the marriage fell on rocks. Within five years three different men came her way but none could stay.

The problem was simple. She thought sex was
all that matters so she would never submit. But submission is what men need, not sex. It is time for our young ladies to know that when a man is ready to marry he will not look out for a woman who will satisfy his sex drive but a woman who will submit herself to him. Excuse my language, "every woman has vagina but not every woman has humility." So when you are a humble woman, you are an expensive jewellery. And a man of integrity will fear to lose you. What does the holy books say, "wife,submit to your husband." The reason is that a man's true love goes out only for a woman who is submissive. Your beauty cannot make another woman ugly but your humility can let him love you above all other women.

Sadly, many young ladies in our days call submission as "control." And you will hear them saying in tiny romantic voices, "As for me I don't want any man to control me oh." If you don't want to submit don't think of marriage because no man in his right sense will offer his love to a woman whose heart is higher than his height, no matter how short he may be. When a woman bows her knee before a man, the man will automatically bow his heart before her love. And love he sincerely. There are, of course, recalcitrant men who will not value women of humility but I tell you that every true man does not need sex, but submission. It is submission that truly makes you a romantic wife. So be the African queen you want to be but when it comes to dealing with your husband, play the role of a humble maid. Don't forget that it is the spirit of humility that has caused many maids to hijack their mistresses' husbands. Be your man's queen and be his maid also.

I wish you all the best as you submit in your
relationship and marriage. May God bless you
with good marriage.

This long epistle and you ended up delivering senseless drivel.

1 Like

Re: What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex by Olasco93: 1:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
@ trusted, don't get discouraged by discouraging or 'negative' posts on your thread, trust me they will always come because people are different.
(So accept criticism, most on this forum because it will only make your better yourself when you accept and learn from your critics) but don't let it discourage you from helping other learn what's RIGHT.
Also, do not forget that ''Some people read to comment, not to learn'' and you can't change that from them.
Yes! You are passing a message but who will learn will learn not everybody will out of the 100 who read. Some people will read and won't Comment/Like/Share but they will Pick, Apply and Learn. (At least, if your Post can make 1 person's life better) what more can i say.
Once again, your post was really Educative to me and the Contribution from kepstone .

1 Like

Re: What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex by Greatness366(f): 1:56pm On Jan 02, 2016
alterswerve:
I dunno wah ur meanin of submit is o. I don't want a 'yes daddy' wife. God forbid evil thing.

I want a literate wife dah will debate choices with me.. An intelligent one.

Respectful? Yeah. Buh a 'yes daddy' wife will make life uninteresting for me
nice one dear I dnt want a talk na do husband I should have a say and he should listen to me

1 Like

Re: What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 02, 2016
Marriage itself is overrated, cry cry cry
Re: What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex by crackhaus: 4:56pm On Jan 02, 2016
Most sensible women already know that sex is hardly the only thing their spouses need from them...emphasis on 'sensible' though, as there will always be a certain group of women who think that their bodies, looks, and sexual dexterity, is enough to keep a man hooked.
Re: What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex by bukatyne(f): 5:55pm On Jan 02, 2016
akachidi:
Marriage is as transperent as the name,don't bring spirit into it.

You are a comedian!
Re: What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex by bukatyne(f): 5:58pm On Jan 02, 2016
Funny thread

With the rate of infidelity, one would think it is majorly sex that keeps a man

Whatever works for you o jare.

(1) (Reply)

. / My o my / Which Is A Better Brand? Haier Thermocool Or Scan Frost.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.