Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,020 members, 7,818,022 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

The Largest Moringa Farm In Nigeria - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Largest Moringa Farm In Nigeria (4646 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Burn A Man's Farm In Ekiti After Being Warned (Photos) / The Largest Rice Producing States And Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (Photos) / Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Largest Moringa Farm In Nigeria by wakes: 3:28am On Dec 31, 2015
I have been looking for MORINGA farmers in Nigeria. Those with farms on at least one(1) hectare of land.
I know Nigerians are seriously farming the produce now.
If you know of any farmer or you own a moringa farm with the above land mass of farm, kindly indicate below.

At Moringa Nigeria Project, we are promoting MORINGA farmers for global market.
Thanks.

PS:
Kindly post pictures of the farm when commenting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Largest Moringa Farm In Nigeria by kyuthman: 8:32am On Dec 31, 2015
l have a small farm of it here in Kano also planning to expand it more upto 1 hectare this coming year 2016. Picture soon!
Re: The Largest Moringa Farm In Nigeria by ollyboy009(m): 4:14pm On Dec 31, 2015
hello OP, I own a 4 acres of moringa farm, that's about 2 hecters, kindly find my contact below

1 Like

Re: The Largest Moringa Farm In Nigeria by wakes: 2:40pm On Jan 03, 2016
kyuthman:
l have a small farm of it here in Kano also planning to expand it more upto 1 hectare this coming year 2016. Picture soon!
Great! Good to know.
Is your farm for seeds or leaf production?
Re: The Largest Moringa Farm In Nigeria by wakes: 2:44pm On Jan 03, 2016
ollyboy009:
hello OP, I own a 4 acres of moringa farm, that's about 2 hecters, kindly find my contact below
Awesome bro.
Kindly upload pictures here.
The idea is to see those who are actually doing MORINGA in Nigeria.
This will encourage others who have not taken it serious.
Soon other plans will be rolled out here.
But is encouraging to see that few people are planting on hectares of land.
The demand for MORINGA seeds keeps increasing.
The more farmers we have the better. We have being leaving money on the table for too long!
Re: The Largest Moringa Farm In Nigeria by karlxavier(m): 6:12am On Sep 18, 2016
I plan your have up to 100 hectares on moringa trees in 5 years. So help me God
Re: The Largest Moringa Farm In Nigeria by wakes: 12:22pm On Nov 25, 2016
karlxavier:
I plan your have up to 100 hectares on moringa trees in 5 years. So help me God
Amen!
Re: The Largest Moringa Farm In Nigeria by Unityfarmlands: 1:35pm On Mar 07, 2017
Good morning I just started cultivating a 50 acre moringa farm at Ilaro in Ogun State. will keep you posted
Re: The Largest Moringa Farm In Nigeria by wakes: 6:23am On Mar 12, 2017
Unityfarmlands:
Good morning I just started cultivating a 50 acre moringa farm at Ilaro in Ogun State. will keep you posted
Great! Kindly upload pictures of your farm here. If you wouldn't mind.

1 Like

Re: The Largest Moringa Farm In Nigeria by wakes: 5:37pm On Jan 20, 2019
Did you know that CBD oil is gaining momentum globally and
making huge money for people as well?

The amazing health benefits will blow you away.
Get informed about this incredible oil now.

I have spent sleepless nights and packaged all the information you need
to know about this miracle oil (as some people call it). Plus you will learn how to make
hundreds of thousands if not millions of naira from the CBD OIL business.

Download the FREE EBOOK on CBD OIL now @ https://www.cbdoilbenefitslist.com/

You could Whatsapp me on 080-666-468-68.

Blessings!

Re: The Largest Moringa Farm In Nigeria by noblefrank31(m): 7:57pm On Jan 20, 2019
Hi @Wakes, what of Moringa farming? Is moringa seeds still profitable? I am interested. Regards!
Re: The Largest Moringa Farm In Nigeria by wakes: 10:34am On Jan 21, 2019
noblefrank31:
Hi @Wakes, what of Moringa farming? Is moringa seeds still profitable? I am interested. Regards!
Moringa business is still good.
Nigerians have a way of celebrating something for a while and dumping it in wait for another.
If you have plans to do the business, I advise you go for the oil business.
Process the seeds into oil and sell to cosmetics people.
Blessings!
Re: The Largest Moringa Farm In Nigeria by wakes: 10:56am On Mar 30, 2019
Cold pressed M.orin.ga oil is now available in litres.
Contact Dammy on 08066646868 to order .

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Laying 5000 Blocks / Cow Gall Stone And "COW HAIRBALL" Trichobezoar For Sell / Vertical Sacks For Vertfical Farming Now Available, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.