Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,266 members, 7,839,343 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Never Pity A Thief. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Never Pity A Thief. (653 Views)

Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up / Christmas Chicken Thief Beaten, Stripped Unclad, Stolen Fowl Tied Round His Neck / Would You Wish This Happened To A Thief That Just Robbed You? Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Pity A Thief. by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 31, 2015
Amidst anguish and hatred I'll narrate a short story that happened yesterday and why thieves...common thieves should be killed.I don't care about the politicians now.
I came back from church yesterday at about 7:30pm(I left around 5:30). I unlocked and pulled the door but it never came open,after several failed attempts I knew something was not right.I slid my mom's window only to find the room in a mess...everything overturned....long story short.The thief locked the door from inside and calmly made away with my laptop,money and other valuables.The police didn't even help the situation as they broke the burglary to get in and asked me to fix it and that they were cold and had to leave.All I'm saying is,I had a sentiment for criminals seeing them get beaten and burnt to death but not anymore.These people deserve death for making a person miserable.
Re: Never Pity A Thief. by Trapnews: 7:38am On Dec 31, 2015
undecided

You called a bigger thief!

Re: Never Pity A Thief. by shikshark: 8:08am On Dec 31, 2015
if you are reporting from ibadan......its like a way of life because same thing happened to me twice that i have to vacate the lovely premises.
police got soft spot for thieves around here and i assure you, you will never see a thief get burnt in ibadan
Re: Never Pity A Thief. by teelaw4life(m): 8:50am On Dec 31, 2015
I'm with you oo brother. My experience was in school, I locked my room to go play football, came back within 3 hrs from the time I left and lo and behold, the padlock was twisted in such a way that it didn't even seem natural. My new 3 months old snow white hp laptop, my old hp compaq presario cq60, my room mate's hp tab and his hp mini laptop were gone. As if taunting us, the thief made away with our properties using my friend's bag. I've been devastated ever since as I had a lot of my life's project worth potential millions on the systems, original and backup. Ever since, I don't really care how a thief is treated once they're caught. As long as it has been established beyond every reasonable doubt that such persons stole...they can be mobbed to death for all I care.
Re: Never Pity A Thief. by ScofieldBello(m): 9:03am On Dec 31, 2015
You need to stop going to church.
I understand that you're hurt but I think a Christian should believe it is the lord's doing and it should be marvellous in his eyes.
Also, don't bother to pray to your God with such "deserve death" ideology in your heart....don't just waste your time anymore.

Bro, sorry for the loss.

Eugenedimgba:
Amidst anguish and hatred I'll narrate a short story that happened yesterday and why thieves...common thieves should be killed.I don't care about the politicians now.
I came back from church yesterday at about 7:30pm(I left around 5:30). I unlocked and pulled the door but it never came open,after several failed attempts I knew something was not right.I slid my mom's window only to find the room in a mess...everything overturned....long story short.The thief locked the door from inside and calmly made away with my laptop,money and other valuables.The police didn't even help the situation as they broke the burglary to get in and asked me to fix it and that they were cold and had to leave.All I'm saying is,I had a sentiment for criminals seeing them get beaten and burnt to death but not anymore.These people deserve death for making a person miserable.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Boy Joins ISIS, Appears In Beheading Video / Joblessness Is A Disease / Drama In Ejigbo As Man Returns Home To Catch ‘pastor’ Pants Down With Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.