Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

The Revealed Secret Of The Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Revealed Secret Of The Bible (2875 Views)

Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed / Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? / Revealed Secret Behind Friday 13th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

The Revealed Secret Of The Bible by Abuzola(m): 6:50pm On Jun 12, 2009
Compiled By ABUZOLA

John 19:19-23 International standard version Bible
19 Pilate wrote an inscription and put it on the cross. It read, “Jesus from Nazareth,[f] the King of the Jews.” 20 Many Jews read this inscription, because the place where Jesus was crucified was near the city. It was written in Hebrew, Latin, and Greek.

21 Then the Jewish high priests told Pilate, “Don't write, ‘The King of the Jews,’ but that this fellow said, ‘I am the King of the Jews.’”

22 Pilate replied, “What I have written I have written.”

If thats what he wrote how come the bible dispute itself several times

This is Jesus the King of the Jews (Matthew 27:37)

The King of the Jews (Mark 15:26)

This is the King of the Jews (Luke 23:38)

Jesus of Nazareth, the King of the Jews (John 19:19

Do we still say the Bible is Holy and does not contain error ?

Err is to human and thats why we see Paul making blunder, he wasn't inspired of anything but

2 Corinthians 12:11
have become foolish; you yourselves compelled me. Actually I should have been commended by you, for in no respect was I inferior to the most eminent apostles, even though I am a nobody.

Gods word translation Bilble 2 Corinthians 12:6
If I ever wanted to brag, I wouldn't be a fool. Instead, I would be telling the truth. But I'm going to spare you so that no one may think more of me than what he sees or hears about me,
Lets see this: 2 Corinthians 11:17

International standard Bible, 2008 version
When I talk as a confident boaster, I am not talking with the Lord's authority but like a fool.
New American standard Bible
What I am saying, I am not saying as the Lord would, but as in foolishness, in this confidence of boasting.

Gods word Translation Bible
What I say as I start bragging is foolishness. It's not something I would say if I were speaking for the Lord.

King james Bible
That which I speak, I speak it not after the Lord, but as it were foolishly, in this confidence of boasting.

American king james version
That which I speak, I speak it not after the Lord, but as it were foolishly, in this confidence of boasting.

American standard version

That which I speak, I speak not after the Lord, but as in foolishness, in this confidence of glorying.

Douay Rheims Bible
That which I speak, I speak not according to God, but as it were in foolishness, in this matter of glorying.

Islam is the way to salvation
Re: The Revealed Secret Of The Bible by dankol: 12:43pm On Jun 13, 2009
Do we still say the Bible is Holy and does not contain error ?

Listen to yourself, can 10 witnesses use the same grammatical expression and ethic to account an incident they witnessed. Also they all refer to the same thing, so where is the err,Abuzola, you are displaying your foolishness here, plz be concize in your posts. You will quite agree with me that they all meant the same thing which the y endd up saying

Hope you saw the bolden words, what then are the contracdictions.
Re: The Revealed Secret Of The Bible by Abuzola(m): 1:12pm On Jun 13, 2009
THESE ARE THE CONTRADICTION

Or are you telling me the expression is the same ? the grammatical expression differ
Re: The Revealed Secret Of The Bible by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 13, 2009
Abuzola:

Or are you telling me the expression is the same ? the grammatical expression differ

You answered yourself already.

Really, what are we supposed to do? Belive that the Bible is just a shitload of crap and embrace Islam? Pur-lease!
Re: The Revealed Secret Of The Bible by Abuzola(m): 3:31pm On Jun 13, 2009
Nisa'i '47. O you who have been given the Scripture (Jews and Christians)! Believe in what We have revealed (to Muhammad ) confirming what is (already) with you, before We efface faces (by making them like the back of necks; without nose, mouth, eyes, etc.) and turn them hindwards, or curse them as We cursed the Sabbath-breakers. And the Commandment of Allah is always executed.
55. Of them were (some) who believed in him (Muhammad ), and of them were (some) who averted their faces from him (Muhammad ); and enough is Hell for burning (them).
56. Surely! Those who disbelieved in Our Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) We shall burn them in Fire. As often as their skins are roasted through, We shall change them for other skins that they may taste the punishment. Truly, Allah is Ever Most Powerful, All-Wise.
Re: The Revealed Secret Of The Bible by Tudor4(m): 3:44pm On Jun 13, 2009
Abuzola, stop decieving yourself. . . .The koran contains as much contradictions and atrocities as the bible and mohammed is no less a liar as paul or peter!
Re: The Revealed Secret Of The Bible by olabowale(m): 3:55pm On Jun 13, 2009
@Tudor: Seriously, give me a set of contraction verses! Can you, because just saying it like Christopher Hutchen (That British American Chain Smoker) will not cut it! Prrof, Proof and Proof, please.

Killings. Okay I agree. But tell me is there a possible scenerio that may make you kill somebody?
Re: The Revealed Secret Of The Bible by Abuzola(m): 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2009
Nisa'i 171. O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians)! Do not exceed the limits in your religion, nor say of Allah aught but the truth. The Messiah 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), was (no more than) a Messenger of Allah and His Word, ("Be!" - and he was) which He bestowed on Maryam (Mary) and a spirit (Ruh) created by Him; so believe in Allah and His Messengers. Say not: "Three (trinity)!" Cease! (it is) better for you. For Allah is (the only) One Ilah (God), Glory be to Him (Far Exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. And Allah is All-Sufficient as a Disposer of affairs.

172. The Messiah will never be proud to reject to be a slave to Allah, nor the angels who are near (to Allah). And whosoever rejects His worship and is proud, then He will gather them all together unto Himself.
Re: The Revealed Secret Of The Bible by Tudor4(m): 4:35pm On Jun 13, 2009
olabowale:

@Tudor: Seriously, give me a set of contraction verses! Can you, because just saying it like Christopher Hutchen (That British American Chain Smoker) will not cut it! Prrof, Proof and Proof, please.

Killings. Okay I agree. But tell me is there a possible scenerio that may make you kill somebody?

look here, i'm not ready to get banned for the third time today! let it be at least one month before i start thinking how to twist my username. . .

several times on this forum the likes of davidylan and noetic have shown you the contradictions in your koran,each time you return with senseless voluminous epistles. this isn't a quaranic school where we chant over andover again. . . Alhaji i no fit shout!
Re: The Revealed Secret Of The Bible by noetic2: 4:42pm On Jun 13, 2009
Túdor:

look here, i'm not ready to get banned for the third time today! let it be at least one month before i start thinking how to twist my username. . .

several times on this forum the likes of davidylan and noetic have shown you the contradictions in your koran,each time you return with senseless voluminous epistles. this isn't a quaranic school where we chant over andover again. . . Alhaji i no fit shout!

u mean the mohammedans have been harassing u again?

When will these guys realise that there is something called freedom of speech.
Re: The Revealed Secret Of The Bible by Abuzola(m): 5:07pm On Jun 13, 2009
The same way my post are been deleted and harrassed in this section for fear that Christian shouldn't know the truth and grin embrace Islam
Re: The Revealed Secret Of The Bible by Tudor4(m): 5:27pm On Jun 13, 2009
Shut up! How many times have you been banned?
I have been harassed and banned TWICE TODAY for speaking my mind about islam.
When next i come,i'll register as a muslim that'll make me an untouchable.
Re: The Revealed Secret Of The Bible by Abuzola(m): 5:54pm On Jun 13, 2009
You are banned several times because you don't make any sense you go to muslim and christian section just to cause havoc and you will contiinue to be ban if you don't change for good.
present us the contradiction in the Quran if you have any, Liar
Re: The Revealed Secret Of The Bible by Tudor4(m): 6:20pm On Jun 13, 2009
So do your posts make any sense?
If my speaking the truth about islam causes havoc then it just goes to show the kind of people you are
Re: The Revealed Secret Of The Bible by Abuzola(m): 6:33pm On Jun 13, 2009
Have you forgotten so soon your several insults on Allah and his Apostle like pig and other dirty names, not knowing that Allah is an arabic word for GOD, I don't blame you since you are an atheist undecided
Re: The Revealed Secret Of The Bible by Tudor4(m): 7:08pm On Jun 13, 2009
I don't give a mess who your allah is. . .he could suck my di.ck for all i care!
Re: The Revealed Secret Of The Bible by dankol: 10:39pm On Jun 13, 2009
THESE ARE THE CONTRADICTION

Who did matthew refered to? Jesus

Who was refered to here according to Mark's narration? Jesus

Was Luke refering to Muhammad here? Nope but Jesus

Jesus of Nazareth, the King of the Jews (John 19:19)

Here, John told us, Jesus the King of the jews and not Judas

Hope you could see the different grammatical ways i expreesed each of your so-called contradiction and all refering to Jesus. I believed you are educated and should be able to understand difference in eloquency and ethics of grammatical piece of incidence written by different people. good day
Re: The Revealed Secret Of The Bible by Abuzola(m): 12:59am On Jun 15, 2009
Ma u re not blind, matthew mentioned jesus, mark did not but said king, john even include nazareth, clear contradiction
Re: The Revealed Secret Of The Bible by wisedge: 5:34pm On Jun 15, 2009
Ma u re not blind, matthew mentioned jesus, mark did not but said king, john even include nazareth, clear contradiction

Your reason for delibrately stating that it is a contradiction is not far fetched. We all know why! However, lets look at this objectively;

Lets assume my names are Chief James Onanefe Barawo Ibori.

A says; James Ibori

B says; Chief J.O. Ibori

C says: Onanefe Barawo Ibori

D says: Governor James Ibori.

E says: Mr J. O. B. Ibori

Could someone please tell me if any of the above statements are contradictory.
Re: The Revealed Secret Of The Bible by sosisi(f): 5:46pm On Jun 15, 2009
Please don't waste your time on Abuzola.
Even his fellow Muslims keep away from his threads and let him run mad alone.
Olabs who chimes in every now and then ought to send him a private e-mail and beg him to shatap and quit disgracing them.
Does he know the meaning of contradiction?

1 Like

Re: The Revealed Secret Of The Bible by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 15, 2009
wisedge:

Your reason for delibrately stating that it is a contradiction is not far fetched. We all know why! However, lets look at this objectively;

Lets assume my names are Chief James Onanefe Barawo Ibori.

A says; James Ibori

B says; Chief J.O. Ibori

C says: Onanefe Barawo Ibori

D says: Governor James Ibori.

E says: Mr J. O. B. Ibori

Could someone please tell me if any of the above statements are contradictory.

yes they are "contradictory" . . . islamically speaking of course. grin
Re: The Revealed Secret Of The Bible by olabowale(m): 12:26am On Jun 16, 2009
@Wisedge and Davidylan: Christianically speaking (lol at Davidylan), does it make sense, if #B., Chief J. O. Ibori, got excited, and then collapsed; will it be possible that #A. Mr. James Ibori and #E. Mr. J. O. B. Ibori are the only two who will accompany him in the ambulance to the "Hospital" for medical attention? And stay with him, running the errants, and making sure the Doctors and Nurses take good care of the sick chief, while the others are doing other things, as follows?

And interestingly, while the three are away from the house at the hospital, #C. Mr. Onafede Barowa Ibori keeps the family and the house together and running without anyone missing a bit? And #D. Governor James conducting his governorship, without letting his state down?

Incidentally, A and D are both James Ibori(s), in two places at the same time; "A" Ibori is in the hospital, while "grin" Ibori as the Governor is running his state!

You two; does your scenerio make any sense? If it does, then tell me how my scenerio above, is not possible by a single man, Ibori?As there ever been a person in two places at the same time? Can one single matter occupies two distictive spaces at the same time?

I think it makes sense, Chritainically speaking, David. No?
Re: The Revealed Secret Of The Bible by Abuzola(m): 12:37am On Jun 16, 2009
Wisedge don't be confused, wat was d exact inscription on the cross ? the four chapters disputed among themselves
Re: The Revealed Secret Of The Bible by Abuzola(m): 12:49am On Jun 16, 2009
In simple layman's understanding: This is yar'adua & the president & katsina man yar adua, it is never spelled as one
Re: The Revealed Secret Of The Bible by Abuzola(m): 1:03am On Jun 16, 2009
How can a simple inscription mark 15:26 THE KING OF THE JEWS be also as jesus of nazareth john 19:19, two inscription ?
Re: The Revealed Secret Of The Bible by agabaI23(m): 1:09am On Jun 16, 2009
Abuzola what is your brand?

You can drink more on me if you want.
Re: The Revealed Secret Of The Bible by sosisi(f): 1:16am On Jun 16, 2009
It's not what he drinks,it's what he smokes
wee wee
Re: The Revealed Secret Of The Bible by agabaI23(m): 1:19am On Jun 16, 2009
$osisi:

It's not what he drinks,it's what he smokes
wee wee
Okwu agwu

I can't supply that jare. he should go for his reserve grin
Re: The Revealed Secret Of The Bible by Abuzola(m): 2:00am On Jun 16, 2009
hahahaha, kai osisi don mean me o, GRIN, why won't u people accept truth and just follow what u don't understand, huh
Re: The Revealed Secret Of The Bible by wagbaje: 4:53am On Jun 16, 2009
the four verses you gave are saying the same thing. no argument. no contradiction. abuzola, eheheheh, grin you are funny o. silence is the answer for you.
Re: The Revealed Secret Of The Bible by Abuzola(m): 4:10pm On Jun 16, 2009
How can a simple inscription mark 15:26 THE KING OF THE JEWS be also as jesus of nazareth john 19:19, two inscription ?
In simple layman's understanding: This is yar'adua & the president & katsina man yar adua, it is never spelled as one.

Jesus of Nazareth, the King of the Jews (John 19:19)

Haba, this is not a magic, how can a simple inscripture be ambigous

John 19:19-23 International standard version Bible
19 Pilate wrote an inscription and put it on the cross. It read, “Jesus from Nazareth, the King of the Jews.” 20 Many Jews read this inscription, because the place where Jesus was crucified was near the city. It was written in Hebrew, Latin, and Greek.
Re: The Revealed Secret Of The Bible by Abuzola(m): 4:17pm On Jun 16, 2009
how come no one is tailking about the foolishness of paul

2 Corinthians 11:17

International standard Bible, 2008 version
When I talk as a confident boaster, I am not talking with the Lord's authority but like a fool.
New American standard Bible
What I am saying, I am not saying as the Lord would, but as in foolishness, in this confidence of boasting.

Gods word Translation Bible
What I say as I start bragging is foolishness. It's not something I would say if I were speaking for the Lord.

King james Bible

American king james version

American standard version
That which I speak, I speak not after the Lord, but as in foolishness, in this confidence of glorying.

Douay Rheims Bible
That which I speak, I speak not according to God, but as it were in foolishness, in this matter of glorying.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Plug In With Your Faith - Pastor Chris / The Holy Prophet Tb Joshua Heals People Of All Religions - Like In The Gospels / What Is The Bible Meaning Of Speaking In Tongues? {glossolalia Or Xenoglossy}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.