Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,577 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

No Biafrans, Don't Mess With Sahara Reporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Biafrans, Don't Mess With Sahara Reporters (2616 Views)

Watch Nnamdi Kanu's Exclusive Interview With Sahara Reporters / Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Biafrans, Don't Mess With Sahara Reporters by shachris02: 9:52am On Dec 31, 2015
Trust me, that's the worst thing you could ever do to your director right now.

SH have not taken a personal interest in this story because the see it as a childish indulgent that would phase out with time, but don't force them.

They have have fought with the high and mighty and surely Nnamdi Kanu is not even a match.

There are kanu's records that you sure do not want to be dug up. Kanu has done some really dirty deals in the past, you just do not wanna know. I don't want to put myself on the spot on a public forum, but trust me, there are files and documents.

Yes, Kanu wrote that statement. Kanu's lawyer cannot speak for kanu when kanu is still alive and sane. When the time is right and if requested, the statement would be tendered.

And NO, he didn't make it under duress as we can still sniff a scent or two of his canny egoism throughout the letter.

Kanu is not the man you think he is. He's not even half the man he hypnotized you to believe he is.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Biafrans, Don't Mess With Sahara Reporters by PentiumPro(f): 9:57am On Dec 31, 2015
Between Kanu and his Biafran supporters, I don't know who is more delusional

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Biafrans, Don't Mess With Sahara Reporters by chaloner(m): 10:04am On Dec 31, 2015
Laugh out loud , I dnt knw d problem of nigeria self, is it apology is ur problem ? Shame unto u all. All we knw no apology from kanu in any form nt even under dures

8 Likes

Re: No Biafrans, Don't Mess With Sahara Reporters by winniz: 10:05am On Dec 31, 2015
[s][/s]shachris02:
Trust me, that's the worst thing you could ever do to your director right now.

SH have not taken a personal interest in this story because the see it as a childish indulgent that would phase out with time, but don't force them.

They have have fought with the high and mighty and surely Nnamdi Kanu is not even a match.

There are kanu's records that you sure do not want to be dug up. Kanu has done some really dirty deals in the past, you just do not wanna know. I don't want to put myself on the spot on a public forum, but trust me, there are files and documents.

Yes, Kanu wrote that statement. Kanu's lawyer cannot speak for kanu when kanu is still alive and sane. When the time is right and if requested, the statement would be tendered.

And NO, he didn't make it under duress as we can still sniff a scent or two of his canny egoism throughout the letter.

Kanu is not the man you think he is. He's not even half the man he hypnotized you to believe he is. [s][/s]

Coming from a Yoruba clown who have always hated Nnamdi Kanu. Tell your DSS to write more of those joke letter of theirs and claim it was written by Nnamdi Kanu.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Biafrans, Don't Mess With Sahara Reporters by shachris02: 10:07am On Dec 31, 2015
chaloner:
Laugh out loud , I dnt knw d problem of nigeria self, is it apology is ur problem ? Shame unto u all. All we knw no apology from kanu in any form nt even under dures

Even TB Joshua go dey run from your case grin This one done pass Ojoro.
Re: No Biafrans, Don't Mess With Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 31, 2015
I just pity for the biafrans making it look like nnamdi kanu is one die-hard man. I still can't believe the die-hard man apologised quickly the moment he was arrested in october while is gullible follows were busy protesting, thinking he is still true to the struggle.

I think they just gave sahara reporters the go ahead to damage the guy's already battered image.

Watch out for the video of Nnamdi kanu's gay sex with boko haram detainees in DSS cell- sharia reporters. grin

2 Likes

Re: No Biafrans, Don't Mess With Sahara Reporters by winniz: 10:09am On Dec 31, 2015
chaloner:

Don't mind those APC social media agent with their useless propaganda.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Biafrans, Don't Mess With Sahara Reporters by shachris02: 10:10am On Dec 31, 2015
winniz:

Coming from a Yoruba clown who have always hated Nnamdi Kanu. Tell your DSS to write more of those joke letter of theirs and claim it was written by Nnamdi Kanu.

I expected nothing less from a biafrat zombie.

Reputable media agencies have presented the document, together with kanu's signature. Do you know what this means? if this is false, then sahara reporters, punch, Yahoo News.....would be charged for perjury, defamation and fraud.

IPOB, MASSOB cannot speak for kanu whilst he's still alive and sane. He should come up and deny he wrote that, HIMSELF.

7 Likes

Re: No Biafrans, Don't Mess With Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 31, 2015
winniz:

una no dey tire?

Remember you said he couldn't be arrested. He got arrested.

Remember you said nigeria will burn if he doesn't get released in 3 days. Nigeria is still waxing strong.

Remember you said america and britain will roll out their tanks and bombs to nigeria by dec. This is dec 31st

Now, do you believe he wrote that letter or not?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Biafrans, Don't Mess With Sahara Reporters by shachris02: 10:12am On Dec 31, 2015
winniz:

Don't mind those APC social media agent with their useless propaganda.

what has Nnamdi kanu got to do with APC and her party agenda? Is he even an issue?
Re: No Biafrans, Don't Mess With Sahara Reporters by abe4kom: 10:13am On Dec 31, 2015
Same sahara Reporters that said Boko Haram was attcking the Nigerian Army with 3 helicopters in 2014?

Sorry....

10 Likes

Re: No Biafrans, Don't Mess With Sahara Reporters by winniz: 10:14am On Dec 31, 2015
[s][/s]shachris02:

Reputable media agencies have presented the document, together with kanu's signature. Do you know what this means? if this is false, then sahara reporters, punch, Yahoo News.....would be charged for perjury, defamation and fraud.

IPOB, MASSOB cannot speak for kanu whilst he's still alive and sane. He should come up and deny he wrote that, HIMSELF. [s][/s]

Stop spewing trash, tell your DSS to release more of those joke letter of theirs.

5 Likes

Re: No Biafrans, Don't Mess With Sahara Reporters by fhelihx(m): 10:15am On Dec 31, 2015
That's your view
Re: No Biafrans, Don't Mess With Sahara Reporters by fhelihx(m): 10:15am On Dec 31, 2015
That's your own view
Re: No Biafrans, Don't Mess With Sahara Reporters by chaloner(m): 10:15am On Dec 31, 2015
shachris02:

Even TB Joshua go dey run from your case grin This one done pass Ojoro.
nxt time u quote I must make sure I ban u in any form

2 Likes

Re: No Biafrans, Don't Mess With Sahara Reporters by 1United1: 10:15am On Dec 31, 2015
PentiumPro:

His supporters ofcourse!!! Kanu had detailed Business plan, which he was executing perfectly till he dared Buhari. I knew Nnamdi as far back as 2006, when he first nursed the ambition of forming his own MASSOB different from that of Uwazuruike , because according to him, there was much money to make...

Let me stop here, till any IPOB fool challenges me here..

3 Likes

Re: No Biafrans, Don't Mess With Sahara Reporters by APCcrimesHD: 10:17am On Dec 31, 2015
Even the zombies know the writing is fake..

1 Like

Re: No Biafrans, Don't Mess With Sahara Reporters by ACM10: 10:19am On Dec 31, 2015
Seun promotes Biafra when it suits his purpose. Where is that folk called mynd44?

3 Likes

Re: No Biafrans, Don't Mess With Sahara Reporters by winniz: 10:21am On Dec 31, 2015
[s][/s]shachris02:

what has Nnamdi kanu got to do with APC and her party agenda? Is he even an issue?[s][/s]

You and your fellow APC paid e-rats are only fooling yourselves with these cheap lies.

1 Like

Re: No Biafrans, Don't Mess With Sahara Reporters by shachris02: 10:23am On Dec 31, 2015
APCcrimesHD:
Even the zombies know the writing is fake..

You are making the case worse for dilector grin

2 Likes

Re: No Biafrans, Don't Mess With Sahara Reporters by winniz: 10:24am On Dec 31, 2015
[s][/s]1United1:

His supporters ofcourse!!! Kanu had detailed Business plan, which he was executing perfectly till he dared Buhari. I knew Nnamdi as far back as 2006, when he first nursed the ambition of forming his own MASSOB different from that of Uwazuruike , because according to him, there was much money to make...

Let me stop here, till any IPOB fool challenges me here.. [s][/s]

Another trash from paid APC e-rat.

4 Likes

Re: No Biafrans, Don't Mess With Sahara Reporters by mazzi: 10:28am On Dec 31, 2015
1United1:

thou am not IPOB member,but I challenge you say more poo

2 Likes

Re: No Biafrans, Don't Mess With Sahara Reporters by APCcrimesHD: 10:29am On Dec 31, 2015
shachris02:

You are making the case worse for dilector grin
Lol...Zoo military...Boko boys are coming..better run o..run! run! run!..haaaa

2 Likes

Re: No Biafrans, Don't Mess With Sahara Reporters by efilefun(m): 10:32am On Dec 31, 2015
1United1:

bro Abeg ride on.... What they know but find it hard to accept is that Kanu is into the "struggle" for the money!!!

2 Likes

Re: No Biafrans, Don't Mess With Sahara Reporters by shachris02: 10:38am On Dec 31, 2015
APCcrimesHD:

Lol...Zoo military...Boko boys are coming..better run o..run! run! run!..haaaa

grin Yes, as soon as they are done smiting dilectors yellow nyash in prison, they will come. Not a minute sooner.

2 Likes

Re: No Biafrans, Don't Mess With Sahara Reporters by APCcrimesHD: 10:45am On Dec 31, 2015
shachris02:

grin Yes, as soon as they are done smiting dilectors yellow nyash in prison, they will come. Not a minute sooner.

lol..u don't need to smite dilextor.. he doesn't have weapons.. go and face boko boys and government tompolo... kiekie

leave dilector and Shiite Muslims...cowards... haaaa

2 Likes

Re: No Biafrans, Don't Mess With Sahara Reporters by shachris02: 10:48am On Dec 31, 2015
APCcrimesHD:

lol..u don't need to smite dilextor.. he doesn't have weapons.. go and face boko boys and government tompolo... kiekie

leave dilector and Shiite Muslims...cowards... haaaa

all what the almighty putin of biafrat republic could mutter are just 2 akwa made. What did he do with all the money? grin

Very soon, IPOB members would start protesting for misappropriated funds.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Biafrans, Don't Mess With Sahara Reporters by 1United1: 10:49am On Dec 31, 2015
mazzi:
thou am not IPOB member,but I challenge you say more poo

Do you know Afikpo Chic? The Owner of Ndigbo Fan Page On Facebook? Do you know where she comes from? Do you know her relationship with Kanu?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Biafrans, Don't Mess With Sahara Reporters by APCcrimesHD: 10:51am On Dec 31, 2015
shachris02:

all what the almighty putin of biafrat republic could mutter are just 2 akwa made. What did he do with all the money? grin

Very soon, IPOB members would start protest for misappropriated fund.

Almighty Nigeria Army, Oya come and see boko...

Ooboy, who wan die... haaaaaa
Re: No Biafrans, Don't Mess With Sahara Reporters by Teddeebear: 10:57am On Dec 31, 2015
shachris02:

IPOB, MASSOB cannot speak for kanu whilst he's still alive and sane. He should come up and deny he wrote that, HIMSELF.
why are you taking so much panadol, let the people be …, simple, whether he wrote it or not won't stop the agitation, the fight for biafra didn't start with Kanu and will not end with Kanu.

Get your govt to sit up, fight tribalism and hope for the better, if not Nigeria will still divide someday …

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Biafrans, Don't Mess With Sahara Reporters by SonOfEl(m): 11:19am On Dec 31, 2015
abe4kom:
Same sahara Reporters that said Boko Haram was attcking the Nigerian Army with 3 helicopters in 2014?

Sorry....

Are you minding these Buhari e-rats here in nairaland?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Biafrans, Don't Mess With Sahara Reporters by modath(f): 11:25am On Dec 31, 2015
PentiumPro:

(1) (2) (Reply)

FLASH| Angry Youths Block APC Governor’s Convoy Over Hardship Faced / Anyone Still In Doubt That Jonathan's Govt Is Responsible For Our Woes? / REVEALED!!! Wike In Secret Meetings With Leaders Of Cult Groups In Rivers State!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.