Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:06 PM

My Best 30 Offline Android And IOS Games So Far - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Best 30 Offline Android And IOS Games So Far (49960 Views)

20 Best Offline Android Games / Gionee M5 , The Experience So Far / My IOS Games (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Best 30 Offline Android And IOS Games So Far by killzone(m): 1:33am On Jan 01, 2016
CASTOSVILLA:
Is this a former of free browsing and does it work on Airtel? Am interested pls
for mtn and its 100 naira 5gb
Re: My Best 30 Offline Android And IOS Games So Far by CASTOSVILLA(m): 1:43am On Jan 01, 2016
killzone:
for mtn and its 100 naira 5gb
For a month? sorry I use airtel so I propably don't know anything on Mtn. Please I have questions, does it work on every android phone (I use s4), what is the code to subscribe with?
Re: My Best 30 Offline Android And IOS Games So Far by Donpre(m): 2:04am On Jan 01, 2016
queenfav:
go away,I don't play action games. I love dressup,cooking and word puzzle games.No be everybody must play car racing and fifa games.
@bolded... Them send you to ruin my new year, I'm all green herelipsrsealed.... you no see temple run, candy crush, subway surfers play

please stop, ah beg you.. stop playing games as a new year resolution

#HappyNewYear by the waygrin
Re: My Best 30 Offline Android And IOS Games So Far by utenwuson: 4:41am On Jan 01, 2016
how do I get all ds games? my best is killer bean
Re: My Best 30 Offline Android And IOS Games So Far by moststylish(m): 6:31am On Jan 01, 2016
killzone:
-Install it on your android device.
-Then configure it like this.
-Create New APN Settings on your device as shown below:
» APN Type: default
» APN: web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
» Proxy: 127.0.0.1
» Port: 8080
» Save And Activate it as your default settings 

Then Launch Psiphon Handler, in the handler menu:
» Proxy type: Real Host
» Custom Header: host:web.blackberry.com 
» Proxy server: web.blackberry.com
» Real Proxy Type: Inject
» Real Proxy server: web.blackberry.com

» Select save and click on “tunnel whole device”.
Click on the option tab
» Region: All servers are working with it, but I preferred, United States Server to avoid unfamiliar language when browsing

» Select more option, And check“Connect through an HTTP” then select “Use the following settings:”then configure as.
» Host address: 10.199.212.2
this settings you posted is it totally free or u hav to subscribe for one cheat or another
Re: My Best 30 Offline Android And IOS Games So Far by killzone(m): 7:10am On Jan 01, 2016
CASTOSVILLA:
For a month? sorry I use airtel so I propably don't know anything on Mtn. Please I have questions, does it work on every android phone (I use s4), what is the code to subscribe with?
bbmidid to 21600, it will work, download the psiphon handler app from here http://www.naijakick.com/how-to-use-mtn-bis-on-android-and-pc-with-psiphon/
Re: My Best 30 Offline Android And IOS Games So Far by killzone(m): 7:11am On Jan 01, 2016
moststylish:
this settings you posted is it totally free or u hav to subscribe for one cheat or another
you need to subscribe mtn 100 naira 5gb
Re: My Best 30 Offline Android And IOS Games So Far by KingTom(m): 8:31am On Jan 01, 2016
The Sims free play is not an offline game it requires a start up connection cry
Re: My Best 30 Offline Android And IOS Games So Far by Nsonaso(m): 9:02am On Jan 01, 2016
killzone:
Thats too small I have a 500GB memory card grin grin
500GB micro SD card manufactured by which company?
Re: My Best 30 Offline Android And IOS Games So Far by killzone(m): 9:05am On Jan 01, 2016
Nsonaso:
500GB micro SD card manufactured by which company?
Alaba international market grin grin grin

Re: My Best 30 Offline Android And IOS Games So Far by Nsonaso(m): 10:31am On Jan 01, 2016
killzone:
Alaba international market grin grin grin
I thought as much
Re: My Best 30 Offline Android And IOS Games So Far by JehanEddy07(m): 10:35am On Jan 01, 2016
killzone:
oga add the pleasure is mine
Boss mi, abeg which phone u dey use? shocked
Re: My Best 30 Offline Android And IOS Games So Far by Skii(m): 10:50am On Jan 01, 2016
Gosh! shocked

Guy you dey play game gaan o...what type of phone(s) do you use and whats the size of your phone battery?
Re: My Best 30 Offline Android And IOS Games So Far by Odogwu007: 11:03am On Jan 01, 2016
just downloaded the modern combat 5. and installed but nothing is happening. its saying "checking required files" for more than 4mins... surely this isn't normal? or is there something I didn't/did do?
Re: My Best 30 Offline Android And IOS Games So Far by killzone(m): 11:39am On Jan 01, 2016
JehanEddy07:
Boss mi, abeg which phone u dey use? shocked
galaxy j7,played most of them on a tab they give us in unilorin
Re: My Best 30 Offline Android And IOS Games So Far by killzone(m): 11:40am On Jan 01, 2016
Skii:
Gosh! shocked

Guy you dey play game gaan o...what type of phone(s) do you use and whats the size of your phone battery?
a tab they gave us in unilorin
Re: My Best 30 Offline Android And IOS Games So Far by killzone(m): 11:40am On Jan 01, 2016
Nsonaso:
I thought as much
hehehe
Re: My Best 30 Offline Android And IOS Games So Far by JehanEddy07(m): 11:48am On Jan 01, 2016
killzone:
galaxy j7,played most of them on a tab they give us in unilorin
Damn! thats gud bro
Re: My Best 30 Offline Android And IOS Games So Far by chemmerfrank(m): 12:14pm On Jan 01, 2016
killzone:
-Install it on your android device.
-Then configure it like this.
-Create New APN Settings on your device as shown below:
» APN Type: default
» APN: web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
» Proxy: 127.0.0.1
» Save And Activate it as your default settings 

Then Launch Psiphon Handler,
sorry pls just a little off point, my psiphon handler is very unstable..it connects and disconnects very often.. Is yours like that too? Or do i have to root the phone before it works properly?
Re: My Best 30 Offline Android And IOS Games So Far by queenfav(f): 1:31pm On Jan 01, 2016
Donpre:

@bolded... Them send you to ruin my new year, I'm all green herelipsrsealed.... you no see temple run, candy crush, subway surfers play

please stop, ah beg you.. stop playing games as a new year resolution

#HappyNewYear by the waygrin
lol..I ready for u..who doesn't play temple run and the rest.Those are pure water games.guy!chop abeg,u be like say food neva done for una house.
Re: My Best 30 Offline Android And IOS Games So Far by killzone(m): 1:49pm On Jan 01, 2016
chemmerfrank:
sorry pls just a little off point, my psiphon handler is very unstable..it connects and disconnects very often.. Is yours like that too? Or do i have to root the phone before it works properly?
check here, you can download the new psiphon app from this site http://www.naijakick.com/latest-psiphon-application-download-here/
Re: My Best 30 Offline Android And IOS Games So Far by killzone(m): 1:50pm On Jan 01, 2016
JehanEddy07:
Damn! thats gud bro
Yeah grin
Re: My Best 30 Offline Android And IOS Games So Far by Donpre(m): 6:51pm On Jan 01, 2016
queenfav:
lol..I ready for u..who doesn't play temple run and the rest.Those are pure water games.guy!chop abeg,u be like say food neva done for una house.
Temple run is pure water game huh?... I guess those your games re dangote cement gamesundecided

BTW, I ate the best and worst of meals today... Buh nothing is more disgusting than your list of games... Seriously consider the resolution, you could just save the worldgrin
Re: My Best 30 Offline Android And IOS Games So Far by queenfav(f): 7:45pm On Jan 01, 2016
Donpre:

Temple run is pure water game huh?... I guess those your games re dangote cement gamesundecided

BTW, I ate the best and worst of meals today... Buh nothing is more disgusting than your list of games... Seriously consider the resolution, you could just save the worldgrin
leave me alone pls,I am more of a book lover.
Re: My Best 30 Offline Android And IOS Games So Far by Jayboltz(m): 8:56pm On Jan 01, 2016
killzone:
check here, you can download the new psiphon app from this site http://www.naijakick.com/latest-psiphon-application-download-here/
bro pls do I have to root my phone ist
Re: My Best 30 Offline Android And IOS Games So Far by Donpre(m): 10:17pm On Jan 01, 2016
queenfav:
leave me alone pls,I am more of a book lover.
I just hope your taste in books ain't the same as your taste in gamesundecided... cos that'd be utterly disturbing
Re: My Best 30 Offline Android And IOS Games So Far by killzone(m): 10:19pm On Jan 01, 2016
Jayboltz:
bro pls do I have to root my phone ist

nope
Re: My Best 30 Offline Android And IOS Games So Far by hawksford: 8:59am On Jan 02, 2016
killzone:
Thats too small I have a 500GB memory card grin grin

Bro
You have an idea of where and how much I can get original 32gb sd card
Re: My Best 30 Offline Android And IOS Games So Far by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 02, 2016
killzone Pls was it play store you downloaded all these games from?
Re: My Best 30 Offline Android And IOS Games So Far by DahtDopeBoi(m): 11:49am On Jan 02, 2016
killzone:
Boss Shey this psiphon app dey work for PC and Shey mtn BB10 daily of #70 go work on am
Re: My Best 30 Offline Android And IOS Games So Far by killzone(m): 12:44pm On Jan 02, 2016
DahtDopeBoi:
Boss Shey this psiphon app dey work for PC and Shey mtn BB10 daily of #70 go work on am
yeah

12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan / Nokia 3310 Vs New Nokia 3310: What's The Change 17 Years After? / How To Activate Mtn Welcome Back: N200 For 1gb, N1000 For 4gb