Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Dele Momodu With Sophia Momudu And Other Family Members (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dele Momodu With Sophia Momudu And Other Family Members (Photos) (70477 Views)

Davido Drinking With Syringe With His Crew Members (Photos) / Davido Buys Iphone X For All Of His Team Members (photos/video) / Eniola Badmus Surprises Sophia Momodu With Birthday Gifts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu With Sophia Momudu And Other Family Members (Photos) by Ginaz(f): 8:44pm On Dec 31, 2015
ogmaskman:

Serves you right. Pro prostitute. No regard for human dignity. I understand it has to do with what u do for a living.

I'm sorry to disappoint you, the fact that your girlfriend/wife is a prostitute doesn't mean you should generalized it bro. I'm not and will never be a prostitute like her cos I'm priceless kiss happy new year tongue
Re: Dele Momodu With Sophia Momudu And Other Family Members (Photos) by Seunbukola187(m): 8:48pm On Dec 31, 2015
Oga dis person offend u before ni? grin grin grin
buygala:

You are probably not even cute enough to be a madman's baby mama, but here you are talking bullshiit about someone's family photograph undecided... So because his niece is a baby mama, he shouldn't take family pishures abi? angry

Even without Davido, isn't Dele Momodu popular enough to have his family photo hit frontpage? undecided

And daft people like you will still open that shithole you call a mouth and call Buhari a dullard angry
Re: Dele Momodu With Sophia Momudu And Other Family Members (Photos) by ogmaskman: 8:53pm On Dec 31, 2015
Ginaz:

I'm sorry to disappoint you, the fact that your girlfriend/wife is a prostitute doesn't mean you should generalized it bro. I'm not and will never be a prostitute like her cos I'm priceless kiss happy new year tongue

Sorry you are. That's why u could insult a lady and her family because she has a baby for davido. You should be ashamed of ursef to think that the momodus are gold diggers. You sound cheap.
Re: Dele Momodu With Sophia Momudu And Other Family Members (Photos) by Ginaz(f): 9:03pm On Dec 31, 2015
ogmaskman:

Sorry you are. That's why u could insult a lady and her family because she has a baby for davido. You should be ashamed of ursef to think that the momodus are gold diggers. You sound cheap.

Lol , na by force to be prostitue again? cheesy. Abegi tell that to your woman o, she go sabi wel wel .
You can't afford my leg sef let alone my body. Get behind me joor, everything is passing away this year including haters like you. We'll going to 2016 and I'm so happy nothing can spoil ma mood tongue.

Your woman can answer your question tongue.

Happy new year cheesy
Re: Dele Momodu With Sophia Momudu And Other Family Members (Photos) by Boss13: 9:08pm On Dec 31, 2015
Ginaz:
Celebrity long throat , if not davido we 4 know am? Who's he by the way? Someone's baby mama uncle abi? Can't remember though.........

You must be very young not to know dele momodu of ovation
Re: Dele Momodu With Sophia Momudu And Other Family Members (Photos) by STILESGANG: 9:11pm On Dec 31, 2015
Boss13:

Leave all these small children on nairaland.Always taking pride in their ignorance.
Re: Dele Momodu With Sophia Momudu And Other Family Members (Photos) by Ginaz(f): 9:14pm On Dec 31, 2015
Boss13:

I'm in my early twenties and I dont know him, so what? Do you know everyone yourself
Re: Dele Momodu With Sophia Momudu And Other Family Members (Photos) by luckylucky: 9:20pm On Dec 31, 2015
I think Davido should just be careful, disrespectful to elders can dig his early grave of destruction and downfall no matter heights he thinks he has attained. Money is an oceans it has tendency to flow, when you're loaded with currency today give honour to whom honour are due for. And for baby Mama, I guess you've learnt a lesson,not all things that are glitters are Gold. My condolences to those gold diggers girls in Naija. A word is enough for the wise!
Re: Dele Momodu With Sophia Momudu And Other Family Members (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 31, 2015
buygala:

You are probably not even cute enough to be a madman's baby mama, but here you are talking bullshiit about someone's family photograph undecided... So because his niece is a baby mama, he shouldn't take family pishures abi? angry

Even without Davido, isn't Dele Momodu popular enough to have his family photo hit frontpage? undecided

And daft people like you will still open that shithole you call a mouth and call Buhari a dullard angry
no mind fools are everywhere
Re: Dele Momodu With Sophia Momudu And Other Family Members (Photos) by inalegwu99(m): 9:52pm On Dec 31, 2015
Anyway
Re: Dele Momodu With Sophia Momudu And Other Family Members (Photos) by inalegwu99(m): 9:53pm On Dec 31, 2015
Great

Re: Dele Momodu With Sophia Momudu And Other Family Members (Photos) by Ayauche(f): 10:05pm On Dec 31, 2015
Must u nairalanders insult yourselves on top another person matter? Abeg let's leave all dat kind character behind.
Re: Dele Momodu With Sophia Momudu And Other Family Members (Photos) by ogmaskman: 10:12pm On Dec 31, 2015
Ginaz:

Lol , na by force to be prostitue again? cheesy. Abegi tell that to your woman o, she go sabi wel wel .
You can't afford my leg sef let alone my body. Get behind me joor, everything is passing away this year including haters like you. We'll going to 2016 and I'm so happy nothing can spoil ma mood tongue.

Your woman can answer your question tongue.

Happy new year cheesy

For ignorantly calling a decent family (the momodus) gold diggers it means u are cheap. Next time do ur research bfor displaying those tendencies on social media. You sound like one who travel around to hit men for cash. Thats what u know how to do so u think every girl is like u. No u are wrong. cut her some slack and do ur unbias findings. There are decent girls out there biatch. Many of the young artist around today have baby mamas, but that does not mean the girls are cheap. If u must blame the girl genuinely (which I doubt anyway) blame the guy too for not controlling his rampant sling. But u won't because you wish u were the baby mama.
Have a fun filled New yr.
Re: Dele Momodu With Sophia Momudu And Other Family Members (Photos) by ogmaskman: 10:20pm On Dec 31, 2015
STILESGANG:
Leave all these small children on nairaland.Always taking pride in their ignorance.

Honestly bro. The are too shallow.
Re: Dele Momodu With Sophia Momudu And Other Family Members (Photos) by ogmaskman: 10:31pm On Dec 31, 2015
Boss13:

Bro it has nothing to do with age. These are expo infected brains. They know nothing apart from travling in groups to explore men old enough to be their father. If knowledge has anything to do with age what will u say about beauty queens and other young smart pple around.
These ones here are dummies. No matter how u try they will never learn.
Re: Dele Momodu With Sophia Momudu And Other Family Members (Photos) by Ginaz(f): 11:03pm On Dec 31, 2015
ogmaskman:

For ignorantly calling a decent family (the momodus) gold diggers it means u are cheap. Next time do ur research bfor displaying those tendencies on social media. You sound like one who travel around to hit men for cash. Thats what u know how to do so u think every girl is like u. No u are wrong. cut her some slack and do ur unbias findings. There are decent girls out there biatch. Many of the young artist around today have baby mamas, but that does not mean the girls are cheap. If u must blame the girl genuinely (which I doubt anyway) blame the guy too for not controlling his rampant sling. But u won't because you wish u were the baby mama.
Have a fun filled New yr.

Lol , hahahhajjajajajjahahahhahahahha.....cheap ni, cost nko . get a life bro. Look for the guy that fvcked your woman and transfer that aggression on him not me.
Re: Dele Momodu With Sophia Momudu And Other Family Members (Photos) by ogmaskman: 11:17pm On Dec 31, 2015
Ginaz:

Lol , hahahhajjajajajjahahahhahahahha.....cheap ni, cost nko . get a life bro. Look for the guy that fvcked your woman and transfer that aggression on him not me.

At early 20 u are this daft. No wonder u are a regular in celedrity, romance and any section that has anything to do with fvck. Poor dumb u. I feel for your parents Realy. You are just a waste of s spe.rm osho.

Omotola got married at 18 and she is still relevant in the society today. u are 20+ yet u do not know what to make out of life.

I have come this far with u to infuse some sense in your indomie filled brain but I just realized it is an effort in futility. Your case is bad.

Shalom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu With Sophia Momudu And Other Family Members (Photos) by Ginaz(f): 11:27pm On Dec 31, 2015
ogmaskman:

At early 20 u are this daft. No wonder u are a regular in celedrity, romance and any section that has anything to do with fvck. Poor dumb u. I feel for your parents Realy. You are just a waste of s spe.rm osho.

Hahahhaja, have a life bro. Not every girl are like your woman. She's very cheap even a homeless man can afford her. By the way, is her name osho? That's ashewo name na angry haba! Why is she so cheap like this? She must be a dumb osho to be going out with a retarded slowpoke like you. Get a life bro, WOMAN WRAPPER u no dey shame tongue
Re: Dele Momodu With Sophia Momudu And Other Family Members (Photos) by STILESGANG: 12:37am On Jan 01, 2016
Are you a saint?Cut the girl some slack abeg,you would have done worst in her shoes.9 out of every ten girls will open their legs for davido without him even asking including you.Or is it not the same Nigerian girls who do anything to get down with rich and famous guys.
Ginaz:

Hahahhaja, have a life bro. Not every girl are like your woman. She's very cheap even a homeless man can afford her. By the way, is her name osho? That's ashewo name na angry haba! Why is she so cheap like this? She must be a dumb osho to be going out with a retarded slowpoke like you. Get a life bro, WOMAN WRAPPER u no dey shame tongue
Re: Dele Momodu With Sophia Momudu And Other Family Members (Photos) by Ginaz(f): 12:39am On Jan 01, 2016
STILESGANG:
Are you a saint?Cut the girl some slack abeg,you would have done worst in her shoes.9 out of every ten girls will open their legs for davido without him even asking including you.Or is it not the same Nigerian girls who do anything to get down with rich and famous guys.

Pack go 1 corner joor

Re: Dele Momodu With Sophia Momudu And Other Family Members (Photos) by STILESGANG: 12:42am On Jan 01, 2016
Re: Dele Momodu With Sophia Momudu And Other Family Members (Photos) by STILESGANG: 12:45am On Jan 01, 2016
Ginaz:

Pack go 1 corner joor
Jealous biitch,You wish you were davido's mama or were minding your own business while pouring invectives on an innocent girl and her family whose only mistake was getting pregnant for a celebrity(A mistake you would have also gladly made).
Re: Dele Momodu With Sophia Momudu And Other Family Members (Photos) by abokikhalifa: 1:38am On Jan 01, 2016
buygala:

dont mind the big ode

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu With Sophia Momudu And Other Family Members (Photos) by OBAGADAFFI: 1:45am On Jan 01, 2016
Ginaz:
Celebrity long throat , if not davido we 4 know am? Who's he by the way? Someone's baby mama uncle abi? Can't remember though.........

Who is Davido, where Dele Momodu is standing.

Davido don't have 1/10 of Dele's wealth and exposure.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu With Sophia Momudu And Other Family Members (Photos) by Nobody: 1:58am On Jan 01, 2016
Where is the fyioki fyioki girl sef?
Re: Dele Momodu With Sophia Momudu And Other Family Members (Photos) by philfrey08: 6:28am On Jan 01, 2016
Ginaz:
Fool....
Why not pray for an Uncle like him than hav those chasing your family progress up and down.

Who is even Davido near Dele sef!
Re: Dele Momodu With Sophia Momudu And Other Family Members (Photos) by philfrey08: 6:31am On Jan 01, 2016
Andrei147:
Dele Momodu kindda remained consistent all thru the years. I remember i met him at his hotel in Ghana 2007,twas a nice experience. Too bad some ill trained people took it upon themselves to insult him for having his niece/cousin's back!
People should wish for an Uncle like him....
His a good example of a perfect uncle, in good and in bad- Family is important.
Re: Dele Momodu With Sophia Momudu And Other Family Members (Photos) by Dreyl(m): 6:38am On Jan 01, 2016
quiinnBee:
enough already.
undecided
Re: Dele Momodu With Sophia Momudu And Other Family Members (Photos) by Ginaz(f): 7:37am On Jan 01, 2016
philfrey08:

Fool....
Why not pray for an Uncle like him than hav those chasing your family progress up and down.

Who is even Davido near Dele sef!

Shhhhhhh! Shut up!
Re: Dele Momodu With Sophia Momudu And Other Family Members (Photos) by Ginaz(f): 7:40am On Jan 01, 2016
STILESGANG:
Jealous biitch,You wish you were davido's mama or were minding your own business while pouring invectives on an innocent girl and her family whose only mistake was getting pregnant for a celebrity(A mistake you would have also gladly made).

You are so dumb that I'm weeping for you, you mean including your all your female relatives will open their legs for davido too. shocked. Hahahaha, shut up pig, happy new year.
Re: Dele Momodu With Sophia Momudu And Other Family Members (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 01, 2016
Dreyl:
undecided
happy new year smiley
Re: Dele Momodu With Sophia Momudu And Other Family Members (Photos) by cutekhalifa(m): 10:45am On Jan 01, 2016
ogmaskman:

What's the name of your village bro?
syria grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Owolabi Ajasa The Corper In His NYSC Uniform (More Photos) / EndSARS: The Moment Davido Knelt Down With His Hands Up In Abuja (Photos) / Jason Okpocha: Basketmouth's Son Joins Liverpool Football Academy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.