Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Davido Drinking With Syringe With His Crew Members (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Drinking With Syringe With His Crew Members (Photos) (50979 Views)

Davido Buys Rolex For All His Crew Members As He Celebrates His 25th Birthday / Tim Godfrey Buys 5 Cars For His Crew Members (Photos) / Funke Akindele Gets 40th Birthday Surprise From Her Husband And Crew Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Drinking With Syringe With His Crew Members (Photos) by Joseunlimited(f): 5:06am On Jan 16, 2018
Hello everybody, something just happen right now undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Drinking With Syringe With His Crew Members (Photos) by kimtella(f): 5:12am On Jan 16, 2018
Abeg help me borrow this guy sense undecided[color=#990000][/color]

42 Likes

Re: Davido Drinking With Syringe With His Crew Members (Photos) by potent5(m): 5:29am On Jan 16, 2018
Just when you thought Davido had become polished enough to join international superstars as Wizkid did, he would come up with another local mentality. Na do them do am?

144 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Drinking With Syringe With His Crew Members (Photos) by Iseoluwani: 5:37am On Jan 16, 2018
This guy no get brain

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Drinking With Syringe With His Crew Members (Photos) by jerflakes(m): 5:38am On Jan 16, 2018
Just when you thought you've seen it all

11 Likes

Re: Davido Drinking With Syringe With His Crew Members (Photos) by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 5:38am On Jan 16, 2018
that's weird

5 Likes

Re: Davido Drinking With Syringe With His Crew Members (Photos) by anochuko01(m): 5:39am On Jan 16, 2018
vaccination things on point.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Drinking With Syringe With His Crew Members (Photos) by Kellz193: 5:40am On Jan 16, 2018
It's called..............
Getting high!!!

19 Likes

Re: Davido Drinking With Syringe With His Crew Members (Photos) by hikmojj(m): 5:42am On Jan 16, 2018
hmmmm!

2 Likes

Re: Davido Drinking With Syringe With His Crew Members (Photos) by gotaheart: 5:42am On Jan 16, 2018
This will become another trend now. My concern is that the cost of syringe will go up once our drug addicts start with this.

92 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Drinking With Syringe With His Crew Members (Photos) by Ijaya123: 5:43am On Jan 16, 2018
So much for the leaders of tomorrow. SMH....

6 Likes

Re: Davido Drinking With Syringe With His Crew Members (Photos) by potent5(m): 5:45am On Jan 16, 2018
Just when you thought Davido had become polished enough to join international superstars like Wizkid, he would come up with another local mentality. Na do them do am.

5 Likes

Re: Davido Drinking With Syringe With His Crew Members (Photos) by whela(m): 5:46am On Jan 16, 2018
Now the citizens would face high cost of syringes now and likely scarcity...

6 Likes

Re: Davido Drinking With Syringe With His Crew Members (Photos) by Nobody: 5:47am On Jan 16, 2018
angry

∆ A drug addict... Nothing is special really. But what has this got to do with science students.

So Non science students don't know that that is a syringe?

Modified: Alright Science students is a single by olamide. Enough of mentions ∆

14 Likes

Re: Davido Drinking With Syringe With His Crew Members (Photos) by mikejj(m): 5:48am On Jan 16, 2018
most time i see much reason why God doesn't want to make everyone wealthy

4 Likes

Re: Davido Drinking With Syringe With His Crew Members (Photos) by ignis: 5:50am On Jan 16, 2018
This is another trend of madness and am afraid our youths will copy.

12 Likes

Re: Davido Drinking With Syringe With His Crew Members (Photos) by Nobody: 5:52am On Jan 16, 2018
grin I smell a trend (runs to buy bags of syringes and comes back) eh...get your fancy syringes here , we have selfie syringes, slay syringes ,fairly used syringes and more

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Drinking With Syringe With His Crew Members (Photos) by lifestyle1(m): 5:52am On Jan 16, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry

∆ A drug addict... Nothing is special really. But what has this got to do with science students.

So Non science students don't know that that is a syringe? ∆

I think chemicals or somerin like DAT...
Re: Davido Drinking With Syringe With His Crew Members (Photos) by Pavore9: 5:53am On Jan 16, 2018
ignis:
This is another trend of madness and am afraid our youths will copy.

Sadly so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Drinking With Syringe With His Crew Members (Photos) by zombieTRACKER: 5:55am On Jan 16, 2018
David needs help

5 Likes

Re: Davido Drinking With Syringe With His Crew Members (Photos) by alpamo6: 5:56am On Jan 16, 2018
When the addiction deranged him, he will come to the forum for rehabilitation assistance. He should be coutioned ahead of time, to avoid "had I know".
Re: Davido Drinking With Syringe With His Crew Members (Photos) by lifestyle1(m): 5:56am On Jan 16, 2018
This guy get money feed well and even treat him self na the fools wey still they struggle wey go carry this nonsense for head I dey pity in advance.

Make I sell my watch check my profile.

5 Likes

Re: Davido Drinking With Syringe With His Crew Members (Photos) by Joshmodest(m): 5:59am On Jan 16, 2018
Davido's babies are even growing fast mentally than he is

8 Likes

Re: Davido Drinking With Syringe With His Crew Members (Photos) by Nobody: 6:01am On Jan 16, 2018
I just pity the new set of idiots this would produce telling you they use it to guage the alchohol they drink.. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido Drinking With Syringe With His Crew Members (Photos) by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:02am On Jan 16, 2018
Science students Or Science specimens? Are these not escaped patients of that science experimentation at Okokomaiko? shocked

6 Likes

Re: Davido Drinking With Syringe With His Crew Members (Photos) by wumade: 6:05am On Jan 16, 2018
This guy acts local sometimes. Did he inscribe Gucci on his arm, even the CEO of Gucci would not do that...
His youthful exuberance stinks.

13 Likes

Re: Davido Drinking With Syringe With His Crew Members (Photos) by ToluSuo(m): 6:07am On Jan 16, 2018
k
Re: Davido Drinking With Syringe With His Crew Members (Photos) by helphelp: 6:11am On Jan 16, 2018
Before we know..this craze will degenerate into the usual habits of our youths ...

The songs of nowadays promoting so much fraud, drug use etc

1 Like

Re: Davido Drinking With Syringe With His Crew Members (Photos) by yomibelle(f): 6:16am On Jan 16, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry

So Non science students don't know that that is a syringe? ∆

Olamide's new song-awon omo science student ah guess
Re: Davido Drinking With Syringe With His Crew Members (Photos) by 2bam: 6:16am On Jan 16, 2018
kimtella:
You get sense?this guy made #500m in one nite show tell me how much can u make in one nite.
Re: Davido Drinking With Syringe With His Crew Members (Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 6:17am On Jan 16, 2018
kimtella:
sense fall on him

6 Likes

Re: Davido Drinking With Syringe With His Crew Members (Photos) by DrToche: 6:19am On Jan 16, 2018
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye / Michelle Gentry Resumes High School (Photos) / Afrocandy Acquires New Car In The US (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.