Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Health Benefits Of Lemon In Water (MUST READ) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Benefits Of Lemon In Water (MUST READ) (1632 Views)

Dangers Of Drinking Cold Water [ MUST READ] / Why You Should Never Ask For A Slice Of Lemon In Your Drink / 23 Benefits Of Lemon Water You Should Never Miss! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Health Benefits Of Lemon In Water (MUST READ) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 31, 2015
Lemon juice as we should all know, helps in energizing the human system and also aids in the removal of accumulated waste products in our body. Below are some of it's many benefits on the human system:

1. Aids in boosting the Immune System:

High level of vitamin C is contained in Lemons, which is great for fighting colds. They’re high in potassium, which stimulates brain and nerve function and also controls blood pressure.

2. Stabilizes pH level:

Drinking lemon water every day will help you reduce your body’s overall acidity.

3. Helps with weight loss:

Lemons are high in pectin fiber, which helps fight against hunger cravings. It also has been shown that people who maintain a more alkaline diet lose weight faster.

4. Aids easy digestion:

Lemon juice helps flush out unwanted materials. It encourages the liver to produce bile which is an acid required for digestion. Efficient digestion reduces heartburn and constipation.

5. Clears skin: The vitamin C component helps decrease wrinkles and blemishes. Lemon water purges toxins from the blood which helps keep skin clear as well. It can actually be applied directly to scars to help reduce their appearance.

7. Freshens breath: Not only this, but it can help relieve tooth pain and gingivitis. The citric acid can erode tooth enamel, so you should monitor this. Please be careful not to drink too much lemon juice.

8. Relieves respiratory problems: Warm lemon water helps get rid of chest infections and halt those pesky coughs. It’s thought to be helpful to people with asthma and allergies too.

IMPORTANT NOTE: When drinking Lemon Water, make sure it is neither too hot or too cold.

Kindly visit the source link below.. Thanks

http://www.informlogy.xyz/2015/12/health-benefits-of-lemon-juice-in-water
Re: Health Benefits Of Lemon In Water (MUST READ) by Drkul(f): 1:23pm On Jan 01, 2016
Hi, thanks for the Info
I do take my lemon with cold water, does it have any bad effect?
Re: Health Benefits Of Lemon In Water (MUST READ) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 01, 2016
Drkul:
Hi, thanks for the Info
I do take my lemon with cold water, does it have any bad effect?
If the water isn't too cold then it doesn't. Taking lemon with extra cold water isn't adviceable

1 Like

Re: Health Benefits Of Lemon In Water (MUST READ) by peterian: 8:49pm On Jan 01, 2016
Heard lime is harsh,Does drinking lemon water affect being pregnant or pregnancy?
Re: Health Benefits Of Lemon In Water (MUST READ) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 01, 2016
peterian:
Heard lime is harsh,Does drinking lemon water affect being pregnant or pregnancy?
Only if you take excess of it. Just drink a little of lime water to be safe
Re: Health Benefits Of Lemon In Water (MUST READ) by peterian: 5:10pm On Jan 02, 2016
Infohelp:

Only if you take excess of it. Just drink a little of lime water to be safe
thanks
Re: Health Benefits Of Lemon In Water (MUST READ) by yvesboss(m): 6:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
How can we use lemon for weight loss..i weigh 76 and i want to lose 7 kg...started lemon yestaday and the stuff is too bitter...pls enlighten me.
Re: Health Benefits Of Lemon In Water (MUST READ) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 02, 2016
yvesboss:
How can we use lemon for weight loss..i weigh 76 and i want to lose 7 kg...started lemon yestaday and the stuff is too bitter...pls enlighten me.
Take Lemon and a cup of hot water every morning that will surely help in weight reduction... Lemon naturally contains about two ingredients associated with weight loss and taking Lemon with Hot Water is good as it contains little or no calories.
Re: Health Benefits Of Lemon In Water (MUST READ) by yvesboss(m): 7:17pm On Jan 02, 2016
Infohelp:

Take Lemon and a cup of hot water every morning that will surely help in weight reduction... Lemon naturally contains about two ingredients associated with weight loss and taking Lemon with Hot Water is good as it contains little or no calories.

aii..tnx friend
Re: Health Benefits Of Lemon In Water (MUST READ) by Nobody: 1:56am On Jan 03, 2016
I love lemons/lemon water. Cleanses the system. If you drink it a lot, just make sure you use a straw and not drinking it directly, as it's acidic (but I could say the same for many drinks out there). Lemon water is very alkalizing once inside the body, however. That's part of the reason why it's so great.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FG Sacks Striking Doctors / Natural Way To Reverse Type 2 Diabetes In 30 Days Therapy / Alert: Dangote & Fgn Floods Nigeria With " Gmo" Poisonous Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.