Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Femi Falana Quiet On Kanu Vs Dasuki Saga. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Falana Quiet On Kanu Vs Dasuki Saga. (593 Views)

Court Orders Substituted Service On Kanu, IPOB / What I Saw In Onitsha Today: Nnamdi Kanu Vs Muhammadu Buhari / DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Falana Quiet On Kanu Vs Dasuki Saga. by bet9ja(m): 8:05pm On Dec 31, 2015
Personally I am not in support of corruption or any form of activities that will lead to breech in national security but as a real country man and also a supporter of good governance and "real change", my heart is really troubled with the current political climatic conditions.
To my surprise, I have not seen any official statement from the office of Mr Falana concerning the problematic case of Mr Kanu after court ordered his unconditional release. As a matter of fact, if Mr Falana were to be the lawyer in charge of this case, will he encourage the flaunting of court orders by buhari led administration or be quiet on this issue.
However I consider flaunting of court order as a show of shame and a disgrace to Nigeria legislative and judiciary.

My opinion
Re: Femi Falana Quiet On Kanu Vs Dasuki Saga. by dapaiks: 8:07pm On Dec 31, 2015
n
Re: Femi Falana Quiet On Kanu Vs Dasuki Saga. by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 8:26pm On Dec 31, 2015
The last time he spoke on channelstv regarding this subject, he doesn't believe the actions of Nnamdi Kalu are treasonable felony and he called for prosecution of Security forces who killed IPOB youths at Onitsha and he reprimanded the Army for killing shiites and demolishing their musques.
Re: Femi Falana Quiet On Kanu Vs Dasuki Saga. by anticabal1: 8:35pm On Dec 31, 2015
the self-acclaimed freedom fighter don keep quiet. that yoruba for you. Tommorow they will be looking for who will join their occupy yorubaland protests when they fall out with government. na him sabi

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Quiet On Kanu Vs Dasuki Saga. by bet9ja(m): 8:35pm On Dec 31, 2015
Oh okay. That's commendable but I believe he can do better

(1) (Reply)

Nupeng, Pengassan Threaten Showdown Over Planned Sack Of Nnpc Staff, Pib / What Is Wrong With This Statement NTA Said About Minister Of Finance? / Photos: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, NSA, Ministers At FEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.