Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

My Pickup And Delivery Startup In Rivers State - Affordable And Fast - Business To Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / My Pickup And Delivery Startup In Rivers State - Affordable And Fast (5549 Views)

Sameday Pickup And Delivery Within Lagos From N750 / In need of a reliable pickup and delivery company / Waka4u Pickup And Delivery Customer Care Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pickup And Delivery Startup In Rivers State - Affordable And Fast by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 3:39pm On Jan 05, 2016
lifestyle1:
I will try your service for my ph deliveries.

Thanks, I look forward to it.
You could flash me, so that I can add you to my database.
Re: My Pickup And Delivery Startup In Rivers State - Affordable And Fast by lcoral(f): 5:17pm On Jan 05, 2016
[quote author=INDESTRUCTABLEX post=41681152]

Thanks, I look forward to it.
You could flash me, so that I can add you to my database.

[/quote

I have liked ur page on Facebook
Re: My Pickup And Delivery Startup In Rivers State - Affordable And Fast by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 10:07pm On Jan 05, 2016
[quote author=lcoral post=41684071][/quote]

Thanks a million, ma'am.

Are you in PH? You could win #1,000 call card and free pizza delivery by simply sharing your trekking experience on our page.

On a lighter note, are you the one I spoke with this evening?
Re: My Pickup And Delivery Startup In Rivers State - Affordable And Fast by conquistadores(m): 12:01am On Jan 06, 2016
Keep it up bro. Should u need an extra hand, am in ph and available.
best wishes!
Re: My Pickup And Delivery Startup In Rivers State - Affordable And Fast by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 6:34am On Jan 06, 2016
conquistadores:
Keep it up bro. Should u need an extra hand, am in ph and available.
best wishes!

Thanks a million, chief. Sure, I will let you know.
Re: My Pickup And Delivery Startup In Rivers State - Affordable And Fast by lcoral(f): 6:35am On Jan 06, 2016
INDESTRUCTABLEX:

Thanks a million, ma'am.

Are you in PH? You could win #1,000 call card and free pizza delivery by simply sharing your trekking experience on our page.

On a lighter note, are you the one I spoke with this evening?

Oh. Am in Benin.
Re: My Pickup And Delivery Startup In Rivers State - Affordable And Fast by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 6:37am On Jan 06, 2016
lcoral:

Oh. Am in Benin.
Haha, you could still win the call card.
Good morning.
Re: My Pickup And Delivery Startup In Rivers State - Affordable And Fast by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 9:56am On Jan 08, 2016
The past few days have been interesting and hectic. There are other projects I needed to finish for some clients. Everything went well.

I am using today to prepare content for my website and some images/posts for my Facebook page. I will also be designing a banner to share around.

I will post all of it once I am done. In the meantime, I still look forward to your calls and texts.

Remain blessed.

Waka4u

4 Likes

Re: My Pickup And Delivery Startup In Rivers State - Affordable And Fast by superfavour(m): 1:09pm On Jan 08, 2016
God bless your efforts.

INDESTRUCTABLEX:
The past few days have been interesting and hectic. There are other projects I needed to finish for some clients. Everything went well.

I am using today to prepare content for my website and some images/posts for my Facebook page. I will also be designing a banner to share around.

I will post all of it once I am done. In the meantime, I still look forward to your calls and texts.

Remain blessed.

Waka4u

1 Like

Re: My Pickup And Delivery Startup In Rivers State - Affordable And Fast by alakara(m): 2:42pm On Jan 08, 2016
God will prosper d work of ur hand.

1 Like

Re: My Pickup And Delivery Startup In Rivers State - Affordable And Fast by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 4:45pm On Jan 08, 2016
superfavour:
God bless your efforts.
Amen and amen

1 Like

Re: My Pickup And Delivery Startup In Rivers State - Affordable And Fast by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 4:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
alakara:
God will prosper d work of ur hand.
Amen, and you too.
Re: My Pickup And Delivery Startup In Rivers State - Affordable And Fast by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 11:11pm On Jan 11, 2016
Always be prepared and dress for the occasion, because you never know who is watching. These are the words that have been ringing in my head of late. Naturally, I am a jean and polo person because of my engineering background but of late, I am trying to change how I look at every point in time.

Today was hectic, however, I was able to finish filling with CAC. I am expecting a certificate for my business name in 7days.

Interestingly, I handled my first delivery today. It was exciting but also a pointer to some things I need to put in place.

1. I need a receipt booklet.
2. Letter headed papers
3. I need to be conversant with locations. In times past, I could drive to a place without knowing the name. What this means for my business is that even if I know a place, I may not be able to figure it out in split seconds. Solution... Google maps has to always be close by. Yes, I drive with GPS sometimes.

I am also considering employing an extra hand/ purchase a dispatch bike in 3-4 weeks time.

Website mockup was suppose to be uploaded today but the designer had some technical issues. Let's see how tomorrow goes.

All in all, God be praised. And thanks to everyone that has called to make enquiries.
Re: My Pickup And Delivery Startup In Rivers State - Affordable And Fast by alakara(m): 4:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
INDESTRUCTABLEX:
Always be prepared and dress for the occasion, because you never know who is watching. These are the words that have been ringing in my head of late. Naturally, I am a jean and polo person because of my engineering background but of late, I am trying to change how I look at every point in time.

Today was hectic, however, I was able to finish filling with CAC. I am expecting a certificate for my business name in 7days.

Interestingly, I handled my first delivery today. It was exciting but also a pointer to some things I need to put in place.

1. I need a receipt booklet.
2. Letter headed papers
3. I need to be conversant with locations. In times past, I could drive to a place without knowing the name. What this means for my business is that even if I know a place, I may not be able to figure it out in split seconds. Solution... Google maps has to always be close by. Yes, I drive with GPS sometimes.

I am also considering employing an extra hand/ purchase a dispatch bike in 3-4 weeks time.

Website mockup was suppose to be uploaded today but the designer had some technical issues. Let's see how tomorrow goes.

All in all, God be praised. And thanks to everyone that has called to make enquiries.
Yes u need receipt and letter head paper.
Which type of bike are u planning to buy?
Bajaj is expensive but fuel efficient.
Re: My Pickup And Delivery Startup In Rivers State - Affordable And Fast by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 5:43pm On Jan 12, 2016
alakara:

Yes u need receipt and letter head paper.
Which type of bike are u planning to buy?
Bajaj is expensive but fuel efficient.

I haven't given it much thought. I checked the prices for some Yamaha/Honda products. They were all in the 200k - 250k range. What's the price for the Bajaj?

Thanks a lot, chief.
Re: My Pickup And Delivery Startup In Rivers State - Affordable And Fast by moyin2009: 8:11pm On Jan 12, 2016
I celebrate your tenacity and bravery. good speed unto you. love you!
Re: My Pickup And Delivery Startup In Rivers State - Affordable And Fast by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 8:20pm On Jan 12, 2016
moyin2009:
I celebrate your tenacity and bravery. good speed unto you. love you!

Thanks.
Re: My Pickup And Delivery Startup In Rivers State - Affordable And Fast by alakara(m): 8:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
INDESTRUCTABLEX:

I haven't given it much thought. I checked the prices for some Yamaha/Honda products. They were all in the 200k - 250k range. What's the price for the Bajaj?

Thanks a lot, chief.
Bajaj is like 160K
Re: My Pickup And Delivery Startup In Rivers State - Affordable And Fast by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 8:33pm On Jan 12, 2016
alakara:
Bajaj is like 160K
That's for brand new? That's nice, I will work towards getting one for a start.
Re: My Pickup And Delivery Startup In Rivers State - Affordable And Fast by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 3:34pm On Jan 14, 2016
There is always a reason to turn back, reasons to quit and give up. But those who have changed the world today looked through the eye of the storm and sailed. There's absolutely no victory without a battle.

I set out today - I prefer making business calls in the morning (7-8am) to test the seriousness of a supposed business person. I called restaurants for their price lists for our food delivery service. Only 1 bought into the idea (although I called about 15 restaurants). We have scheduled a meeting for tomorrow morning.

Some on the list didn't pickup and are yet to call back, for some their lines were switched off, others had different people answering and saying it was a wrong number, two restaurants turned down the offer.

What's the lesson learnt? Always document things. Have a list of every interaction you make, every site you contribute on, every directory you advertise on. This way, when changes are made, you can easily sweep through and make modifications.

For my business, it would be a good thing to write everything I do and every contact I make down, or at least keep a documentary. I started off by ticking out businesses I called that weren't as responsive as I expected.

I will spread my dragnet, as I have contacted the likes of Kilimanjaro, Mr Biggs, The Promise, and Tantalizers. Only one was responsive. I will begin to contact more indigenous and local restaurants tomorrow.

I think my web designer is experiencing some issues. The expected mock delivery time has spilled over by 3 days but I haven't called.

All in all, the future is bright.

1 Like

Re: My Pickup And Delivery Startup In Rivers State - Affordable And Fast by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 11:40pm On Jan 15, 2016
Today started rather early for me; started by searching for fuel, then scheduling a meeting with a restaurant at 9am. The outcome was positive. Another restaurant/pizza shop both into the idea. I have some price lists.

My web designer is still testing the frame work and that's a major set back. I should be getting a printer and some letter headed papers in 2 weeks time.

At the same time, I will be printing my business card and 1000 copies of flyers in 2 weeks.

I didn't have time to call any restaurants today as I left the house very early and came in at about 3pm. Hopefully, I get that done tomorrow morning.

Good night.
Re: My Pickup And Delivery Startup In Rivers State - Affordable And Fast by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 4:55pm On Jan 17, 2016
FINgames:
cryand i thought i was the only one thinking of this.

You are not the only one o. Hehehe
Re: My Pickup And Delivery Startup In Rivers State - Affordable And Fast by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 9:56pm On Jan 22, 2016
I haven't updated this thread on my recent progress, I apologize for this. However, I have been traveling a lot of late. I decided to skip this from the beginning - I am a serving Corp member. However, from the onset I was always on the move, shuffling PPA and freelance jobs every week. I recently had to travel to go and teach for a while.

That's by the way. With regards to Waka4u, the certificate with CAC is ready but I am yet to pick it up (that will be done next week when I am back to base). The website is still under development - www.waka4u.com. So far, I am not really impressed with the designer's job.

I have also made some inquiries as regards to getting a bike. I will get one very soon.

In all, I give thanks.

Re: My Pickup And Delivery Startup In Rivers State - Affordable And Fast by etcme(m): 6:56pm On Jan 23, 2016
INDESTRUCTABLEX:
I haven't updated this thread on my recent progress, I apologize for this. However, I have been traveling a lot of late. I decided to skip this from the beginning - I am a serving Corp member. However, from the onset I was always on the move, shuffling PPA and freelance jobs every week. I recently had to travel to go and teach for a while.

That's by the way. With regards to Waka4u, the certificate with CAC is ready but I am yet to pick it up (that will be done next week when I am back to base). The website is still under development - www.waka4u.com. So far, I am not really impressed with the designer's job.

I have also made some inquiries as regards to getting a bike. I will get one very soon.

In all, I give thanks.
keep it moving bro...... I like the initiative.
The site is nice and also mobile friendly. Tell your designer to work on the footer of the site @ least to make it look professional and also the "about us" page which looks like a blog post. Kudos
Re: My Pickup And Delivery Startup In Rivers State - Affordable And Fast by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 7:05pm On Jan 23, 2016
etcme:

keep it moving bro...... I like the initiative.
The site is nice and also mobile friendly. Tell your designer to work on the footer of the site @ least to make it look professional and also the "about us" page which looks like a blog post. Kudos

Thanks chief. There is no footer yet though. He hasn't added it. And some pages are still missing.
Re: My Pickup And Delivery Startup In Rivers State - Affordable And Fast by etcme(m): 8:10pm On Jan 23, 2016
INDESTRUCTABLEX:

Thanks chief. There is no footer yet though. He hasn't added it. And some pages are still missing.
noted
Re: My Pickup And Delivery Startup In Rivers State - Affordable And Fast by lcoral(f): 10:53pm On Jan 31, 2016
@ op. How is business. Hope things are going well.
Re: My Pickup And Delivery Startup In Rivers State - Affordable And Fast by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 1:36pm On Feb 01, 2016
lcoral:
@ op. How is business. Hope things are going well.

Yes, things have been going well. Don't mind me, NYSC stress is making me travel any how.

I will update the thread tonight.
Re: My Pickup And Delivery Startup In Rivers State - Affordable And Fast by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 9:27pm On Feb 01, 2016
As promised, this is an update on my journey so far.

Business has picked up in earnest, and I have handle four deliveries.

I am also in the process of employing someone because of my weekly travels due to NYSC.
Re: My Pickup And Delivery Startup In Rivers State - Affordable And Fast by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 11:50pm On Feb 04, 2016
Learning to become a better marketer. Here's the design I worked on for my fb page tonight. What do you think?

Re: My Pickup And Delivery Startup In Rivers State - Affordable And Fast by lcoral(f): 7:55am On Feb 05, 2016
@ op. in my opinion as a friend, d Page pics looks more like dat of a Gaming advert, military or militant page and not a food delivery service.
Maybe u should also sample others opinion too so u can achieve d best outcome u want from your page and help boost your business.
Re: My Pickup And Delivery Startup In Rivers State - Affordable And Fast by zicoraads: 9:40am On Feb 05, 2016
I just bumped into this. And am praying and hoping you succeed. As for the website issue, I'll go with Icoral's assessment. More work needs to be done on the website.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Contact Us For Any Polyethene /nylon Products / Daily Bureau De Change Rate / Packaged Shea Butter Distributors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.