Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

President Buhari Needs Anger Management Classes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Needs Anger Management Classes (2743 Views)

Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News / Muslim Woman Vents Anger On Buhari's Government In Abuja (Video) / "Igbos, Buhari Needs Your Support To Succeed" - FCT Minister, Musa Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Needs Anger Management Classes by LaurelP(m): 8:29pm On Dec 31, 2015
This is one of the observation I made yesterday during the presidential media chat.

The president needs to enroll in an anger management class asap.
He was almost fuming with anger when asked questions that go against his beliefs and opinions. This led to him intimidating journalists and shouting at the top of his voice.

A person who has anger issues is not fit to lead as he is prone to damage things. You must learn to keep your cool as a leader and welcome the opinions of others.
A situation where our president was evading questions and throwing back questions at journalists is uncharacteristic of a democratic leader.

People might support him because it favours them but does it favour us as a nation? The truth must be told whether we want to hear it or not.
Buhari has anger issues and he needs anger management classes.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Needs Anger Management Classes by TI1919(m): 8:32pm On Dec 31, 2015
He need Christ
Re: President Buhari Needs Anger Management Classes by millionboi(m): 8:45pm On Dec 31, 2015
his a dictactor

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Needs Anger Management Classes by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 31, 2015
He needs it oooo
Re: President Buhari Needs Anger Management Classes by clintino700(m): 8:53pm On Dec 31, 2015
The military spirit is still in him......

Once a soldier always a soldier
Re: President Buhari Needs Anger Management Classes by HDee(m): 9:07pm On Dec 31, 2015
Yea... I think so
Re: President Buhari Needs Anger Management Classes by blackmantis: 9:09pm On Dec 31, 2015
you have a point
Re: President Buhari Needs Anger Management Classes by teadrake(m): 9:15pm On Dec 31, 2015
millionboi:
his a dictactor
Call him anything you like,that's the calibre of person Nigeria need to bulldozer all the dasukis like of looters.

14 Likes

Re: President Buhari Needs Anger Management Classes by CaaseStudy: 9:24pm On Dec 31, 2015
I feared for the premuim times journalist during the media chat. Walahi if buhari had his way that guy for dey chill for kuje prisons now. He kept on dishing out questions without fear and my presido couldn't hide his outrage and disdain anymore. His body language turned balistic. Next thing we hear from buhari to isime in a visibly angry tone was "are you a lawyer"

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Needs Anger Management Classes by theV0ice: 9:30pm On Dec 31, 2015
CaaseStudy:
I feared for the premuim times journalist during the media chat. Walahi if buhari had his way that guy for dey chill for kuje prisons now. He kept on dishing out questions without fear and my presido couldn't hide his outrage and disdain anymore. His body language turned balistic. Next thing we hear from buhari to isime in a visibly angry tone was "are you a lawyer"

I like your analysis and I agree with it.

However it proves something I'm very pleased with. The media chat wasn't scripted and the Daura Malam spoke from his heart. With Buhari, what you see is what you get. There was no window dressing. Its been a long time we could say that about any of our leaders.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Needs Anger Management Classes by drss(m): 9:33pm On Dec 31, 2015
hahahhahahahaha persin way no finish skool, u wan make him enrole himself to anger class grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Needs Anger Management Classes by theV0ice: 9:39pm On Dec 31, 2015
drss:
hahahhahahahaha persin way no finish skool, u wan make him enrole himself to anger class grin

In your attempt to 'yab' someone, you end up making a fool of yourself... cheesy

What standard of education do you think is required to qualify for anger management classes? Or do you by any means believe its a higher certificate? wink

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari Needs Anger Management Classes by slimfit1(m): 9:41pm On Dec 31, 2015
He is just perfect thank you

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Needs Anger Management Classes by omowolewa: 10:04pm On Dec 31, 2015
Don't worry, next time he would be coming on stage with doctored questionnaire.
Re: President Buhari Needs Anger Management Classes by babyfaceafrica: 10:10pm On Dec 31, 2015
He is real,does not pretend...not like a doctor who got prepared scripts....he needs toning down a little,but Nigeria will take him over a clueless phd holder anyday!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Needs Anger Management Classes by Vanityupnvanity(m): 10:11pm On Dec 31, 2015
nothing bad about his reactions, that what nigeria deserves

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Needs Anger Management Classes by coldsummer: 10:23pm On Dec 31, 2015
No. Nigerians need to be very afraid of somebody. Fortunately It's pmb

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Needs Anger Management Classes by bettercreature(m): 10:27pm On Dec 31, 2015
Once a soldier is always a soldier,that is what we need in Nigeria the same way Sisi brought sanity to EGYPT

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Needs Anger Management Classes by StOla: 10:28pm On Dec 31, 2015
coldsummer:

Very true!

Now we all know we are not dealing with a spineless leader who lacks the will power to get things done.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Needs Anger Management Classes by bettercreature(m): 10:30pm On Dec 31, 2015
coldsummer:
He once said you should not fear him but fear the consequences of your action

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Needs Anger Management Classes by allycat: 10:31pm On Dec 31, 2015
bettercreature:
Once a soldier is always a soldier,that is what we need in Nigeria the same way Sisi brought sanity to EGYPT
Let the Military kukuma take over why are we pretending to be democratic when so many Nigerians believe they are animals who need a horse and a whip to behave like human beings. Be very careful what you wish for.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Needs Anger Management Classes by bettercreature(m): 10:33pm On Dec 31, 2015
allycat:

Let the Military kukuma take over why are we pretending to be democratic when so many Nigerians believe they are animals who need a horse and a whip to behave like human beings. Be very careful what you wish for.
Nigerian people expecially the civil servant and politicians are just like a spoilt kid,they need iron hand,I haven't seen anything wrong about PMB at the moment

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Needs Anger Management Classes by CaaseStudy: 10:43pm On Dec 31, 2015
theV0ice:

However it proves something I'm very pleased with. The media chat wasn't scripted and the Daura Malam spoke from his heart. With Buhari, what you see is what you get. There was no window dressing. Its been a long time we could say that about any of our leaders.

i agree with you totally. Buhari hides not his feelings and isnt the pretending type but somethings are best left unsaid sometimes. As a president of a multi ethnic and faceted nation like. Nigeria, he must be calm,calculative,careful and diplomatic in his utterances and demeanor.
Re: President Buhari Needs Anger Management Classes by xandy84: 10:46pm On Dec 31, 2015
Average Buhari supporters do not see anything wrong in whatever he does and some are even campaigning for the suspension of the constitution so as to allow Buhari fight corruption to a stand still.
Nobody can fight corruption except institutions like impartial judiary, effective anti graft agencies etc just as it's done in developed world. All that Buhari needs to do is strenght institutions like judiary for impartial and speedy trials. Disregard to rule of law and court orders is am invitation to anarchy to our nascent democracy.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Needs Anger Management Classes by theV0ice: 10:52pm On Dec 31, 2015
CaaseStudy:
i agree with you totally. Buhari hides not his feelings and isnt the pretending type but somethings are best left unsaid sometimes. As a president of a multi ethnic and faceted nation like. Nigeria, he must be calm,calculative,careful and diplomatic in his utterances and demeanor.

Well...different strokes for different folks...

See a campaign sticker of the Republican party in the 2000 presidential election...

"we've had different Presidents in America. Like George Washington who couldn't tell a lie and Bill Clinton who couldn't tell the truth. We might now have Al Gore who doesn't know the difference "

Buhari is simply who he is.....but I trust he'll tone down with time. Maybe he does need anger management after all.....
Re: President Buhari Needs Anger Management Classes by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 31, 2015
OP tell us, do you have an anger management class that you are trying to sell to Mr presido?

have you heard of righteous anger?

i am quite sure most Nigerians will take the president as he is warts and all over Mr clueless a hundred times.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Needs Anger Management Classes by superpundit: 2:04am On Jan 01, 2016
I wish all this people shouting Buhari Buhari will be around to save his head when the consequences of all the aberration he is involved with duns on him. Imagine if Goodluck Jonathan had arrested this 73year old fool when he was threatning to make Nigeria ungovernable and had tried him for treason, will he be sitting today as a president. this same fool called PMB called people out to riot on two different occasion when he lost elections in the past and many lives were lost. imagine the same is now saying "if you know the atrocities this people did against this country...." for God sake my feeling is that Buhari is merely using fight against corruption as a décor, his real mission is to settle score with those who removed him from power in the 80s and to restore northern hegemony where feasible of to match the north up with southern standard. that his why he wants to employ 500,000 teachers with borrowed money most of whom will concentrated in northern state. he is trying to blow up the size of Nigeria's in an era when privatisation and public private partnership is the order the world over.
but one thing Buhari must be reminded of is, all Fulanis or core northerners who ruled Nigeria before him were either disgraced from office or died in office. the way he is going, three things might befall him, one, Nigeria might breakup in his time, two, his governance experiment might fail leading to his impeachment from office and thirdly, he might be die in office. But if none of these happens, it is certain that he will spend his old age in prison after leaving office, just the same way he did after he was removed from office in 1985.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Needs Anger Management Classes by Phonetikkks: 3:24am On Jan 01, 2016
CHANGE?

We were born in the system quite alright; we were born into corruption.

But must we continue? Must we persist in this path of mediocrity?

Nigerians!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkRkTeuF7RQ
Re: President Buhari Needs Anger Management Classes by HzRF(m): 5:47pm On Jan 01, 2016
theV0ice:

Which 1 was scripted?

Cuz I don't get the rational of using "not scripted"
Re: President Buhari Needs Anger Management Classes by HzRF(m): 5:49pm On Jan 01, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
He is real,does not pretend...not like a doctor who got prepared scripts....he needs toning down a little,but Nigeria will take him over a clueless phd holder anyday!!!!!
Lol
"Aisha Rice Summit " yielding results since Dec 2015
Re: President Buhari Needs Anger Management Classes by Okanokan(m): 6:15pm On Jan 01, 2016
Broda you are spot on, Nigerians are in for a long deadly walk but like the irrepressible Jews we will pass through it as the ISRAELITES pass through PHAROAH.
Re: President Buhari Needs Anger Management Classes by babyfaceafrica: 7:04pm On Jan 01, 2016
HzRF:

Lol
"Aisha Rice Summit " yielding results since Dec 2015
anoda wailing biafran spotted!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

You May Just Need To Say A Prayer For President Buhari After Seeing This / Biafran Note That Was Spent By Ojukwu's people During Civil War(photos) / What The Igbo Can Learn From The Yoruba And Fulani About Power By Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.