Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (532610 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (345) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 10:45pm On Aug 02, 2016
GBPCHF Sell stop @1.2845 SL:1.3075
AUDNZD buystop @1.0545 SL:1.0420
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 12:15am On Aug 03, 2016
LaconicINC:
the Bears are here now
bros TP has hit since na,i have even left the trade and forgotten that i even took the trade self...TP was 10352,check chart again.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 12:50am On Aug 03, 2016
JLINE:
gbpaud sell now...stop just 50pips above for safety but used lower over here though,platform difference. TP @ .7257 just 300 pips below.
price already at presupposed first TP and most likely a retrace to the entry level at 1.7575...will re-enter another sell if price goes that far up which is most probably while still holding the current sell.
price back at entry now,another opportunity to sell,this time TP will hit.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 12:53am On Aug 03, 2016
JLINE:
oil previous day low hit 39.81(my chart) and there is a valid 39.59 move on the weekly tf but the daily having a 38.74 larger move
atm price is currently at 40.18,lets watch a reaction today and maybe by thursday or next week the buy starts.
get ready 9ja economy might be around the corner to bounce back as oil might start a series of rising up. oil probable to hit $65 before end of first half next year2017 and $51 before 2016 year end,keep this page.
get ready,buy side prepping up...38.74 should hit today most probably.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 12:56am On Aug 03, 2016
watching eurusd and usdjpy...3 stops taken from these two pair only in about 6 trading days rarely occurs, so stepping out and will likely enter any trade after nfp.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 1:03am On Aug 03, 2016
JLINE:
nzdusd confirmed for a buy and i have my buy accordingly also.
well,nzdusd done its re-test its time to journey your course bruuuuuh
just around 120pips to TP.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 1:10am On Aug 03, 2016
Get ready,new sets of trades are getting ready to be taken...usdcad,audjpy,ger30 and oil all on the buy side to be added to the currently running below trades. i am waiting for the buy personally though. all trades below were posted here in real time in the previous weeks and entering now is not acceptable and you might be entering at your own risk.
don't get bored by my posts and updates frequently,we learned how to dance differently will soon be dropping the mic though.
SHALOM

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by BluePearls(m): 4:58am On Aug 03, 2016
JLINE:
Get ready,new sets of trades are getting ready to be taken...usdcad,audjpy,ger30 and oil all on the buy side to be added to the currently running below trades. i am waiting for the buy personally though. all trades below were posted here in real time in the previous weeks and entering now is not acceptable and you might be entering at your own risk.
don't get bored by my posts and updates frequently,we learned how to dance differently will soon be dropping the mic though.
SHALOM

Nice one JLINE, ive been following silently. May i ask which broker you use? It would be nice if you drop early signals. Thanks
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by adeyinkabasir(m): 6:57am On Aug 03, 2016
PIPsharingan:
Good morning pip killaz,

Adding to my positions, GBP/CHF is the new shinobi that has challenged me to a sword fight.

happy slashing

Adding to your positions no indication to whether u are buying or selling?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Truth234(m): 9:08am On Aug 03, 2016
Is USDCAD Ready For 1.3387 ?

The loonie has failed twice since June 28 to break 1.2849 support level after Canadian economic data showed that the weak manufacturing sector is hindering economic growth.

http://investorsking.com/is-usdcad-ready-for-1-3387/
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 9:32am On Aug 03, 2016
BluePearls:

Nice one JLINE, ive been following silently. May i ask which broker you use? It would be nice if you drop early signals. Thanks
i use xm.com ,i do drop early signals maybe you happened not to be around at that time.
sell gbpaud now,use 50pips stop and 300pips TP. price is at 1.7565 now.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 9:48am On Aug 03, 2016
JLINE:

i use xm.com ,i do drop early signals maybe you happened not to be around at that time.
even a better entry now...still valid.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by BluePearls(m): 10:14am On Aug 03, 2016
JLINE:

even a better entry now...still valid.

What TF do you use? Thanks
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 10:15am On Aug 03, 2016
BluePearls:

What TF do you use? Thanks
all tfs
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 03, 2016
bro wc PIPS indi be that? i have seen it several time but couldnt remember the name
JLINE:
SHALOM
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 11:16am On Aug 03, 2016
priceaction:
bro wc PIPS indi be that? i have seen it several time but couldnt remember the name
!XPS v8 profit... just search for it on google.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 03, 2016
JLINE:

thanks bro
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by BluePearls(m): 11:37am On Aug 03, 2016
JLINE please do you have any EA that can do SL&TP and also trail it?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 11:57am On Aug 03, 2016
BluePearls:
JLINE please do you have any EA that can do SL&TP and also trail it?
nope...not a fan of ea
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 12:32pm On Aug 03, 2016
JLINE:

one of my trades hit stop with 1.5 pips...opened another sell now with same stop of 50 pips(.7638)...same tp.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Truth234(m): 2:28pm On Aug 03, 2016
Why I Won’t Be Buying Bullish AUDUSD

The Australian dollar has gained 158 pips against the US dollar since the Reserve Bank of Australia cut rates by 25 basis points on Tuesday. Even though the central bank delivered what was expected, the Australian dollar climbed higher. Nullifying RBA efforts to curb the local currency gains in order to pressure costs and boost exports.

http://investorsking.com/why-i-wont-be-buying-bullish-audusd/
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by BluePearls(m): 3:01pm On Aug 03, 2016
JLINE:

one of my trades hit stop with 1.5 pips...opened another sell now with same stop of 50 pips(.7638)...same tp.

Pleased forgive my ignorance, if you don't use EA, how else do you trail your SL or TP?
How long do you let a trade ride?
What's your strategy? I've been testing a few but results haven't been great.
Off the records, how do you fund your XM, it's been wahala trying to do that. Any tips or links will be appreciated.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 03, 2016
Can't see that exact indicator
JLINE:

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 5:58pm On Aug 03, 2016
cheesy its broker like yours that made me quit using stoploss on entry grin grin whenever they need quick cash they just widen spread like grin
JLINE:

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 6:12pm On Aug 03, 2016
USDJPY , current price or #101.92 is good to short ..with low risk
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by lawson007(m): 11:26pm On Aug 03, 2016
we know that it is better to teach a person how to fish not just giving them fish.@Lifecontinues came up with his stress-free trading basket and many"self-appointed,good-intentioned security fx-men" raise the caution flags for all newbies to beware.But than God he persisted.Now i think the idea is catching up gradually.Trading the beginning of a movement on the daily chart until it exhausts can really provide loads of pips in the 100s.I was inspired to start looking at my daily charts.He mentioned an entry based on 1hr chart then i remember posting a timeframe combination several seasons ago.Use 5mins trades 1hr,15mins trades 4hrs and 1hr to trade daily charts.So i decided to give it a try and hope that this my post will force me to wait till my daily chart indicates reversal(i'm usually not that patient o-but since we are aware,it will help me behave well). I will post the results of my own basket on friday evening,let's be our brothers keeper and help me to hold myself like the boss @lifecontinues.

(in Darey's tune---"pray for me..gba adura fun mi"wink

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 1:03am On Aug 04, 2016
^^^
I (lifecontinues) once mentioned: whatever works for you on lower timeframes will definitely work on the higher timeframes, only that you would be widening your horizons.

Spot on.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by lawson007(m): 7:19am On Aug 04, 2016
@lifecontinues in this matter u r the boss.My fingers are crossed-really believing that it will work on this higher timeframes to roll out the heavy pips with lesser work.Hpe others will start their own experiment too on what works.My major attraction in this is the news might not adversely go against this method.Thanks man.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by BluePearls(m): 7:42am On Aug 04, 2016
JLINE:
SHALOM

Just noticed this... Are those your open trades? shocked
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 04, 2016
@Lawson007
You may be criticised on your basket, but be strong.

Selah
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Seer247: 10:03am On Aug 04, 2016
Good day great traders. Please any body with ideas on best way/method to withdraw from Neteller staying in Nigeria? Tnx.

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (345)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.