Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,403 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (321) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (531378 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (345) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jamace(m): 4:52pm On Oct 20, 2016
wamiikechukwu:

oh am not talking about these ones am talking about the indicator that's shows supply zones and demand zone popularly called supdem.

Use google, bro.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 20, 2016
wamiikechukwu:

oh am not talking about these ones am talking about the indicator that's shows supply zones and demand zone popularly called supdem.
Have it, the best of the best....it is a stand alone indicator that can do wonders if you know how.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by mrikay: 7:15pm On Oct 20, 2016
JLINE:

leave the trade and use good stop (large stop maybe if you have the patience or if closed leave it closed),you might thank me later. cad is going weak...nzdcad will hit sell botton today.
first chart is daily,you can easily spot the supply zone on the daily chart there... .95193 and .95285 are to be watched here,will prefer price hitting .95285 though not expecting price to close above at least not now or this week.
second chart is 4hr tf with price coming to the 750 level at .95263 which is just 2pips diff from the daily supply zone...but here the norm and the mid is valid which is also above those previous price level,so the task is to wait and watch for the reactions of price.
Happy trading!

Both trades are still there, thanks... Now am looking at NZDCAD... I always appreciate your input.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by mrikay: 7:17pm On Oct 20, 2016
just want to say Pipsheringan, I love you, man! Such Honesty!
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 20, 2016
priceaction:

Have it, the best of the best....it is a stand alone indicator that can do wonders if you know how.

oh jeez thank you
since Ur good with it and has been using it for some time now I believe, could you please give me a brief tutorials on how to utilize the power of this indicator.

I appreciate
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 21, 2016
Following a sharp reversal on Thursday, the AUD/USD pair staged a tepid recovery bounce and is currently trading at session high near 0.7635 region.

Despite of a broad based greenback strength, as measured by the overall US Dollar Index, the pair's recovery on Friday could be termed as a technical bounce following Thursday's steep losses led by disappointing Australian jobs report, which reaffirmed RBA concerns of weaker labor market conditions and downward surprise in inflation.

Hence, investors would now focus on the upcoming release of Australian CPI print for Q3, due next week, which if disappoints would increase probability of further monetary easing by RBA and attract fresh selling pressure around the AUD/USD major.

In absence of any major market-moving releases on Friday, the pair could continue taking clues from the broader sentiment surrounding the greenback and the overall market risk sentiment.

Technical levels to watch

From current levels, a follow through buying interest seems to lift the pair beyond 0.7650 towards 0.7665 horizontal resistance, which is closely followed by another strong hurdle near 0.7685 region. On the downside, sustained weakness below 0.7620 support is likely to drag the pair below 0.7600 handle towards its next support near 0.7580 region.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by fxbomovi: 10:55am On Oct 23, 2016
wamiikechukwu:
Following a sharp reversal on Thursday, the AUD/USD pair staged a tepid recovery bounce and is currently trading at session high near 0.7635 region.

Despite of a broad based greenback strength, as measured by the overall US Dollar Index, the pair's recovery on Friday could be termed as a technical bounce following Thursday's steep losses led by disappointing Australian jobs report, which reaffirmed RBA concerns of weaker labor market conditions and downward surprise in inflation.

Hence, investors would now focus on the upcoming release of Australian CPI print for Q3, due next week, which if disappoints would increase probability of further monetary easing by RBA and attract fresh selling pressure around the AUD/USD major.

In absence of any major market-moving releases on Friday, the pair could continue taking clues from the broader sentiment surrounding the greenback and the overall market risk sentiment.

Technical levels to watch

From current levels, a follow through buying interest seems to lift the pair beyond 0.7650 towards 0.7665 horizontal resistance, which is closely followed by another strong hurdle near 0.7685 region. On the downside, sustained weakness below 0.7620 support is likely to drag the pair below 0.7600 handle towards its next support near 0.7580 region.

This is the summary of this post.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 23, 2016
fxbomovi:

This is the summary of this post.
lol pictures speak more than words
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by georgesylva(m): 4:11pm On Oct 23, 2016
EG may find itself at those green lines weeks from now.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by mrikay: 5:01pm On Oct 24, 2016
is anyone selling nzdusd?
CC: Pipsbasketing : Jline
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Ghostfx: 7:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
Evening, afternoon all, just a little nugget on the side. keep an eye out for a weekly close of dollar/cad above 13410 and an oil close below 51.54. if there is a weekly close on that pair then its bullish going forward and a bearish for oil and reverse if both close otherwise.
have a good week

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by mrikay: 10:50pm On Oct 24, 2016
audjpy is still around that five year support area
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 24, 2016
Forex Pipsbasketing Professionalism Agenda: A Year Declared Freedom in the FOREX Business

Basket was closed last Wednesday.

Moved on to a more reliable and highly regulated broker that provides 33:1 leverage (of course, with a bigger trading capital due to low leverage provision and the stated agenda)

Basket loading up gradually and currently with cumulative 178.00 pips.

Forex business is the sweetest
No Forex business, No other business

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JAkpayen(m): 10:27am On Oct 25, 2016
^^^ I'm not so comfortable with your gbpnzd buy. Please review the trade again
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by DCTrendy(m): 11:35am On Oct 25, 2016
I have been trading for 9 years, and from experience, to me, i am not looking for any signal now.

It ll be hard to find a 100-200pips buy or sell signal at this time, this is because of the US election, the huge funds re not really traded at this time. And I wont expect any until after the election result is announced.

This is why i deployed my sideway trading system, take a look below.

Cheers.
DC

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by mrikay: 2:13pm On Oct 25, 2016
DCTrendy:
I have been trading for 9 years, and from experience, to me, i am not looking for any signal now.

It ll be hard to find a 100-200pips buy or sell signal at this time, this is because of the US election, the huge funds re not really traded at this time. And I wont expect any until after the election result is announced.

This is why i deployed my sideway trading system, take a look below.

Cheers.
DC

Everything is GREEN!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by mrikay: 2:15pm On Oct 25, 2016
Pipsbasketing:
Forex Pipsbasketing Professionalism Agenda: A Year Declared Freedom in the FOREX Business

Moved on to a more reliable and highly regulated broker that provides 33:1 leverage (of course, with a bigger trading capital due to low leverage provision and the stated agenda)

How will less leverage affect your lots sizes?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by shorty002: 2:49pm On Oct 25, 2016
I have just closed dis trade with +10 pips now afta it had gone slightly over 100 pips but I tot it wud go more dan dat but now av lost confidence in d trade hence d close.
Still have my Nzdusd sell n Xauusd buy running
shorty002:
Sold aud/Nzd at 1.0695. My Stoploss is 100 pips. But if it close above 1.0697 I MAY close it.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by olly12: 3:32pm On Oct 25, 2016
i have tried to change my arrow indicator with tsr indicator. and they seems to work well. today trade below

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 25, 2016
With less leverage, you have to reduce your lot sizes, hence higher trading capital

mrikay:

How will less leverage affect your lots sizes?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by teemy(m): 8:08am On Oct 26, 2016
@DCtrendy, how long have you been trading your sideways system?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by teemy(m): 8:09am On Oct 26, 2016
pipbasketing do keep up the good work. seems peers are happy. cheers
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by chieveboy(m): 9:52am On Oct 26, 2016
Pipsbasketing:

Hi l need to put a straw to this your zobo abeg chieveboy(art)gmail.com

Thanks and more grease...
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 10:31am On Oct 26, 2016
morning my people,,,,, house too dull grin

okay my trade for today is GBP.NZD BUY,,,, looking to take the trade at the close of the currentprice (11am) candle with SL 10pips below yesterday low grin

this current candle will determine the trade grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by DCTrendy(m): 10:38am On Oct 26, 2016
teemy:
@DCtrendy, how long have you been trading your sideways system?

About 3 years bro.

But U dont use it always, as a matter of fact you use it once a while, maybe 3-4 times in a whole year. That is the period of low volatility.

And in those periods, u can be rest assured it can be giving you 100% every week! this depends on your risk settings. It gave me 100% in 2 days the last time i used it,

I switched it on again last week, and here is the result. take a look at the pic.

The logic behind this is to make as much as u can during the slow moment.

If you re looking for 100pips at this time, u will wait for too long. The volatility is gone until the election result is announced!

Cheers.
DC

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by DCTrendy(m): 10:41am On Oct 26, 2016
mrikay:

Everything is GREEN!

It ll be green nah. lol... thatz how it is my brother
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 11:15am On Oct 26, 2016
currentprice:
morning my people,,,,, house too dull grin

okay my trade for today is GBP.NZD BUY,,,, looking to take the trade at the close of the currentprice (11am) candle with SL 10pips below yesterday low grin

this current candle will determine the trade grin

if you are the daily trader type. food is ready, you can follow me chop grin

just bought gbp.nzd at 1.7010 SL at today low which is going to be (60pips)

Tp add little pips to that Sl pips grin grin or if you want to risk further,,,after 70pips just move the SL to safe-heaven

readmy siggy first before follow chop today menu grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 3:03pm On Oct 26, 2016
^^^

it 72pips gain a good time to close trade for daily trade chopper grin

for those willing to take further risk for gain,,,,, move your SL to safe-heaven
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 3:04pm On Oct 26, 2016
^^^
currentprice:

if you are the daily trader type. food is ready, you can follow me chop grin

just bought gbp.nzd at 1.7010 SL at today low which is going to be (60pips)

Tp add little pips to that Sl pips grin grin or if you want to risk further,,,after 70pips just move the SL to safe-heaven

readmy siggy first before follow chop today menu grin

it 72pips gain a good time to close trade for daily trade chopper grin

for those willing to take further risk for gain,,,,, move your SL to safe-heaven
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 3:08pm On Oct 26, 2016
i have another trade to take by 5pm so

I have closed my daily GBP.NZD trade with 70 pips gain grin

chai!!! assuming at 0.1lot size of $1 per pip.... to get same value gain that is 700pips of pipsbasketting grin grin

na joke ooo, don't get me wrong,,,pipsbasketing still the best with good MM.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by mrikay: 6:06pm On Oct 26, 2016
currentprice:
i have another trade to take by 5pm so

I have closed my daily GBP.NZD trade with 70 pips gain grin

chai!!! assuming at 0.1lot size of $1 per pip.... to get same value gain that is 700pips of pipsbasketting grin grin

na joke ooo, don't get me wrong,,,pipsbasketing still the best with good MM.

Oga... Good to have you back
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 6:19pm On Oct 26, 2016
mrikay:

Oga... Good to have you back

brov,,, i never go anywhere before now,,,,,,just feel like posting my daily trade today to make house bubble grin

imagine,,, FTA on one page over 6days

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (345)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.