Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (532073 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (345) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by satone(m): 8:22pm On Oct 27, 2016
I want to learn learn forex trading, pls can anyone recommend me a broker i should open account with
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 8:38pm On Oct 27, 2016
currentprice:

if you feel like chop daily trade with me,,,, let go for yankee menu grin

SOLD GBP.NZD at 1.7090 Sl at 10pips above today's high

TP at market close or as your system direct you grin grin

read my siggy first before follow me chop grin

it yankee closing time grin

because I took the trade based on my daily strategy, above GBP.NZD trade closed with 5 pips gain.

if you follow took the trade and you have the ball. you can hold the trade to Asia session. I think SELL still the best option for the pair until London market trade

Good night grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by mrikay: 9:43pm On Oct 27, 2016
currentprice:

because I took the trade based on my daily strategy, above GBP.NZD trade closed with 5 pips gain.

if you follow took the trade and you have the ball. you can hold the trade to Asia session. I think SELL still the best option for the pair until London market trade

Good night grin

Just a curious question bro,,,, when does the market close for the day?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 27, 2016
Greetings;

Broker is not what will teach you forex trading, hence broker recommendation should not come first.

Knowledge is the first element you should seek.

Regards

satone:
I want to learn learn forex trading, pls can anyone recommend me a broker i should open account with
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by olly12: 6:49am On Oct 28, 2016
Though today is friday but this is my analysis for GBPAUD FOR TODAY or probably next week depending on how the market unfolds

I took a buy order as per my system and stoploss is placed below the recent low. The take profit levels are the next red lines ahead of the trade. i will also say that those lines are resistant lines and they are turning points in the market we expect to take new trading decisions.

Trading renko chart using 20pips pox, meaning each box represent 20pips so my stoploss is 60pips from entry point plus spread and each of those lines are 20pips. If we can see a break up of those lines upward we will see a strong move up by next week on those pairs.

Don't forget Forex carries a heavy loss please trade according to your account size and have a good money management.

Note Renko is next to holy grail if you can know how to use it

i Posted this trade here early enough for us to catch it. i won the trade and my take profit was hit at 60pips as stated above thanks

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 28, 2016
if you want 40pips, buy AUDUSD @0.7565 today, rrr=1;1,
But am in now @0.7572 for 20pips, and will follow you people eat 40pips later.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 28, 2016
Trade activated, lets see what market will do.
iheanyiebeneze:
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Kirinwa: 10:42am On Oct 28, 2016
EJ sellstop @ 114.50
Stoploss @ 115.50
Target 111.50

Enjoy.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 10:44am On Oct 28, 2016
mrikay:

Just a curious question bro,,,, when does the market close for the day?

9 - 9.30

depend on the market movement,,,,,i use to start watching to close 1 hour to that time. except I plan to let trade run over night to London market grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by mrikay: 10:44am On Oct 28, 2016
i just bought eurchf
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 10:47am On Oct 28, 2016
currently preparing Menu for today.

likely to be ready soon close of currentprice candle 11am grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 10:48am On Oct 28, 2016
currentprice:

if you follow took the trade and you have the ball. you can hold the trade to Asia session. I think [b]SELL still the best option for the pair until London market trade[/b]

Good night grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 11:04am On Oct 28, 2016
Menu is ready ready grin

GBP.NZD is ready for SELL but let see little pull back to sell but if you are inpatient trader, SELL now and close with 60pips grin

currentprice now is 1.7016 grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 12:49pm On Oct 28, 2016
iheanyiebeneze:
I saw this buy too,
but didn't turn out too well
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 28, 2016
satone:

use ALPARI they are good but first learn how to trade.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 1:17pm On Oct 28, 2016
currentprice:
Menu is ready ready grin

GBP.NZD is ready for SELL but let see little pull back to sell but if you are inpatient trader, SELL now and close with 60pips grin

currentprice now is 1.7016 grin

for those inpatient trader that took the trade immediately the menu ready,,,,,you must have tp 60pips,, I say congrats

for we the smart patience one,,,, we missed out grin

I don't think I will do GBP.NZD again today. but will BUY EUR.NZD instead grin

on GBP.NZD remember the yesterday post below grin

currentprice:

I think is going to fall from here for tomorrow north move to the sky,,,,, watch out grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 1:39pm On Oct 28, 2016
I have bought EUR.NZD for my own menu 1.5276 grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by meshpips(m): 3:00pm On Oct 28, 2016
Hi guys,

A few entries for today

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by mrikay: 3:11pm On Oct 28, 2016
currentprice:

9 - 9.30

depend on the market movement,,,,,i use to start watching to close 1 hour to that time. except I plan to let trade run over night to London market grin

Thanks!
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JAkpayen(m): 3:13pm On Oct 28, 2016
satone:
Go to http://www.babypips.com/school
When you have read up to "Types of Charts" under Kindergarten, download any brokers platform and learn the basics in the platform as you read along
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JAkpayen(m): 3:20pm On Oct 28, 2016
meshpips:
Hi guys,

A few entries for today
Bro watch your audusd trade wella. shocked shocked
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 28, 2016
For transparency and because you did not give further update on your previous call

I like to link things up here, kindly refer

meshpips:

Here is one that will yield over 200 pips
Sell EURAUD at market price (1.4300)
Take profit at 1.4050 or lower.
Stop loss 100 pips
Have fun guys!
Pipsbasketing:
After this call on EA, I checked and saw a clear and fesh buy signal expected to last for days. It turned already
meshpips:

Its interesting how we see differently.
EURAUD futures currently trading at 1.438x though so the possibility exists for the buy which you see.
Many other things point towards further selling and that is why I am selling.
Today is the first day we are seeing price make a NEW HIGH on daily tf, all through this week, we have been seeing LOWER LOWS on the daily tf.
1.4238 will be the line in the sand at the end of the present trading day.
IF we close below 1.4238 we will see further selling
Capitals:

I honestly hope it does, and preferably runs into weeks.

I will infer that this pair may continue to be bullish until next week Thursday or more. I hope capitals can take more than 500.00pips from the pair

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 6:26pm On Oct 28, 2016
currentprice:
I have bought EUR.NZD for my own menu 1.5276 grin

am going to close this trade before market close today. but like to still hold it for more pips if market allow grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Capitals: 7:25pm On Oct 28, 2016
I will infer that this pair may continue to be bullish until next week Thursday or more. I hope capitals can take more than 500.00pips from the pair[/quote]

i hope so too bro. Still holding some positions, but closely watching for reversal signs

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 28, 2016
No reversals expected bro, maybe until next week Friday, who knows but from now till then............eat up all the profits

Cheers

Capitals:
I will infer that this pair may continue to be bullish until next week Thursday or more. I hope capitals can take more than 500.00pips from the pair

i hope so too bro. Still holding some positions, but closely watching for reversal signs
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by chieveboy(m): 8:19pm On Oct 28, 2016
Mr Pipsbasketing, sorry to bother you again...if you can please help with your system...? chieveboy@gmail.com thanks.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 8:42pm On Oct 28, 2016
currentprice:

am going to close this trade before market close today. but like to still hold it for more pips if market allow grin

end of the menu for the day/week

EUR.NZD closed with +69pips gain grin

wishing everyone a wonderful weekend grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 28, 2016
currentprice:

wishing everyone a wonderful weekend grin grin

Wish you same bro,

Shey you will send me your phone contact, so we use this weekend to gist
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 28, 2016
Market did as expected, take profit hit with the crawling of a snail.
iheanyiebeneze:
Trade activated, lets see what market will do.
iheanyiebeneze:
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 4:03am On Oct 29, 2016
I sent you what I use, but a larger percentage of my strategy is price reaction which is based on your level of familiarity with its behavior.

The major trading factor is the psychology of trade which then makes up the system and not the indicator. How do I mean, I can trade only PSAR to have excellent pips at the end of the month, whereas a novice may trade the PSAR and fail........so what matters most is again, the psychology of trade which then makes up the system and not the indicator per se....To obtain this, you only need to be familiar with price behaviour, reaction.

chieveboy:
Mr Pipsbasketing, sorry to bother you again...if you can please help with your system...? chieveboy@gmail.com thanks.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by meshpips(m): 7:03am On Oct 29, 2016
Pipsbasketing:
For transparency and because you did not give further update on your previous call

I like to link things up here, kindly refer

Bad trade it was for me.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 29, 2016
It happens bro, many opportunities are near.

meshpips:

Bad trade it was for me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (345)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.