Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (531502 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (345) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Moneyyy: 11:22am On Jan 06, 2016
It's okay to sell EU and EJ cos the Euro is showing signs of further weakening against these two currencies.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Caleb5: 11:30am On Jan 06, 2016
.....! Buy GBPAUD!.....
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 12:26pm On Jan 06, 2016
Moneyyy:

Good move! That does not negate the fact that the Euro fell as I predicted though. The Euro fell against the dollar and Yen but China's Yuan devaluation caused the sentiment-sensitive Australian, Canadian and New Zealand Dollars to really weaken and fall even more than the Euro. But great call nonetheless. Respect!
OK...much respect to you sir!
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by pipstarget: 1:04pm On Jan 06, 2016
Moneyyy:
It's okay to sell EU and EJ cos the Euro is showing signs of further weakening against these two currencies.

I guess a change of trend is cooking...

Could you confirm this master?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by PIPsharingan(m): 1:23pm On Jan 06, 2016
EmmanuelD1st:

Good morning PIPsharingan
I meant slight retracement on the 4hr TF...Do you trade off the 4hrs chart or the weekly chart? If you seriously bank on the weekly chart, it implies your SL and TP decisions should be based on the weekly chart i presume

Boss Emma,

I actually trade on 4hrs charts and daily in some few cases, however before taking any trade on a 4hrs chart, I actually check my daily & weekly chart to ensure I am following a valid trend. In the case of the USD/CAD, i used my weekly chart to predict where my stop profit should be, however considering the fact that the weekly chart has just one candlestick for the week, I am not planning to stay on this trade for long.

I am hoping the candlestick hits the roof of the channel like previous candlesticks before a major retracement sets in.

But again in all of this, I am just speculating this whole analysis and before evening if it doesnt move that way, I will use my manual trailing stop loss to slash in some PIPS...at all at all na winch

Happy PIP slashing

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 1:31pm On Jan 06, 2016
PIPsharingan:

Boss Emma,

I actually trade on 4hrs charts and daily in some few cases, however before taking any trade on a 4hrs chart, I actually check my daily & weekly chart to ensure I am following a valid trend. In the case of the USD/CAD, i used my weekly chart to predict where my stop profit should be, however considering the fact that the weekly chart has just one candlestick for the week, I am not planning to stay on this trade for long.

I am hoping the candlestick hits the roof of the channel like previous candlesticks before a major retracement sets in.

But again in all of this, I am just speculating this whole analysis and before evening if it doesnt move that way, I will use my manual trailing stop loss to slash in some PIPS...at all at all na winch

Happy PIP slashing

OK chief...Blissful Trading
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by PIPsharingan(m): 1:51pm On Jan 06, 2016
EmmanuelD1st:

OK chief...Blissful Trading

Thanks boss
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Moneyyy: 1:59pm On Jan 06, 2016
pipstarget:

I'm Waiting for the confirmation but I'm inclined to believe that EU and EJ are going south. But still waiting for the confirmation though.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Moneyyy: 2:38pm On Jan 06, 2016
It's confirmed, sell EU. From events in China and North Korea to oil price slump to Stock market performance around the world and to the U.S. ADP employment change report all point to a stronger dollar.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by easycopyrh(m): 3:40pm On Jan 06, 2016
gbpcad,eurcad--- BULLINGG TINZZZ ema 72 and 24 confirmed it...
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Kirinwa: 3:42pm On Jan 06, 2016
GN stoploss adjustment to 2.1900
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by sweetmaris(f): 3:42pm On Jan 06, 2016
Sell GU... Now
50 pips stop loss
TP open
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by PIPsharingan(m): 5:45pm On Jan 06, 2016
Good Evening my people,

Allas the day has come to an end and my trade has not hit my target point, however I have moved my stop loss to a BREAKEVEN position, if my position moves against me before tomorrow, it wont eat into my profits, but it is allowed to move towrds my target if its in my favor at all.

Do have a lovely Evening.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by PIPsharingan(m): 5:46pm On Jan 06, 2016
Sorry, wrong chart

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by bcashy: 6:12pm On Jan 06, 2016
Good day to vrybody in the house. pls is anybody using XM as his or her broker? if yes, pls presently wat is the easiest funding method. Will highly appreciate your swift response.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jendy36(m): 6:45pm On Jan 06, 2016
bcashy:
Good day to vrybody in the house. pls is anybody using XM as his or her broker? if yes, pls presently wat is the easiest funding method. Will highly appreciate your swift response.

I used web money lastly, enjoy high exchange rate during withdrawal.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by bcashy: 6:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
jendy36:

Thank you brother for the prompt response.......... pls can u explain the bolded
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Karlebolu(m): 8:11pm On Jan 06, 2016
I might be wrong but I see a potential Elliot wave on USD/CAD daily TF and the third wave is underway.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Owliver(m): 8:17pm On Jan 06, 2016
jendy36:

wanted to withdraw but my broker gave 230 when naira was 270. they are now behaving like CBN or what. isint it supposed to be around 260
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 10:27pm On Jan 06, 2016
Which way GBPJPY?

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 10:35pm On Jan 06, 2016
EmmanuelD1st:
Which way GBPJPY?
I just opened a buy ( Am out if current support gets compromised) for a tp of #180.34 from there I sell it down to #163.35
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Owliver(m): 10:47pm On Jan 06, 2016
jorel1:

I just opened a buy ( Am out if current support gets compromised) for a tp of #180.34 from there I sell it down to #163.35
let me guess. no SL grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 11:02pm On Jan 06, 2016
Owliver:
let me guess. no SL grin
Actually I didn't set a stop loss yet grin
bought from a base ,so if price breaches it am out.
Awake until 5am cheesy

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by fxfavour(m): 1:04am On Jan 07, 2016
jorel1:

Actually I didn't set a stop loss yet grin
bought from a base ,so if price breaches it am out.
Awake until 5am cheesy
movement begins
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by frenchman2: 3:00am On Jan 07, 2016
Sold audnzd @ 1.0628
sold gbpchf @ 1.4717
Bought eurcad @ 1.5218
sold cadchf @ 0.7134
Tp open
sl 60pips
lets see how they play out
Price is king. Follow it wherever it goes.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Moneyyy: 4:09am On Jan 07, 2016
pipstarget:

I chose to trade the news but it did not go so well, I stayed in the market for way longer than I usually do and ended up making very little profit on the EJ during the Tokyo Avg Office Vacancies announcement. I'm still holding on to the EU sell because I believe it will still go south.

I must confess you have shown consistency since I gave you some tips and I'm so proud of you. You studied well and put in a lot of hard work as I advised you to and remember I told you that your strategy may even become more potent than mine if you put in enough hard work and dedication. Keep working hard, studying and adapting to changing market conditions. Remember it's a marathon, not a sprint. Keep doing what you are doing; you are doing great!
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 4:54am On Jan 07, 2016
jorel1:

Level breached, the strong downtrend indicates destination is #164.35 area for this month candle formation , which is next buy level for me.
I will join this down trend for a sell when it retraces to retest this previous support turned resistance #174.9.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by sweetmaris(f): 5:26am On Jan 07, 2016
sweetmaris:
Sell GU... Now
50 pips stop loss
TP open

This is why I prefer GJ, this GU is too slow joor
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 6:05am On Jan 07, 2016
Buy Gold @ cmp. Tp 1107,50. SL 1089.12
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 6:52am On Jan 07, 2016
jorel1:

Level breached, the strong downtrend indicates destination is #164.35 area for this month candle formation , which is next buy level for me.
I will join this down trend for a sell when it retraces to retest this previous support turned resistance #174.9.
OK...Will consider buying when I see a nice bullish candlestick formation on the 1hr TF, l'll buy it upto the 177.70 area...But for now, I see this pair travelling upto 164.00 area or the 164.35 area you mentioned.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jendy36(m): 7:15am On Jan 07, 2016
bcashy:

Thank you brother for the prompt response.......... pls can u explain the bolded
jendy36:

based on your web money exchanger, you can get withdrawal around 260 .The simple trick I use is find a reliable exchanger that buys from me @ 260 while withdrawing, and look for exchanger that sells to me @245 while depositing.
Owliver:
wanted to withdraw but my broker gave 230 when naira was 270. they are now behaving like CBN or what. isint it supposed to be around 260
jendy36:

based on your web money exchanger, you can get withdrawal around 260 .The simple trick I use is find a reliable exchanger that buys from me @ 260 while withdrawing, and look for exchanger that sells to me @245 while depositing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (345)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.