Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,079 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (531510 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (345) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jamace(m): 1:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
jamace:
EUR/USD
SELL @ 1.09005
TP @ 1.05005
SL @ 1.10050
Trade closed. NFP on the way. cheesy
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jamace(m): 2:00pm On Jan 08, 2016
EUR/USD
BUY @ 1.08660
TP @ 1.10000
SL@ 1.07660
Leggo!!
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Moneyyy: 2:01pm On Jan 08, 2016
Who is trading NFP? I'm betting on a strong job report so I'm buying the dollar which means sell EU, GU and buy UC.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Moneyyy: 2:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
jamace:
EUR/USD
BUY @ 1.08660
TP @ 1.10000
SL@ 1.07660
Leggo!!

Be very careful with that.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 2:14pm On Jan 08, 2016
GBPNZD current resistance seems to be hold , just sold together with GBPJPY both TP >= 700pips
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Karlebolu(m): 2:15pm On Jan 08, 2016
Moneyyy:
Who is trading NFP? I'm betting on a strong job report so I'm buying the dollar which means sell EU and GU.

I share the same sentiment.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jamace(m): 2:16pm On Jan 08, 2016
Moneyyy:

Be very careful with that.
My chart tells me to BUY heavily o.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Moneyyy: 2:36pm On Jan 08, 2016
jamace:
I'd advise you SELL heavily o.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jendy36(m): 3:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
Moneyyy:

.the bear and bull war . I hope all was paid... Oga moneyy your 20 pips don reach...so nothing much to worry

jamace:
Moneyyy:

.the bear and bull war . I hope all was paid... Oga moneyy your 20 pips don reach...so nothing much to worry

Jamace your SL still intact
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jamace(m): 3:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
jendy36:

Yes I;m back to profit. That is fx for you. grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 3:20pm On Jan 08, 2016
dorodee:

Oga mi, I noticed that you're not quick to update the house when market goes against you. All the same RESPECT!
grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jendy36(m): 3:31pm On Jan 08, 2016
jamace:
Yes I;m back to profit. That is fx for you. grin grin

Yes bro. The bulls and bears get paid, the pigs get slaughtered!!!
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jamace(m): 3:35pm On Jan 08, 2016
jendy36:

Yes bro. The bulls and bears get paid, the pigs get slaughtered!!!
grin grin If you have not bought EUR/USD, BUY now!.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by PIPsharingan(m): 4:26pm On Jan 08, 2016
Good Evening my people,

Today is my Lazy day, I keep Friday's holy like I earlier mentioned, I have been looking at prospective chart for next week and shinning my sword that has been messed up wif pip blood (lol)

A run down of what happened this week: TRADES : 5
GOOD TRADES : 4
BAD TRADES : 1
PIP GAINS : 209
% GAINS : 2
%ACCURACY : 80

This is a very important skill which has made me a better slasher through the years. Keeping a SLASHING JOURNAL makes the journey from a beginner to a pro slasher faster. I am very particular about my % accuracy in every week's break down. Slashing 5 times and delivering 4 lethal blows is a good way to start my first trading week of the year.

Wishing you guys an awesome weekend.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 5:03pm On Jan 08, 2016
jorel1:
GBPNZD current resistance seems to be hold , just sold together with GBPJPY both TP >= 700pips

GBPJPY angry buyers waiting at #164.27
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 7:10pm On Jan 08, 2016
NZDCAD -
sell limit 0.93184
SL 0.94007
TP 0.91337

EURAUD -
buy limit 1.54209
SL 1.52082
TP 1.59490

HAPPY WEEKEND!!!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Moneyyy: 8:36pm On Jan 08, 2016
jendy36:

Word! That's why I'm never greedy and more than happy to make my 20pips and walk away. I'm of the opinion that no one and no system can accurately predict the long term or even midterm move of the market; it's much easier to predict the very short term move of the market and that's exactly what I explore.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by zinosleek(m): 10:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
Moneyyy:

Word! That's why I'm never greedy and more than happy to make my 20pips and walk away. I'm of the opinion that no one and no system can accurately predict the long term or even midterm move of the market; it's much easier to predict the very short term move of the market and that's exactly what I explore.

I so agree with you on this. I just find a pair or two to give me a set up a day and rest with my small tp. don't want to over analyse d market

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Kirinwa: 8:36am On Jan 09, 2016
Next week looks interesting to me. I will be back to share my thoughts with you.
Trade Responsibly.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by docus: 9:28am On Jan 09, 2016
missed taken a trade, i watched how it printed so much money. its painful. their will be another sha. >:
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 10:41am On Jan 09, 2016
Moneyyy:

Greed is a relative term. Going by your meaning of greed , If i trade for only 5 pips everyday then I guess I would term you 20 pips trader as greedy grin . You see cheesy we tend to misuse the actual meaning of the word GREED in trading.
However, what happens when you make your 20 pips lose twice consecutively? Will you walk away?? Or still be contended with 20 pips gain in next trade??

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by docus: 10:56am On Jan 09, 2016
went long on EU and short on chf. trading off weekly chart
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by docus: 11:06am On Jan 09, 2016
adding some PA candle stick signal to my arsenal
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by harizonal123(m): 11:53am On Jan 09, 2016
PIPsharingan:
Good Evening my people,

Today is my Lazy day, I keep Friday's holy like I earlier mentioned, I have been looking at prospective chart for next week and shinning my sword that has been messed up wif pip blood (lol)

A run down of what happened this week: TRADES : 5
GOOD TRADES : 4
BAD TRADES : 1
PIP GAINS : 209
% GAINS : 2
%ACCURACY : 80

This is a very important skill which has made me a better slasher through the years. Keeping a SLASHING JOURNAL makes the journey from a beginner to a pro slasher faster. I am very particular about my % accuracy in every week's break down. Slashing 5 times and delivering 4 lethal blows is a good way to start my first trading week of the year.

Wishing you guys an awesome weekend.
Pls how long do u leave an open trade b4 closing it , if it refuses to go in your direction & what time frames do u use in trading?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Sunnycliff(m): 2:26pm On Jan 09, 2016
Funded my Account with $80 as my seed for the year. Let me see how it goes. Eying GJ for sell and FTSE for a consistent position in the new week. Not trading on much pairs anyway!
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Kirinwa: 8:26pm On Jan 09, 2016
Moneyyy:

Its not good to make general statements like this. No one? What if I proved you wrong?
Am not saying am perfect but I have 60-80% accuracy in predictions.
To me 20pips is too paltry.

Am almost done with my forecasts. From my perspective am looking at massive pips harvest next week.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Kirinwa: 9:21pm On Jan 09, 2016
GbpNzd sellstop @ 2.2100
Stop loss @ 2.2200
Target @ 2.1500

GbpAud sellstop @ 2.0800
Stoploss @ 2.0900
Target @ 2.0100

EurAud sellstop @ 1.5500
Sellstop @ 1.5600
Target @ 1.4800

EurNzd sellstop @ 1.6500
Stoploss @ 1.6600
Target @ 1.5800

NB: Trade responsibly.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by PIPsharingan(m): 9:57pm On Jan 09, 2016
harizonal123:

Pls how long do u leave an open trade b4 closing it , if it refuses to go in your direction & what time frames do u use in trading?

Good Evening Boss horizon,

For your first question - I earlier mentioned on this thread that I am a swing trader: meaning I stay on a trade for as long as two days if need be, my guiding rule/principle is hw viable the set up I am on is.. More so I trade with stop losses. That again decides how long I stay on a bad trade, buh again my stop losses or risks per trade does not exceed 0.8 - 1%.

For your second question, I trade the 4hrs or daily chart but my bread and butter is the 4hrs chart boss...

I hope I hv answered your questions?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Moneyyy: 5:07am On Jan 10, 2016
Kirinwa:

Its not good to make general statements like this. No one? What if I proved you wrong?
Am not saying am perfect but I have 60-80% accuracy in predictions.
To me 20pips is too paltry.

Am almost done with my forecasts. From my perspective am looking at massive pips harvest next week.

No one, I repeat, no one and no system can claim to be able to accurately always predict the long term or midterm move of the market; anyone who makes such a claim is nothing but fraud. What we all do is speculate at best. Have you heard of the term inefficiency of the market? By the way, are you a full time professional trader? If not then we are not operating on the same level which means telling me 20pips is paltry means you have no idea what you are talking about. You think it's about coming here to claim you made 600pips after the market has already moved?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Moneyyy: 5:17am On Jan 10, 2016
jorel1:

Greed is a relative term. Going by your meaning of greed , If i trade for only 5 pips everyday then I guess I would term you 20 pips trader as greedy grin . You see cheesy we tend to misuse the actual meaning of the word GREED in trading.
However, what happens when you make your 20 pips lose twice consecutively? Will you walk away?? Or still be contended with 20 pips gain in next trade??

Greed is when you risk more than necessary, and for me I'd say when you risk more than 2% of your equity. It's not necessarily about the number of pips you risk.
And yes when I lose I walk away with a smile, I don't try to chase it like a newbie. And yes such discipline comes with years of experience. It's not about whether you lose or win today or this week, it's about being profitable in the long run so losing money today or even for several weeks means nothing to seasoned traders. Like I always say, it's a marathon and not a sprint and the earlier you approach trading with that mentality the better.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by PIPsharingan(m): 5:33am On Jan 10, 2016
Moneyyy:

Greed is when you risk more than necessary, and for me I'd say when you risk more than 2% of your equity. It's not necessarily about the number of pips you risk.
And yes when I lose I walk away with a smile, I don't try to chase it like a newbie. And yes such discipline comes with years of experience. It's not about whether you lose or win today or this week, it's about being profitable in the long run so losing money today or even for several weeks means nothing to seasoned traders. Like I always say, it's a marathon and not a sprint and the earlier you approach trading with that mentality the better.

Well said boss[color=#000099][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 8:55am On Jan 10, 2016
Moneyyy:

Thanks for the updated definition cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (345)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.