Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Procedures On How To Build Your Business Website From The Scratch - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Procedures On How To Build Your Business Website From The Scratch (1425 Views)

###get Your Website Coded From Scratch (professional Touch On Bet/lotto/p2p Etc) / Who Will Teach Me C And C++ Programming Language From The Scratch ? / Introduction To Creating Your Website From The Scratch Using HTML,CSS........... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Procedures On How To Build Your Business Website From The Scratch by probrand: 2:04am On Jan 01, 2016
I love internet, do you? After reading this inspiring content am sure you will love even than I do, lolz, read on.

websites creation and design

freeimages

The internet is part of our daily routine, our must do. It’s actually hard and impossible to imagine life without it. It is also hard to imagine any company or business owners trying to do business without the internet.

This internet article is designed to give you your first peak into the wonderful world of internet advertising and branding development and design. At the end of this well packaged internet article you will be creating your online ultimate brand presence. Let’s go together and grow our brand online.

1. The interactive team: when you design your company or business brand, even your products ads for the internet. You will need a professional art director and a copywriter. You can get one here. But you need some other people as well. Seriously, you can"t do it alone. You will need a programmer for technical expertise.

I know you don’t want the technology to overwhelm your creative thinking, but at some extent you will need to know if your ideas are technically feasible. You will need a producer on hand. The producer makes sure that everyone is on the same “page” and keeps track of the many details involved in completing the project. Let’s move on.

Designing for the Internet

This is the four stage process that must be considered before your brand can come online and attract loyal customers.

No matter what accomplishment you make, somebody helps you. Life is inter-connected, nobody gets to his destination without connecting with relevant people.

Stage 1: Research and planning

Anytime you see a great ad campaign, never forget that there is a great strategy behind it. ( Linked to strategy , does this sound familiar it showed) good ad starts with good strategies. Successful Internet ads and sites started the same way. Almost everything started with research and planning. It is a common saying that anyone that fails to plan has already plan to fail.

Designing a Website: The Sitemap

If you asked to build a house? How would you start? Would you just order for brick, lumber and plumber from the building supply store? Install the heating system and then build the walls? Lay the roof before the foundation? Probably not. You would like start by researching and asking some questions. How big will the house be? How many bedrooms will be there? Will the dining room be formal or just an extension of the kitchen? Will there be one bathroom or two? If you didn’t ask questions, then you wouldn’t know what to build or how to build it.

Designing a website online is like building house. The things to do first are to put down your idea on a paper, look at the site-map shown below. Just as a blueprint tells a construction manager how many rooms the house will have, where house doors and windows will go, the sitemap helps a creative team to decide how many pages will be needed and how clients and visitors will move through them. Creativity is finding how things or expressing old truths in new ways. The map helps them make the wise decisions about how the site will look and work. Like I said earlier, “no matter what accomplishment you make, somebody helps you”. You can start designing your website right away.

Step 2: concepts

After you have an approved site map, you’re ready and set to start developing design concepts. Because of the way Internets sites are built, you have to develop concepts for both the content and the page template. Let’s think of it as developing the “look and feel”.

Some art directors prefer to use a computer with design software while others prefer to create their concepts as a simple sketch, the idea is the same. It is very important to capture the basic concept than it is to come up with a completed design.

Remember that you are looking for interaction, not just a reaction. In traditional advertising, your ad is considered successful if you encourage a reaction in your audience. Janine Carlson, director of strategic marketing and principal at Icon communication, illustrated that the greater challenge facing online marketers; “you can’t be satisfied with getting a reaction. You have to spark and be interactive. One is simply-second exchange with your audience. The other opens the door for an ongoing relationship. And that should be the goal for anyone working in advertising and marketing company.

read more here:http://www.promarketingbrand.com/2015/11/2016-tips-getting-surfers-to-come-back.html
Re: Procedures On How To Build Your Business Website From The Scratch by Dmayor7(m): 3:09pm On Jan 01, 2016
probrand:
Designing a website online is like building house. The things to do first are to put down your idea on a paper, look at the site-map shown below. Just as a blueprint tells a construction manager how many rooms the house will have, where house doors and windows will go, the sitemap helps a creative team to decide how many pages will be needed and how clients and visitors will move through them. Creativity is finding how things or expressing old truths in new ways. The map helps them make the wise decisions about how the site will look and work. Like I said earlier, “no matter what accomplishment you make, somebody helps you”. You can start designing your website right away.

And to add to this....

We all need a website design checklist to guide us and help us remember what to do at every point in our design.

Download this website design checklist for free and enjoy.

You can even print it out and hang it up where your eyes catches it often.
Re: Procedures On How To Build Your Business Website From The Scratch by probrand: 9:39am On Jan 05, 2016
Dmayor7:

And to add to this....

We all need a website design checklist to guide us and help us remember what to do at every point in our design.

Download this website design checklist for free and enjoy.

You can even print it out and hang it up where your eyes catches it often.
Re: Procedures On How To Build Your Business Website From The Scratch by Bglow001(m): 2:51am On Jan 06, 2016
Can I build my buisness website only with the knowledge of Wordpress? Or will I still need the service of a web developer? Please I need to know.
Re: Procedures On How To Build Your Business Website From The Scratch by trendymart(m): 8:08am On Jan 06, 2016
Instructive article indeed. However,most website are dead on arrival because they were not built with the customer in mind.Other aspect that need mention is user exeprience,site reputation and conversion funnel

1 Like

Re: Procedures On How To Build Your Business Website From The Scratch by probrand: 12:10am On Jan 07, 2016
Bglow001:
Can I build my buisness website only with the knowledge of Wordpress? Or will I still need the service of a web developer? Please I need to know.

you will need it..
Re: Procedures On How To Build Your Business Website From The Scratch by probrand: 12:10am On Jan 07, 2016
trendymart:
Instructive article indeed. However,most website are dead on arrival because they were not built with the customer in mind.Other aspect that need mention is user exeprience,site reputation and conversion funnel

thanks for your comment

(1) (Reply)

What Freelancers Should Make Their Clients Understand / Is NOUN Okay For A Programmer? {urgent} / Who Has Earned The 20,000 Satochis On The Blockchain Game???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.