Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,832 members, 7,956,147 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:36 AM

Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 (71168 Views)

Prophet Marcus K.O. Tibetan's Prophesy For 2018 / “Jim Obazee Vowed To Oust Adeboye” – RCCG Spokesman / TB Joshua Re-uploads Clinton Prophesy On Facebook As Followers Defend Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 by LUDALOOLO(m): 1:25pm On Jan 01, 2016
Same thing will be said in 2017 with different phrase just like he did in 2015. for 365 days god couldn't finish the work he has to continue in 2016 what he didn't finish in 2015, and the bible say he created the world in 7days. Am watching in dis scam in 3D. Welcome to twenty sixteen.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 by Maximus85(m): 2:12pm On Jan 01, 2016
Tolexander:
very diplomatic prophecy!

Another Naijabet prospect. These aren't prophesies, they are predictions based on how worse the world is turning.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 by begwong: 2:26pm On Jan 01, 2016
Some researchers from Harvard have just discovered the emergence of a new sexually transmitted disease recently na!
Re: Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 by SHAIBULIAR: 2:29pm On Jan 01, 2016
guessing game is all i see
Re: Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 by preciousman(m): 2:40pm On Jan 01, 2016
I claim the individual prophecies for me and my family...in 2016 the sky will be startn point...the flood gate will be open for me.family and fends.Amen
Re: Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 by tobechukwuka(m): 2:55pm On Jan 01, 2016
I key in to the individual prophesy for me and my family. I claim it in Jesus name. AMEN AMEN AND AMEN
Re: Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 01, 2016
Donfamous:
I claim the individual blessings for me and my family

Me too claim am for me and family
Re: Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 by Otamayomi1(f): 4:24pm On Jan 01, 2016
aolumaxi:
PROPHESY FOR 2016 BY: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

FASTING BEGINS ON  JANUARY 11TH   TO FEBRUARY 29TH 2016
Pray for Nigeria Pray for the Church Pray for all Churches that worship the true GOD Pray for RCCG in particular That God will purify His Church, so that revival can start.
Source: Liveway Radio Newsletter
. I thought its 21 days fasting this year?. February 1 to February 21.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 by milkymesh: 4:41pm On Jan 01, 2016
These men of god are very sharp. No one should say this fulfills his prophecy by the time it become common here o. It old news o.
check link below.
m.livescience.com/52826-mycoplasma-genitalium-std.html
Re: Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 by nwoye72: 4:52pm On Jan 01, 2016
aolumaxi:
PROPHESY FOR 2016
BY: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

Prophecies for Individuals

1.  Some families will trace the beginning of their generational blessings to this year.

2.  Some will obtain help from unexpected sources.

3.  Grateful hearts will have more causes to be grateful.

4.  For many, the pendulum of life will generally be on the upward swing.

5.  A chosen few will receive blessings so large they can hardly contain them.

Nigeria
1.  Things are likely to get tougher before they get better but thing will get better before the end of this year.

2.   What He started last year He will finish this year, provided we don't rejoice too soon.

International
1.  Natural Disasters, Floods, Fires, Earthquakes are likely to get progressively worse, until governments realize that these are part of Divine Judgements against those who pass ungodly laws.

2.  If Government will repent of disdaining Christ and His Church, He will help them win the fight against terrorism

3.  A Major war will be averted this year

4.   A new sexually transmitted disease will surface this year

RCCG
Your Pastors will get across to you.

-=-=-=-=-=-

FASTING BEGINS ON 
JANUARY 11TH  
TO FEBRUARY 29TH 2016

Pray for Nigeria
Pray for the Church
Pray for all Churches that worship the true GOD
Pray for RCCG in particular
That God will purify His Church, so that revival can start.

Source: Liveway Radio Newsletter
i think Nigerians de worship these so called pastors like God.its high time for us to arise on our own to search for God not to depend on them.u too can hear God
Re: Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 01, 2016
What . . .
Re: Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 by Frankicent(m): 6:34pm On Jan 01, 2016
Samunique:
@ #2 prophecy for Nigeria:

"what He started last year, He will finish this year, provided we don't rejoice too soon."

#spot on sir!!!

Only the wise and spiritual can decode the code!!!

I Don't understand this part of prophecy
Re: Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 by tosyne2much(m): 7:14pm On Jan 01, 2016
Mark3:
I claim all the individual prophecies for this year in Jesus' name..
Amen ooooo... And me too

Happy New Year bro cool
Re: Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 by MisterDreamz(m): 7:24pm On Jan 01, 2016
Samunique:

#spot on sir!!!
Only the wise and spiritual can decode the code!!!
Won ti bere! Spirit koko! grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 by Mackson01: 8:09pm On Jan 01, 2016
I receive those personal prophecies for me & my family in Jesus name.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 by damocool(m): 8:13pm On Jan 01, 2016
ucnwafor:
dnt mind the renowed foolish boy of the new year 2016
Matthew 5:22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire. Don't damn your own soul defending another man bro...
Re: Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 by dorox(m): 8:27pm On Jan 01, 2016
rejoice4eva:
Front page please.
For my brother above, d said ten percent u wrongly mentioned is not given to d GO. And those who are obeying God for many years now are not complainin.
In 2016 God's promise concernin you and I shall become a reality in Jesus name.
What happened to the promise of 2015?
Re: Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 by dorox(m): 8:46pm On Jan 01, 2016
hungryboy:
Na wetin people dey give am 10% of their salary for be dis?,

Give me just 1% of your salary and i'll do better predictions than this

One of the best comment so far.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 by Samunique(m): 8:50pm On Jan 01, 2016
Frankicent:

I Don't understand this part of prophecy
The elders speak in parable!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 by H2Ossss(m): 9:53pm On Jan 01, 2016
Ive always criticized pastors and prophets cuz i look into their doctrines and see them as liars, u cant tell me masturbation is not a sin or divorce two diff wives and expect me not to openly criticize u... Truth is there are so many fake pastors and prophets around, but two people i will never speak against... Adeboye and Oyedepo.... There is something different about them... mostlikely the hand of God.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 by nwakaibeya1: 1:09am On Jan 02, 2016
Prayer of a sinner the GOD of justice never answers.What has evil prophecy got to do with genuine prayers to GOD of justice?why all this nonsense about evil prophesies of so called pastors and prophets?what about the saying of Jesus Christ that what ever the light has been clearly revealed has been conquered by the light and so why is that even when they prophesy evil they can never conquer it? Behold All we need is all inclusive prayers of justice to the GOD of justice and no exceptions, be you who ever and by the power that is UNBELIEVABLE to humanbeigns we decree that any one prophets or pastors and those using the name of Jesus Christ and prophesy to deceive people and make money Jesus Christ should turn their honours to disgrace and they should all die and be put on chain from HEAVEN in 2016 in Jesus Christ mighty name i pray Amen.who can battle with God of justice? now is the time to tell human beigns the truth and revelation and the worst remains that those under this kind of prophesies in the so called churches and where ever are all in evil marine,occult bondage and evil family wickedness and still after this prophesies they can't even sleep at night or have dominion over the evil ones and over their lives and have the commonest promise that Jesus Christ gives which is PEACE and UNBELIEVABLE POWER of their own and still they listen to all this evil prophesies and if truly this prophesies are from God of justice why haven't all the members enjoyed the PEACE that Jesus Christ gives ,at least to sleep well at night because night is the ultimate place where we know who is who.why not be wise you human beings and think well. we are open to confrontation spiritually by whosoever that feels aggrieved by our submission Herewith because the empty vessels who dont understand the spiritual will like to talk here also and say thou shall not judge ?who told you that you should not judge if you have the power of real jesuschrist?read john 5 ,30 thou shall judge is in the bible and with unbeleivable power of Jesuschrist we judge whosoever that suits judgement no shaking and its an authority from heaven and not please be born again this is accept our truth and revelation or you perish.you are free to test and try the UNBELEIVEABLE POWER we talk about#this is 2016 no long story #see Jeremiah 5,21-22# i tell you a wise man will always look well before he eats anything

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 by ucnwafor(m): 10:52am On Jan 02, 2016
damocool:
Matthew 5:22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire. Don't damn your own soul defending another man bro...
agreed!! but I hope u are nt supporting him in his foolly cos u have to tell a foolish man wen he is wrong dat he is wrong, without dat he can't repent.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 by damocool(m): 11:36am On Jan 02, 2016
ucnwafor:
agreed!! but I hope u are nt supporting him in his foolly cos u have to tell a foolish man wen he is wrong dat he is wrong, without dat he can't repent.
Not at all, but you could do more than calling him names, rebuke him in love and not by calling him names...
Re: Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 by ucnwafor(m): 12:14pm On Jan 02, 2016
damocool:

Not at all, but you could do more than calling him names, rebuke him in love and not by calling him names...
bros whichever way u take it ok, u are taking paracetamol on someone's headache oooo
Re: Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 by Heavenly102: 12:24pm On Jan 02, 2016
menxer:
Hahahahaha

Prophets have learned their lessons, no more specific prophecies like, "GEJ would win 2015 Presidential election".

This is specific:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzbpc_gSHE4
Re: Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 by damocool(m): 1:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
ucnwafor:
bros whichever way u take it ok, u are taking paracetamol on someone's headache oooo

Am so Sorry to interfere with ur matters brotherman...
Re: Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 by Talk2nanro(m): 8:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
Whomever believe this to be a prophecy is a strong Lunatic
Re: Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 by Talk2nanro(m): 8:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
nwakaibeya1:
Prayer of a sinner the GOD of justice never answers.What has evil prophecy got to do with genuine prayers to GOD of justice?why all this nonsense about evil prophesies of so called pastors and prophets?what about the saying of Jesus Christ that what ever the light has been clearly revealed has been conquered by the light and so why is that even when they prophesy evil they can never conquer it? Behold All we need is all inclusive prayers of justice to the GOD of justice and no exceptions, be you who ever and by the power that is UNBELIEVABLE to humanbeigns we decree that any one prophets or pastors and those using the name of Jesus Christ and prophesy to deceive people and make money Jesus Christ should turn their honours to disgrace and they should all die and be put on chain from HEAVEN in 2016 in Jesus Christ mighty name i pray Amen.who can battle with God of justice? now is the time to tell human beigns the truth and revelation and the worst remains that those under this kind of prophesies in the so called churches and where ever are all in evil marine,occult bondage and evil family wickedness and still after this prophesies they can't even sleep at night or have dominion over the evil ones and over their lives and have the commonest promise that Jesus Christ gives which is PEACE and UNBELIEVABLE POWER of their own and still they listen to all this evil prophesies and if truly this prophesies are from God of justice why haven't all the members enjoyed the PEACE that Jesus Christ gives ,at least to sleep well at night because night is the ultimate place where we know who is who.why not be wise you human beings and think well. we are open to confrontation spiritually by whosoever that feels aggrieved by our submission Herewith because the empty vessels who dont understand the spiritual will like to talk here also and say thou shall not judge ?who told you that you should not judge if you have the power of real jesuschrist?read john 5 ,30 thou shall judge is in the bible and with unbeleivable power of Jesuschrist we judge whosoever that suits judgement no shaking and its an authority from heaven and not please be born again this is accept our truth and revelation or you perish.you are free to test and try the UNBELEIVEABLE POWER we talk about#this is 2016 no long story #see Jeremiah 5,21-22# i tell you a wise man will always look well before he eats anything
You indeed know ur Bible, thumbs up bro
Re: Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 by Emperor4God(m): 4:01am On Jan 05, 2016
fake man
Re: Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 by terrywales: 7:36pm On Jun 27, 2016
This Year will bring forth my unlimited blessing in Jesus name. I claim all the blessings in Daddy's prophecy in Jesus name. What God has started in my life last year he will surely complete in this year in Jesus Mighty Name
Re: Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 by Dreamhigh2016(m): 10:26am On Jul 04, 2016
I decree that the individual prophecy shall manifest in my life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted / Bishop Oyedepo Held A Program In Kaduna In 1994 (Throwback Photo) / Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.