Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,444 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' (32816 Views)

One Lagos Fiesta Badagry-the Untold Stories And Behind The Scenes / Photos From One Lagos Fiesta, Agege / The "One Lagos Fiesta" Is Coming To Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by bronzegoddess(f): 4:15pm On Jan 01, 2016
saasala:

Thats not true... I am no drunk but most drunks I know have the best attitude, character and are very people oriented.
na me u dey wash? undecided
Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by badmus036(m): 7:29pm On Jan 01, 2016
jonsiness
Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 01, 2016
@Heffelove or watever u are called, u are a fool. bronzegodess is absolutely correct. Drunks are pple who drink a lot.
Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by ctsar: 11:21pm On Jan 01, 2016
hefelove:

proffessor i know nao it jux sound funny to me ni
na lie. U no sabi anything. Olodo
Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by odaniel1(m): 1:47am On Jan 02, 2016
rheether:
Why get drunk and render the rest of your night useless?
Perhaps a new babymomma?
Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by undisputednesta(m): 7:25am On Jan 02, 2016
He just got wasted grin
Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:54am On Jan 02, 2016
Shay na bastard.. the guy is high the guy go think say na him house he dey. May God help us
Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by Souljaboi1: 11:32am On Jan 02, 2016
Geesarki:

Alcohol is not common in core north except in the barracks' mami market.

Bros, I saw your PM.

Hope all is well ?
Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by Geesarki(m): 12:04pm On Jan 02, 2016
Souljaboi1:

Bros, I saw your PM.

Hope all is well ?

Always hv special regards for the soldiers
Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 02, 2016
#Passedout
#shutdown
I wish I knew this guy. I'll upload this photo and tag him on Facebook. Rubbish kpehen
Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by okwabayi(m): 3:48pm On Oct 09, 2018
Leave him alone. Once he wakes up he’ll find his way home.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures / How To Plan Your Nigerian Wedding For N20,000 Or Less / Wedding In Nigeria: At What Cost?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.