Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Got Married At Age 36 As A Virgin. Thank You Jesus! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Got Married At Age 36 As A Virgin. Thank You Jesus! (2722 Views)

Delta Pastor Heals Lady Whose Period Stopped At Age Of 18, Sister Runs Mad / Calendar Souvenir Made For Apostle Suleman When He Got Married In 2004 / Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Got Married At Age 36 As A Virgin. Thank You Jesus! by Raphael81(m): 7:16am On Jan 02, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
hahahaha lol
yes na
Re: Got Married At Age 36 As A Virgin. Thank You Jesus! by nwapastor: 12:59pm On Jan 02, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
GBAM. No mind am. Na just show off
My Dear I wish more Christians will have this kind of show off testimony especially after being in courtship for almost 3years. Not counting the other relationships that didn't lead to marriage. It can only be God and I owe Him my praise. Tuale Baba God!

3 Likes

Re: Got Married At Age 36 As A Virgin. Thank You Jesus! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 02, 2016
Hey lady. There is nothing for you to brag around with your self acclaimed righteousness. For Christ sake it is meet that it is a pre-requisitie for all saints to be chaste before marriage. There are countless ladies of your age and below and those whom i know personally who still maintained absolute purity before they got married. This is absolutely nothing for you to brag about or come here to glorify yourself. Such post here is uncalled for. It's just simple. Youre looking for attention. A true Christian who has maintained purity before marriage will never brag about it here but rather will give thanks and honour to the Saviour.
Though i wish you a happy married life and fruitfulness.
nwapastor:
My Dear I wish more Christians will have this kind of show off testimony especially after being in courtship for almost 3years. Not counting the other relationships that didn't lead to marriage. It can only be God and I owe Him my praise. Tuale Baba God!

1 Like

Re: Got Married At Age 36 As A Virgin. Thank You Jesus! by nwapastor: 11:11pm On Jan 03, 2016
It doesn't matter what anyone thinks or says about my post. I'm only thanking God for what he did for me as it was not by my power. I'll thank him again and again on any platform I choose to. For virgins out there keep on holding on its worth the wait don't let anyone convince you otherwise.

3 Likes

Re: Got Married At Age 36 As A Virgin. Thank You Jesus! by nwapastor: 9:00am On May 21, 2016
manmustwac:
Keeping yourself for so long just goes to show that your a strong woman of faith. Hope the marriage will be as strong as your faith and that its not to late for you to produce children
My dear you were not the only one that speculated that it might be late for me to produce children (using your words). I even had that fear but today is my 6th month wedding anniversary and God has also started his work in that area. May His name be praised forever more.
Re: Got Married At Age 36 As A Virgin. Thank You Jesus! by skeendyke: 10:34am On May 21, 2016
Op, I praise God with you. Stand on a hilltop and scream it so loud that the devil will become deaf. We overcome him by the blood of the Lamb and by our testimonies of the Lord's doing.

In this day and age, where the devil has intensified his tireless efforts of bombarding the earth with objects of lusts and sexual impurity from all angles it is a great testimony that one is kept from defilement by the power of God up until she got married. She is thanking God for that but you guys are telling her to keep her voice down. Haba. That's even what the devil likes - thank God for what He has done but in your privacy so that he won't be put to shame if others get to know about it.

Nwapastor, may God continue to grant your heart's desires. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Got Married At Age 36 As A Virgin. Thank You Jesus! by Weah96: 1:00pm On May 21, 2016
The OP is causing my thoughts to fornicate. I'm sitting here thinking about her body and vagina now. Nothing good can come out of this thread.

On a real note, congratulations to your husband. That guy will walk like he owns a Koenigsegg automobile now.
Re: Got Married At Age 36 As A Virgin. Thank You Jesus! by Darniel07(m): 1:28pm On May 21, 2016
@Op...i rejoice with you...jst ignore their comments....i weep for dis generation cuz being a virgin z nw something you av to be ashame of

1 Like

Re: Got Married At Age 36 As A Virgin. Thank You Jesus! by Amberon11: 2:57pm On May 21, 2016
Annunaki what is your own sef. Aren't you a "supposed" christian? If a woman sleeps around you call her names, now someone has kept her virgintiy till marriage and you're calling her strong headed.

Annunaki:
But come to think of it, a woman who kept her virginity till the age of 36 would be a very stubborn and head strong woman undecided I just hope you don't give your husband wahala lipsrsealed
Re: Got Married At Age 36 As A Virgin. Thank You Jesus! by Joagbaje(m): 6:03pm On May 21, 2016
analice107:

My point is, you didn't need to come here to publish it. It's not an achievement. That's what is expected of us, if you do it you have not done any thing special. It's like going to church on Sunday, then come here and say, praise God, I went to Church on Sunday.
That we disobey God and fornicate doesn't make those who doesn't special.

I think she didn't believe she could carry it through or she faced many temptations that almost made her yield and it wasn't easy for her . Because if it were just a normal thing for her she wouldn't have shouted about it . The only reason I would say "thank Jesus I went to service today " could only be that I hall was almost not going

1 Like

Re: Got Married At Age 36 As A Virgin. Thank You Jesus! by Joagbaje(m): 6:06pm On May 21, 2016
nwapastor:
I wish henceforth you'll no longer disobey God and fornicate and you'll see how special you'll be at least to God

She made a generic reference . It doesn't mean she indulges in it
Re: Got Married At Age 36 As A Virgin. Thank You Jesus! by Seyibabalola(m): 6:37pm On May 21, 2016
Your hostile reactions to Celibacy and people who celebrate it in their lives is simply a show of guilt and a poor mind. Be happy with them, even though you have lost your virginity, and pray for the grace to keep your second virginity which is your new birth in Christ, because that's what matters most.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

French PM Supports Bans On Muslim Women On Burkinis / Why Did God Not Protect The Kids Shot And Killed At Owo / Christian In Love With A Muslim Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.