Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" (47422 Views)

A Catholic Priest Comes Out As Gay Before His Congregation / Calendar Souvenir Made For Apostle Suleman When He Got Married In 2004 / David In The Bible Was Gay & Ruth Was A Lesbian- Nigerian Gay Pastor Reveals(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" by dainformant(m): 1:11pm On Jul 10, 2016
Jide Macaulay, Nigeria's first openly gay pastor and the founder of secret gay church, House of Rainbow Fellowship, has once again revealed how he felt after being rejected by family and friends over his sexual status.

The gay pastor who said in a new Facebook post that he is not ashamed of being who he is -revealed that although he's happy to have divorced his ex-wife in 1994, he regrets not knowing of his sexual preference before he got married. Read what he shared below;

I had to block another family member and unapologetically shared with another, who is willing to listen.

To be rejected by family hurts, especially parent and children, Since I came out as gay, I have thought several times of taking my own life, the rejection cuts deep into my heart and soul, but knowing Christ and believing in an awesome God has been a better option. I am truly not worried as the inclusive christian ministry with House of Rainbow brings me in contact with many people who are same gender loving, thousands of people around the world just like me. Above all I have encountered God with unimaginable love.

To be able, on a daily basis tell gay people God love us just the way we are is a humbling experience and I thank God for calling me.

GAY means God Adores You, God Accepts You, God Affirms You.

Jeremiah 1:5
Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations.’

Psalm 139:14
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.

I am not ashamed to be gay, I regret not knowing better before I got married to a woman in 1991, thank God I was divorced by 1994. There are many millions of stories only if we pay attention.

I thought I will share this, I apologise if this is uncomfortable. But I needed to share. God bless you. Jide Macaulay

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/am-regretting-not-knowing-i-was-gay.html

5 Likes

Re: Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" by dainformant(m): 1:16pm On Jul 10, 2016
make Buhari catch u

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 10, 2016
Okpo ntu!

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" by PrettyCrystal: 1:18pm On Jul 10, 2016
nawa.. so u dey bash ur fellow man.. what a shame

8 Likes

Re: Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" by ChangeIsCostant: 1:19pm On Jul 10, 2016
a big disgrace to manhood

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" by Tolexander: 1:21pm On Jul 10, 2016
I am not ashamed to be gay, [b]I regret not knowing better before I got married to a woman in 1991, thank God I was divorced by 1994.[b] There are many millions of stories only if we pay attention.
It seems the Pastor could not perform the masculine sexual activity with his pen¡s. Probably that is the reason his wife divorced him. He seems to have taken solace in sodomy to enjoy sex, hence the reason why he feels he wasn't born to be straight.

31 Likes

Re: Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" by ever811(m): 1:24pm On Jul 10, 2016
the reason u are still alive to share ur experience is the absence of an XXL size of a dick to drill ur ass hole open for ever so that a terrible infection can step in for you to shot up for ever..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" by BlackSeptember: 1:27pm On Jul 10, 2016
Useless man. Cone Nigeria make we drop you inside kirikiri so dat ur gay go clear for ur eyes.

U no go die beta

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" by Cannonleo(m): 1:38pm On Jul 10, 2016
dainformant:
Jide Macaulay, Nigeria's first openly gay pastor and the founder of secret gay church, House of Rainbow Fellowship, has once again revealed how he felt after being rejected by family and friends over his sexual status.

The gay pastor who said in a new Facebook post that he is not ashamed of being who he is -revealed that although he's happy to have divorced his ex-wife in 1994, he regrets not knowing of his sexual preference before he got married. Read what he shared below;

I had to block another family member and unapologetically shared with another, who is willing to listen.

To be rejected by family hurts, especially parent and children, Since I came out as gay, I have thought several times of taking my own life, the rejection cuts deep into my heart and soul, but knowing Christ and believing in an awesome God has been a better option. I am truly not worried as the inclusive christian ministry with House of Rainbow brings me in contact with many people who are same gender loving, thousands of people around the world just like me. Above all I have encountered God with unimaginable love.

To be able, on a daily basis tell gay people God love us just the way we are is a humbling experience and I thank God for calling me.

GAY means God Adores You, God Accepts You, God Affirms You.

Jeremiah 1:5
Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations.’

Psalm 139:14
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.

I am not ashamed to be gay, I regret not knowing better before I got married to a woman in 1991, thank God I was divorced by 1994. There are many millions of stories only if we pay attention.

I thought I will share this, I apologise if this is uncomfortable. But I needed to share. God bless you. Jide Macaulay

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/am-regretting-not-knowing-i-was-gay.html
the new craze with humans in the era of publicity stunts.justification of stupidity

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" by Brymo: 1:45pm On Jul 10, 2016
if they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance, seeing that they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh and put Him to open shame.
Heb 6:6

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" by teejaypee: 10:35pm On Jul 10, 2016
Poundsboy see one of those kinda pastors cheesy
Re: Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" by iyke484real(m): 10:36pm On Jul 10, 2016
Pastor habchi did not tell buhari the truth.corruption is even a lesser evil as armed robbery and kidnapping is rife now.Tell buhari that nepotism is corruption. Tell buhari that people are dying of hunger.I am yet to see a pastor that will convince a hungry man not to steal.tell buhari that businesses are collapsing and families are hopeless. If you can't tell him the truth, then shut up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" by Bantino(m): 10:36pm On Jul 10, 2016
Ewu gambia

7 Likes

Re: Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" by finalboss1(m): 10:37pm On Jul 10, 2016
tor if the guy nah gay who him help, see him big head

5 Likes

Re: Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 10, 2016
dainformant:
Jide Macaulay, Nigeria's first openly gay pastor and the founder of secret gay church, House of Rainbow Fellowship ..

[/i]

No worries mate. Live your life.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" by markDT2(m): 10:39pm On Jul 10, 2016
I am very disappointed. I mean with all the problems we are facing in Nigeria na man yansh dey hungry you angry

16 Likes

Re: Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" by imamabi(m): 10:39pm On Jul 10, 2016
Xtian leaders are now gay? mehn that bad.

3 Likes

Re: Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 10, 2016
Incorrect1:
Dear Nairalanders, I'm really in distress but I won't
continue dying in silence. Our landlord has been on our
neck for some time now due to our failure to meet up
with the agreed house rent. Last week, before we
returned home our apartment was locked with a
strange padlock, I called my sister who was the last
person to leave the house to know if she was
responsible for that. Her response was negative, I died
inside me when I found out that my instinct was right. I
approached my landlord to beg him, he turned deaf
ears on me. My mum went up to him in tears before he
agreed to let us in only on one condition, that we will
pay him on or before second week of July, 15th
precisely. 15th is already by the corner and I only have
7k with me out of the total debt of 45k. I need your
assistance. I'm posting it here because mods fail to
push it to fp
Contact TEHN
Re: Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" by Surfboard(m): 10:40pm On Jul 10, 2016
The amount of hate and ignorance Nigerians exhibit on issues of homosexuality is just annoyingly baseless. No wonder we haven't moved forward as a people. Shame we are small-minded.

#SayNoToHomophobia

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" by hpk(m): 10:40pm On Jul 10, 2016
WHATEVER ROCKS YOUR BOAT AND DOESN'T SINK MINE, NO QUALMS...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" by Orestino(m): 10:40pm On Jul 10, 2016
seen

1 Like

Re: Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" by finalboss1(m): 10:41pm On Jul 10, 2016
EgunMogaji:

No worries mate. Live your life.
another gay spotted

16 Likes

Re: Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" by lollmaolol(m): 10:41pm On Jul 10, 2016
Incorrect1:
Dear Nairalanders, I'm really in distress but I won't
continue dying in silence. Our landlord has been on our
neck for some time now due to our failure to meet up
with the agreed house rent. Last week, before we
returned home our apartment was locked with a
strange padlock, I called my sister who was the last
person to leave the house to know if she was
responsible for that. Her response was negative, I died
inside me when I found out that my instinct was right. I
approached my landlord to beg him, he turned deaf
ears on me. My mum went up to him in tears before he
agreed to let us in only on one condition, that we will
pay him on or before second week of July, 15th
precisely. 15th is already by the corner and I only have
7k with me out of the total debt of 45k. I need your
assistance. I'm posting it here because mods fail to
push it to fp

Wrong place to post this... inappropriate section

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" by Aspireahead(m): 10:42pm On Jul 10, 2016
men...Glo network is slower than my school academic calendar .

Christians and to a large extend all religious folks are the biggest hypocrites to walk the earth.

ye all claim God created all things, God created man in his own image, bla bla bla...but spill fire and brimstone when you see someone different.

Newsflash, with the growth of liberalism and the expansion of capitalism 10 years from now...sexual orientation will be a non issue. Let us let gays be...at least...it allows for more women to go round.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" by buchilino(m): 10:43pm On Jul 10, 2016
LET GOD BE D JUDGE. COME 2 THINK OF IT HOW I NEVA HEARD ABOUT GAY IMAMS N HINDU PRIESTS

1 Like

Re: Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" by Dolazee(f): 10:44pm On Jul 10, 2016
undecided
Re: Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 10, 2016
finalboss1:
another gay spotted

I know your ilk operates on hatred but I refuse to hate my fellow human being and a fellow Nigerian because of his sexual preference.

I grew up in a progressive society so I'll let you wallow in your putrid hatred existence grin

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Under current law, individuals are protected against discrimination based on race or skin color, national origin, genetic information (such as family medical history), gender or pregnancy, religion, disability, and age.

I'll only discriminate, and violently with extreme prejudice, if you are attempting to take from me what's not yours.

18 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! / Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.