Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,102 members, 7,811,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

My Husband Sleeps In The Same Room With His Mother. Help! (re-post) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Sleeps In The Same Room With His Mother. Help! (re-post) (914 Views)

Before My Father Kills My Mother. Help Pls!!! / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman / My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Sleeps In The Same Room With His Mother. Help! (re-post) by ALocoVivaVoce: 10:15am On Jan 01, 2016
It’s the first day of 2016 guys and I am so very excited to start this new year because I believe this is a year of breakthrough. So I say a very big HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all and welcome to New Year Re-post DAY 1.

For the first ten days of the year, I will be re-posting ten of my most popular blog posts in the year 2015. This is to enable first timers or new readers on the blog discover some of the popular posts that they may not have gotten to see as a result of the blog’s chronological order.

Today’s post which is the MOST POPULAR blog post of 2015 is a Feature Friday story where a woman cried out for help because her husband was sleeping in the same room with his mother.

Click on the link below to read today's post MY HUSBAND SLEEPS IN THE SAME ROOM WITH HIS MOTHER. HELP!
http://alocovivavoce.com/2016/01/01/my-husband-sleeps-in-the-same-room-with-his-mother-help-re-post/
Re: My Husband Sleeps In The Same Room With His Mother. Help! (re-post) by burnagee(f): 10:22am On Jan 01, 2016
Leave bros jae....em no suck enough milk wen em small...or maybe he stayed away from home all his life..
Re: My Husband Sleeps In The Same Room With His Mother. Help! (re-post) by Cutehector(m): 11:04am On Jan 01, 2016
Who just does dat angry
Re: My Husband Sleeps In The Same Room With His Mother. Help! (re-post) by mostyg(m): 11:08am On Jan 01, 2016
Ok
Re: My Husband Sleeps In The Same Room With His Mother. Help! (re-post) by Haywhymido(m): 5:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
Issok

(1) (Reply)

A Child Tied Up Along Side With Cargo For Easy Transportation / GIRLS' CIRCUMCISION: Does It Still Happen In Your Culture And What Is Your Take? / *** New Scam Ooo*** Dont Fall A Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.