Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,348 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

See Pictures Of Newly Discovered Amazon Tribe Who Lived In The Forest For 600yrs - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / See Pictures Of Newly Discovered Amazon Tribe Who Lived In The Forest For 600yrs (3366 Views)

2000-Year-Old Stone Coffin Discovered In Egypt Finally Opened (Graphic Photos) / 2000-Year-Old Coffin Made Of Stone Discovered In Egypt, See Reactions (Photos) / [PHOTO] 7-year-old Boy Abandoned In The Forest For Being Stubborn, Found Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Pictures Of Newly Discovered Amazon Tribe Who Lived In The Forest For 600yrs by talktomazech: 10:15am On Jan 01, 2016
Pictures that have never been seen before have been released of a remote Amazon tribe believed to have lived in the forest for 600 years. Mashco Piro tribe have lived in the jungle in Peru for at least 600 years, but have never before been approached!

A recent death in a bow and arrow attack by them put renewed focus on the clan and their tribal existence. They killed a man who mistakenly found himself in the forest!

Read more - https://www.mazech.com/tribe_who_lived_in_forest_for_600_years

Re: See Pictures Of Newly Discovered Amazon Tribe Who Lived In The Forest For 600yrs by talktomazech: 10:15am On Jan 01, 2016

Re: See Pictures Of Newly Discovered Amazon Tribe Who Lived In The Forest For 600yrs by Chanchit: 10:19am On Jan 01, 2016
I wonder what would happen if one of them should be exported to a civilized country.
Re: See Pictures Of Newly Discovered Amazon Tribe Who Lived In The Forest For 600yrs by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 01, 2016
Chanchit:
I wonder what would happen if one of them should be exported to a civilized country.
Leave them alone.

2 Likes

Re: See Pictures Of Newly Discovered Amazon Tribe Who Lived In The Forest For 600yrs by Lordave: 10:28am On Jan 01, 2016
What an egregious work of photography by an amateur photographer!
Get close to the young girls and give them a nice shot!

Looks like behind the scenes of Apocalypto.
Re: See Pictures Of Newly Discovered Amazon Tribe Who Lived In The Forest For 600yrs by ta4ba3(m): 10:30am On Jan 01, 2016
Jeez if me and my boys should enter dere... in Olamide's voice theymustgetbelle
Re: See Pictures Of Newly Discovered Amazon Tribe Who Lived In The Forest For 600yrs by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 01, 2016
I bet you, those guys are the most happy and contented people on earth.

They are unclad but wise and we "clad" but 1diots.

Do they witness bomb blast? No. Have they ever heard of Boko haram or Isis? No.

I'm sure they haven't heard of Jesus or Mohammed but they have their conscience to guide them.

4 Likes

Re: See Pictures Of Newly Discovered Amazon Tribe Who Lived In The Forest For 600yrs by priscaoge(f): 10:30am On Jan 01, 2016
Unclad pics this new year? shocked shocked shocked Op na wetin naaa cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of Newly Discovered Amazon Tribe Who Lived In The Forest For 600yrs by watered(m): 10:33am On Jan 01, 2016
Things that I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for things that I have not seen

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of Newly Discovered Amazon Tribe Who Lived In The Forest For 600yrs by Badboiz(m): 10:46am On Jan 01, 2016
They are not newly discovered though, it's said that civilization has never gotten to them
Re: See Pictures Of Newly Discovered Amazon Tribe Who Lived In The Forest For 600yrs by overhypedsteve(m): 12:16pm On Jan 01, 2016
I like such a civilisation. I like soo Much. Will they accept me as their own if u go there? grin grin
Re: See Pictures Of Newly Discovered Amazon Tribe Who Lived In The Forest For 600yrs by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 01, 2016
To Bleep here is free to air
Re: See Pictures Of Newly Discovered Amazon Tribe Who Lived In The Forest For 600yrs by Rayd502(m): 1:00pm On Jan 01, 2016
overhypedsteve:
I like such a civilisation. I like soo Much. Will they accept me as their own if u go there? grin grin
They go just use you do pepper soup.

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of Newly Discovered Amazon Tribe Who Lived In The Forest For 600yrs by overhypedsteve(m): 2:34pm On Jan 01, 2016
Rayd502:
They go just use you do pepper soup.
but that ain't fair. I want to go about naked with them too should they feel some sort of solidarity for the "open body" course?
Re: See Pictures Of Newly Discovered Amazon Tribe Who Lived In The Forest For 600yrs by overhypedsteve(m): 2:36pm On Jan 01, 2016
O
SirJeffry:
I bet you, those guys are the most happy and contented people on earth.

They are unclad but wise and we "clad" but 1diots.

Do they witness bomb blast? No. Have they ever heard of Boko haram or Isis? No.

I'm sure they haven't heard of Jesus or Mohammed but they have their conscience to guide them.
well I am sure the guys are contented. Hehehe I would be contented if I was there. grin
Re: See Pictures Of Newly Discovered Amazon Tribe Who Lived In The Forest For 600yrs by falcon01: 2:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
overhypedsteve:
but that ain't fair. I want to go about naked with them too should they feel some sort of solidarity for the "open body" course?
cheesy cheesy cheesy SORRY BRO it is physically impossible for you to go about naked with them because''' your manhood will always be errect grin grin
Re: See Pictures Of Newly Discovered Amazon Tribe Who Lived In The Forest For 600yrs by overhypedsteve(m): 2:54pm On Jan 01, 2016
falcon01:
cheesy cheesy cheesy SORRY BRO it is physically impossible for you to go about naked with them because''' your manhood will always be errect grin grin
hehehe grin grin they will understand. Or I go dey wear am stockings.
Re: See Pictures Of Newly Discovered Amazon Tribe Who Lived In The Forest For 600yrs by talktomazech: 3:51pm On Jan 01, 2016
Lol
Re: See Pictures Of Newly Discovered Amazon Tribe Who Lived In The Forest For 600yrs by panafrican(m): 6:54pm On Jan 01, 2016
They did not start ww1
They did not start ww2
They did not invent and introduce Ebola to African countries
They did colonize any African country
They did not invent weapons of mass destruction stories to attack and destroy Iraq
They did not commit any genocide against the Armenian people
They are not asking for taxes on the house you build and take it away from you when you cannot afford those taxes after paying for 40 years !
They are not attacking and butchering Syrian people
They did not destroy Libya.
They don't know what illegal immigration is.
They don't pay thousands of dollars for health care.

Leave them alone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Pictures Of Newly Discovered Amazon Tribe Who Lived In The Forest For 600yrs by Nobody: 3:07am On Jan 02, 2016
panafrican:
They did not start ww1
They did not start ww2
They did not invent and introduce Ebola to African countries
They did colonize any African country
They did not invent weapons of mass destruction stories to attack and destroy Iraq
They did not commit any genocide against the Armenian people
They are not asking for taxes on the house you build and take it away from you when you cannot afford those taxes after paying for 40 years !
They are not attacking and butchering Syrian people
They did not destroy Libya.
They don't know what illegal immigration is.
They don't pay thousands of dollars for heath care.

Leave them alone.

^ Agreed 200%

WW1 killed 20,000,000+ people
WW2 killed 60,000,000+ people
Ebola killed 8,000+ people
Rwandan genocide killed 1,000,000+ people
etc etc

The very idea of "civilization" is in dire need of critique.
Re: See Pictures Of Newly Discovered Amazon Tribe Who Lived In The Forest For 600yrs by talktomazech: 3:43am On Jan 02, 2016
Welcome to 2016
Re: See Pictures Of Newly Discovered Amazon Tribe Who Lived In The Forest For 600yrs by tpiar: 6:04am On Jan 02, 2016
how does this concern nairaland?
Re: See Pictures Of Newly Discovered Amazon Tribe Who Lived In The Forest For 600yrs by talktomazech: 6:06am On Jan 02, 2016
tpiar:
how does this concern nairaland?

Huh...

Re: See Pictures Of Newly Discovered Amazon Tribe Who Lived In The Forest For 600yrs by tpiar: 6:08am On Jan 02, 2016
since you want to know, 2016 is going to be a great year of God's blessings upon my life, thanks for asking, and yes, you will witness it.

bookmark this thread for reference instead of following me around the forum.
Re: See Pictures Of Newly Discovered Amazon Tribe Who Lived In The Forest For 600yrs by talktomazech: 6:15am On Jan 02, 2016
tpiar:
since you want to know, 2016 is going to be a great year of God's blessings upon my life, thanks for asking, and yes, you will witness it.

bookmark this thread for reference instead of following me around the forum.

Great!! I love that...

Featured story:

Under a proposed settlement, LinkedIn will pay $13 million (N2.6 billion) as part of a deal to compensate users who signed up for its “Add Connections” feature between September, 2011 and October of 2014. This means you could be eligible for payment.

Read more - https://www.mazech.com/LinkedIn

Re: See Pictures Of Newly Discovered Amazon Tribe Who Lived In The Forest For 600yrs by oglalasioux(m): 2:29pm On Jan 02, 2016
Religion will make us believe they all descended from Adam and Eve and they got their language from the tower of Babel.
Re: See Pictures Of Newly Discovered Amazon Tribe Who Lived In The Forest For 600yrs by UyiIredia(m): 12:53pm On Jan 05, 2016
Adam and Eve things. While the likes of tartar9 are plotting their latest taqqiyas that can land them in hell.

(1) (Reply)

President Trump Announces Winners Of Fake News Award (Full List) / Comparin Russian S-400 Vs US Patriot Missile Defense System photos- Bloomberg / Morpheus is a JOKE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.