Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Morpheus is a JOKE! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Morpheus is a JOKE! (3377 Views)

Sick A Joke? Charlie Hebdo Mocks Russian Plane Crash In Egypt / Where's Morpheus? / Poor Uk. The British Justice System Is a Joke. My Opinion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Morpheus is a JOKE! by MandingoII(m): 5:43pm On Mar 29, 2011
I'm really suprised by your Western Hegemonic behavior.  I thought you were better than that.  angry

but I see you a "easily lead"  and deluded African  that eats up everything the Imperalists (U.S. and /europe) beams at you

I'm sadded by your brain unwillingness to expand.   embarassed

it must be the economy,  undecided
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by morpheus24: 6:26pm On Mar 29, 2011
They spinning N)#*%GA. They spinning!
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by cap28: 7:17pm On Mar 29, 2011
its called self delusion, nigerians like to think of themselves as winners even when the truth of failure is staring them squarely in the face, this lack of self awareness usually leads to a very rude awakening. In morpheus' mind he he thinks that by trying to allign himself with western imperialism that makes him a winner, unfortunately it just makes him look like a delusional self hater.
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by morpheus24: 9:11pm On Mar 29, 2011
cap28:

its called self delusion, nigerians like to think of themselves as winners even when the truth of failure is staring them squarely in the face, this lack of self awareness usually leads to a very rude awakening. In morpheus' mind he he thinks that by trying to allign himself with western imperialism that makes him a winner, unfortunately it just makes him look like a delusional self hater.

In cap28's mind altered state, associating himself with self realization"black conciousness" thinking is in "his mind"  the true sense of self awareness.

In reality he is still a slave to the 'system" he despises. Stuck in a "matrix" of sorts unable to truly unplug.

MORPHEUS SAYS: "You ARE LIVING IN A DREAM WORLD"!
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by MandingoII(m): 11:13pm On Mar 29, 2011
In cap28's mind altered state, associating himself with self realization"black conciousness" thinking is in "his mind" the true sense of self awareness.

In reality he is still a slave to the 'system" he despises. Stuck in a "matrix" of sorts unable to truly unplug.

yeah, but NOTHING last forever, even your self-hate-projected-outward-thinking. These cracka mofo's on this planet will surely bomb each other to hell. hopefully i am long gone.
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by morpheus24: 1:21pm On Mar 30, 2011
MandingoII:

yeah, but NOTHING last forever, even your self-hate-projected-outward-thinking. These cracka mofo's on this planet will surely bomb each other to hell. hopefully i am long gone.
Like Cedric the entertainer said. We'll move to mars once they Fk this planet.

Don't worry I got a hover craft stashed in my basement., just let me know
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by MandingoII(m): 1:31pm On Mar 30, 2011
I see you filled with stereotypes. There are many traits of my people. However the DOMINATE trait that the crackas let out is the Negative stereotypes

like they aren't responsible for our oppression, past and current.
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by dellnet: 1:35pm On Mar 30, 2011
morpheus24:

Like Cedric the entertainer said. We'll move to mars once they Fk this planet.

Don't worry I got a hover craft stashed in my basement., just let me know
lol. I can concur with you but truely these western folks are f-ing up big time.
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by morpheus24: 1:49pm On Mar 30, 2011
MandingoII:

I see you filled with stereotypes. There are many traits of my people. However the DOMINATE trait that the crackas let out is the Negative stereotypes

like they aren't responsible for our oppression, past and current.

Romans oppressed Gaul and britian (white people)
Egyptians opprressed Libyans
Indo europeans opprressed dravidians
Greeks oppressed Arabs
Chinese oppressed Tibetians

What's your point?
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by cap28: 2:33pm On Mar 30, 2011
^^^^^

there goes the uncle tom again making excuses for oppression - or are you just showing UNDERSTANDING of it grin grin grin
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by cap28: 3:35pm On Mar 30, 2011
morpheus24:

In cap28's mind altered state, associating himself with self realization"black conciousness" thinking is in "his mind"  the true sense of self awareness.

dumb uncle tom sociopath whose whole life revolves around hating himself and wishing he could have massa's power - learn how to write grammatical sentences.
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by morpheus24: 3:51pm On Mar 30, 2011
cap28:

dumb uncle tom sociopath whose whole life revolves around hating himself and wishing he could have massa's power - learn how to write grammatical sentences.

hahaha!

Maybe you should switch to writing in your native language. English is massa's language as well don't forget that.

A mastery of that is hypocritical don't you think?

MORPHEUS SAYS "I CAN ONLY SHOW YOU THE DOOR. YOU HAVE TO OPEN IT FOR YOURSELF"
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by morpheus24: 3:55pm On Mar 30, 2011
cap28:

^^^^^

there goes the uncle tom again making excuses for oppression - or are you just showing UNDERSTANDING of it grin grin grin

Its not excuses my dear lad. Its beyond your scope of understanding. Don't take it to heart my dear boy!

At least you are consoled in your heated apartment living in the capital of your oppressor's country.

Remember "CONTEXT" is everything!
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by cap28: 4:00pm On Mar 30, 2011
Not really - just in case you didnt notice  - we are a conquered people, still under the control of our former colonial masters,  nothing hypocritical about that,  thats just reality or is reality something you prefer not to deal with?

oh and by the way stop referring to yourself in the third person thats something that only people who matter should do not nobodies like you.
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by cap28: 4:05pm On Mar 30, 2011
morpheus24:

Its not excuses my dear lad. Its beyond your scope of understanding. Don't take it to heart my dear boy!

At least you are consoled in your heated apartment living in the capital of your oppressor's country.

Remember "CONTEXT" is everything!

got every right to be here man AND i also have every right to criticise the system - those are the perks of living in a reasonably free society - does it hurt you that im not trapped in naija with you - shuffering and shmiling?
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by morpheus24: 4:05pm On Mar 30, 2011
cap28:

Not really - just in case you didnt notice  - we are a conquered people, still under the control of our former colonial masters,  nothing hypocritical about that,  thats just reality or is reality something you prefer not to deal with?

oh and by the way stop referring to yourself in the third person thats something that only people who matter should do not nobodies like you.

Hip hip hooray. we are conquered people!. We were too dumb to kinda figure that out.
Now tell us how the "knowledge" of this moves us to the next phase of enlightenment.

Stating  the "obvious" has nothing to do with self realization or self awareness.

MORPHEUS SAYS " EVERYTHING BEGINS WITH CHOICE"
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by morpheus24: 4:12pm On Mar 30, 2011
cap28:

got every right to be here man AND i also have every right to criticise the system - those are the perks of living in a reasonably free society - does it hurt you that im not trapped in naija with you - shuffering and shmiling?

I see you used the word "reasonably" Hmmm?

Right right! Inalienable rights bestowed upon you by who? huh and your job is to scream out loud I am black and proud all the way in your top floor 400sq feet flat
Wonder how many average Nigerians can hear you all the way from there?

let me guess,the message about the  IMF and World bank is reaching the technocrats in Nigeria and they scrambling to change things around?

Good strategy. let me know when you've mearsured the success of your results.

You really think anything you are doing is new?
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by cap28: 4:27pm On Mar 30, 2011
morpheus24:

Right right! Inalienable rights bestowed upon you by who? huh and your job is to scream out loud I am black and proud all the way in your top floor 400sq feet apartment.

Wonder how many average Nigerians can hear you all the way from there?

let me guess,the message about the IMF and World bank is reaching the technocrats in Nigeria and they scrambling to change things around?

Good strategy. let me know when you've mearsured the success of your results.

You really thing anything you are doing is new?

my message is not aimed at the technocrats you old fool, the technocrats are the elite who have a vested interest in retaining the status quo, no my message is aimed at the young people and this is not the only medium that i use to reach them, hahahah its not aimed at  bitter old men like you - no, your old brain is already contaminated with too much misinformation, its for the  young kids - the future, lets face it morpheus you are definitely not the future - your an old embittered dinosaur , your days are numbered, nobody gives a damn about you or your pathetic self hating diatribes.

not tooting my horn or anything but i do a lot of voluntary work in the community and i know the positive impact i have made in the lives of many young kids.

im sure no-one even cares about or acknowledges you or your opinions this explains why you have to log on to NL every day to get your daily dose of self affirmation - how sad.
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by morpheus24: 4:42pm On Mar 30, 2011
cap28:

my message is not aimed at the technocrats you old fool, the technocrats are the elite who have a vested interest in retaining the status quo, no my message is aimed at the young people and this is not the only medium that i use to reach them, hahahah its not aimed at  bitter old men like you - no, your old brain is already contaminated with too much misinformation, its for the  young kids - the future, lets face it morpheus you are definitely not the future - your an old embittered dinosaur , your days are numbered, nobody gives a damn about you or your pathetic self hating diatribes.

Words of a young empty headed youngster full of foolishness. You are not very intuitive are you.

cap28:

not tooting my horn or anything but i do a lot of voluntary work in the community and i know the positive impact i have made in the lives of many young kids.

Right right. Your self awareness campaign.

cap28:

im sure no-one even cares about or acknowledges you or your opinions this explains why you have to log on to NL every day to get your daily dose of self affirmation - how sad.

MORPHEUS SAYS " How did I defeat you. You think thats air you are breathing."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d14jRsAobtk&feature=related
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by cap28: 4:50pm On Mar 30, 2011
^^^^^^
old boy you talk a lot about stating the obvious but funnily enough THATS ALL YOU DO YOURSELF - do i smell hypocrisy here?

not once, not once have i ever heard you EVER come out with ANYTHING REMOTELY ORIGINAL, CREATIVE, IMAGINATIVE OR INSPIRATONAL NOT ONCE - FOR AN OLD BLOKE YOU SURE ARE FULL OF HOT AIR.

ALL YOU EVER DO IS POUR SCORN ON ANYTHING THAT YOU BELEIVE CONFLICTS WITH YOUR BITTER, JAUNDICED, CYNICAL, TOXIC, SOCIOPATHIC WORLD VIEW - did your girlfriend/boyfriend ditch you for someone better?
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by cap28: 4:53pm On Mar 30, 2011
by the way i thought it was only 12 year old boys who quote lines from hollywood blockbusters - oh i forgot your iq is the equivalent of a 12 year old boy - oops tongue
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by morpheus24: 5:42pm On Mar 30, 2011
cap28:

by the way i thought it was only 12 year old boys who quote lines from hollywood blockbusters - oh i forgot your iq is the equivalent of a 12 year old boy - oops tongue

You can do better than that

Morpheus says "Stop trying to hit me and HIT ME!!'

Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by cap28: 5:49pm On Mar 30, 2011
^^^^

to be honest im getting tired of hitting you - sad old dinosaur embarassed
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by morpheus24: 6:13pm On Mar 30, 2011
cap28:

^^^^

to be honest im getting tired of hitting you - sad old dinosaur embarassed

Its cause you are still hitting AIR!
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by cap28: 6:19pm On Mar 30, 2011
^^^^^
no its because my fist keeps crashing into your bloated aging body
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by morpheus24: 6:27pm On Mar 30, 2011
cap28:

^^^^^
cap28:

^^^^^

Nah! I'm pretty sure you are hitting air. Cause I'm still standing!!!
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by dellnet: 6:31pm On Mar 30, 2011
cap28 you got a long shot to baptize this one. He thinks he is in the Matrix. He seem intelligent, got a hovercraft to fly him out to mass when the Armageddon strikes. Don't know if he is on the good side or evil side.
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by morpheus24: 6:34pm On Mar 30, 2011
dell_net:

cap28 you got a long shot to baptize this one. He thinks he is in the Matrix. He seem intelligent, got a hovercraft to fly him out to mass when the Armageddon strikes. Don't know if he is on the good side or evil side.

I've been baptized by fire and came out without a scratch.

The hover craft has space for you too. Try to get to your nearest phone exit soonas you see those nuclear weapons swishing past you in the skies smiley
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by dellnet: 6:38pm On Mar 30, 2011
morpheus24:

The hover craft has space for you too. Try to get to your nearest phone exit soonas you see those nuclear weapons swishing past you in the skies smiley
What about the rest of the humanity? thats what cap28 point is. My point as well.
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by morpheus24: 6:53pm On Mar 30, 2011
dell_net:

What about the rest of the humanity? thats what cap28 point is. My point as well.

"Humanity". You better rephrase. I don't think he's concerned with "humanity"

You can choose my craft or better still Mr. Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam's black freedom bringers has an alternative for you. You can get on YACUB's  space shuttle and be whisked away to a utopia in heaven.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakub_(Nation_of_Islam)

http://www.thenationofislam.org/muslimlessontwo.html
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by cap28: 1:45am On Mar 31, 2011
morpheus - for your viewing pleasure:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_m7PqOinTE&feature=feedf
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by dellnet: 5:03am On Mar 31, 2011
morpheus24:

"Humanity". You better rephrase. I don't think he's concerned with "humanity"

You can choose my craft or better still Mr. Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam's black freedom bringers has an alternative for you. You can get on YACUB's space shuttle and be whisked away to a utopia in heaven.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakub_(Nation_of_Islam)

http://www.thenationofislam.org/muslimlessontwo.html
Kind of interesting. So who is the Son of Man? but I'll tell you something the white folks will not rule for pass the next 2 centuries. Let me say their civilization started as late as 16th century but not to miss things out I'll say 14th/15th century; renaissance, age of discovery, ability to gain independence from church etc in all about 500-700 years. Islam from 7th - 13th about 600 years it is only left strong in the minds of people but its empire is down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Barack Obama Leads Over Republican Challenger ''mitt Romney'' / 42 Police Ambushed, Beheaded By Congolese Militia / NATO Ready For Direct Confrontation With Russia — Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.