Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,367 members, 7,853,643 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:44 PM

Allow Me Enjoy Bail Granted To Me By Federal High Court Dasuki Tells Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allow Me Enjoy Bail Granted To Me By Federal High Court Dasuki Tells Buhari (464 Views)

Nigeria Police Clamping Down On Ipob Members Jubilating The Bail Granted To Nnam / Buhari Behind My Ordeal, Ex-nsa Dasuki Tells Court. / Femi Fani-kayode Discharged By Federal Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Allow Me Enjoy Bail Granted To Me By Federal High Court Dasuki Tells Buhari by queentell(f): 10:52am On Jan 01, 2016
Former National Security Adviser (NSA), Col. Sambo Dasuki, yesterday pleaded with President Muhammadu Buhari to allow him enjoy the bail granted him by the Federal High Court in Abuja.

Meanwhile, lawyers yesterday took divergent positions on Buhari’s explanation of the continued detention of former National Security Adviser (NSA), Col. Sambo Dasuki and pro-Biafra agitator, Mr. Nnamdi Kanu despite different court orders admitting them to bail.

Buhari said during his first presidential media chat on Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) on Wednesday that Dasuki and Kanu could not be released because they would jump bail, describing the charges against them as serious.

Speaking with Daily Sun on the development yesterday, counsel to Dasuki, Alhaji Ahmed Raji (SAN), said: “I would want to appeal to Mr. President to please allow my client to enjoy the bail that was granted to him. I want to beg him in the name of God. I cannot join words with the president. I have the greatest respect for him, both in his official and personal capacities. My appeal is just that I am begging him in the name of God to allow my client to enjoy his bail.”

But former President of the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA), Prince Lanke Odogiyan said Buhari’s stand was a manifestation of dictatorship.
The president’s refusal to release Dasuki and Kanu, he warned, was a slide into lawlessness.He urged the NBA, human rights organisations and other non-governmental groups to call the president to order to prevent the nation from sliding into anarchy.

His words: “It’s disobedience of court order and if it’s not checked, it can lead to consequences beyond our imaginations. It’s a manifestation of dictatorial tendencies and it should not be encouraged. The president must be advised by his legal handlers. If he is not satisfied with an order of court, the appropriate thing to do is to appeal. But he can’t disobey it, he can’t ignore it.

http://www.zubbyblog.com/allow-me-enjoy-bail-granted-to-me-by-federal-high-court-dasuki-tells-buhari/
Re: Allow Me Enjoy Bail Granted To Me By Federal High Court Dasuki Tells Buhari by sule17(m): 10:59am On Jan 01, 2016
U thank God this not a millitry regime. That's why u have that previlage to run ur mouth. Prison is ur nest home by God grace. Only God know how people will look ur wife and kids now
Re: Allow Me Enjoy Bail Granted To Me By Federal High Court Dasuki Tells Buhari by StOla: 11:02am On Jan 01, 2016
You want to enjoy bail when some no longer enjoy life due to your embezzlement of funds meant to arm them with weapons to give them a fighting chance at survival against an aggressors of Nigeria?

How can you enjoy bail when another government agency is smart enough to re-arrest you on newer charges after your initial bail?

At the rate Dasuki is going, even Customs will re-arrest him after getting his 11th bail.

This Dasuki is not patriotic at all.
Re: Allow Me Enjoy Bail Granted To Me By Federal High Court Dasuki Tells Buhari by Lytech(m): 11:07am On Jan 01, 2016
You will enjoy your bail when we recover our looted fund plus interest....
Re: Allow Me Enjoy Bail Granted To Me By Federal High Court Dasuki Tells Buhari by queentell(f): 11:11am On Jan 01, 2016
StOla:
You want to enjoy bail when some no longer enjoy life due to your embezzlement of funds meant to arm them with weapons to give them a fighting chance at survival against an aggressors of Nigeria?

This Dasuki is not patriotic at all.

he will enjoy death because thats what he deserve
Re: Allow Me Enjoy Bail Granted To Me By Federal High Court Dasuki Tells Buhari by queentell(f): 11:12am On Jan 01, 2016
sule17:
U thank God this not a millitry regime. That's why u have that previlage to run ur mouth. Prison is ur nest home by God grace. Only God know how people will look ur wife and kids now

he should be sent to jail now

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Denies Redeploying Pardoned Soldiers To Northeast / Why Are Majority Of Yoruba's Always In Opposition / A’court Nullifies House Of Assembly Election In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.