Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,035 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

No Pity For Buhari: A Response To His First Media Chat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Pity For Buhari: A Response To His First Media Chat (1120 Views)

Weep Not For Saraki And Ekweremadu As They Deserve No Pity - Charles Ogbu / I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari / President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Pity For Buhari: A Response To His First Media Chat by sirxris(m): 12:13pm On Jan 01, 2016
I secrete very less pity for the man Buhari on whatever attacks he may be getting now. I take the stance for the following points.
First, when Goodluck was the President, especially, a few months to the elections, Buhari and his APC goons never spared him any cruelty and insults both to his person and to his administration.
Second, Buhari, when in opposition, hardly attended the constitutional meetings by former heads of state with the sitting president and vice President where ideas can be garnered from the former helmsmen on the better way forward for the country. He showed, to me, that he would prefer his country to perish instead of help a sitting president administer better - just because he was not the winner of the election he contested in. Now, he sits in the hot throne and expects everyone to join hands with him to make our common nation great. What a joke to me!
In addition to the second point, currently, there is the fervent deliberation on the removal of oil subsidy by the government to curb the corruption and evil practices perceived in the oil sector. But then, one remembers with utmost dismay that same Buhari with his APC cohorts instigated and led a nationwide antagonism to the former government when Goodluck was on the cusp of making the needed change by removing the oil subsidy in their own time. Now, he handles the sceptre and he expects no opposition towards his subjective good intent. The point remains that I would have loved this man, Buhari, today, and even make noise for his policies if only I saw in him a fair player when he was in the opposition. Truly, two wrongs do not make a right, but then, unfortunately, the various conditions he and his goons listed before the subsidy must be removed by Goodluck then are not yet in place and he is planning to remove same subsidy. Just imagine how much a litre of petrol is sold now in Nigeria, yet, no one is out in the streets grounding his administration, whereas, if it were under Goodluck (just as in 2012), our national activities were all halt by APC propagandists.
More still, on another pertinent issue in the media chat, truly, it is barbaric for the Biafra spokesmen to label Buhari a pedophile, and Nigeria under Buhari a zoo. But was it good for APC to have tagged Goodluck, "clueless", " Badluck" , etc. during the electioneering campaign. Look at the grace and civility with which Goodluck has maintained his cool ever since he was ousted from office - always praying for the unity of the country and even beseeching Nigerians to be patient with Buhari's administration (even when his successor publicly announced he would make the nation ungovernable for him when he lost four years ago)
Now, come to the continued detainment of Nnamdi Kanu. Buhari said he entered the country illegally (with no passport) and that some terror arms were found with his goons. Good. Inasmuch as this could be true or another presidential lie in defence of his DSS's deafening disregard to court orders, my questions are: when have Buhari and his DSS received more training than the judges on the determination of court cases that they must never heed the court rulings (including in Dasuki case)? when has Buhari turned from being the executive head to the Judiciary head in our government? Indeed, what is happening now in Nigeria is what I could best term a "military democracy ". Why not allow them the bail and unconditional release ruled by the judiciary and, perhaps, confiscate their international passports and place a watch on them to ensure they are not looked for when they are needed in the court to answer to any or more accusations, instead of the blatant flouting of democratic principles enshrined in our constitution.
Frankly, I pledge my support for my leader but he must abide by the same rules which he indicts and prosecutes others who break them. And he must learn to be smarter than he is now or else, he will only continue to be very predictable as in Kanu case.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Pity For Buhari: A Response To His First Media Chat by galadima77(m): 12:34pm On Jan 01, 2016
Love to reply this one point by point but because all issues raised have been overflogged in previous threads, no need.

Most importantly however is to note that Kanu n Dasuki will rot in detention or incarceration or whatever fine name that befits taking away that freedom they never cherished and there's nothing any wailer or corruption sympathizers are gonna do about it.

I'm so loving this!
Re: No Pity For Buhari: A Response To His First Media Chat by APCsupporter: 12:36pm On Jan 01, 2016
I didnt read your write up but do You think Buhari cares about ur useless rants?

In Buhari's voice:

What do you want? Do you know?

1 Like

Re: No Pity For Buhari: A Response To His First Media Chat by petrov10: 12:37pm On Jan 01, 2016
where do we beginning

how can you teach an old man like muhamadu d tenets of democracy.....

I didn't vote for him @ least no guilty conscience...I'm at peace with myself
the most embarrassing part is when you listen to supposed educated people sum this particular issue up, I mean floating court order? where is it done?

to think that NBA, attorney of the federation, and other respected names in the judicial circle are mute in this issue, makes me SMH for Nigeria

proudly wailer

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Pity For Buhari: A Response To His First Media Chat by petrov10: 12:40pm On Jan 01, 2016
APCsupporter:
I didnt read your write up but do You think Buhari cares about ur useless rants?

In Buhari's voice:

What do you want? Do you know?
paid apc supporter

1 Like

Re: No Pity For Buhari: A Response To His First Media Chat by APCsupporter: 12:41pm On Jan 01, 2016
sirxris:

[s]I secrete very less pity for the man Buhari on whatever attacks he may be getting now. I take the stance for the following points.
First, when Goodluck was the President, especially, a few months to the elections, Buhari and his APC goons never spared him any cruelty and insults both to his person and to his administration.
Second, Buhari, when in opposition, hardly attended the constitutional meetings by former heads of state with the sitting president and vice President where ideas can be garnered from the former helmsmen on the better way forward for the country. He showed, to me, that he would prefer his country to perish instead of help a sitting president administer better - just because he was not the winner of the election he contested in. Now, he sits in the hot throne and expects everyone to join hands with him to make our common nation great. What a joke to me!
In addition to the second point, currently, there is the fervent deliberation on the removal of oil subsidy by the government to curb the corruption and evil practices perceived in the oil sector. But then, one remembers with utmost dismay that same Buhari with his APC cohorts instigated and led a nationwide antagonism to the former government when Goodluck was on the cusp of making the needed change by removing the oil subsidy in their own time. Now, he handles the sceptre and he expects no opposition towards his subjective good intent. The point remains that I would have loved this man, Buhari, today, and even make noise for his policies if only I saw in him a fair player when he was in the opposition. Truly, two wrongs do not make a right, but then, unfortunately, the various conditions he and his goons listed before the subsidy must be removed by Goodluck then are not yet in place and he is planning to remove same subsidy. Just imagine how much a litre of petrol is sold now in Nigeria, yet, no one is out in the streets grounding his administration, whereas, if it were under Goodluck (just as in 2012), our national activities were all halt by APC propagandists.
More still, on another pertinent issue in the media chat, truly, it is barbaric for the Biafra spokesmen to label Buhari a pedophile, and Nigeria under Buhari a zoo. But was it good for APC to have tagged Goodluck, "clueless", " Badluck" , etc. during the electioneering campaign. Look at the grace and civility with which Goodluck has maintained his cool ever since he was ousted from office - always praying for the unity of the country and even beseeching Nigerians to be patient with Buhari's administration (even when his successor publicly announced he would make the nation ungovernable for him when he lost four years ago)
Now, come to the continued detainment of Nnamdi Kanu. Buhari said he entered the country illegally (with no passport) and that some terror arms were found with his goons. Good. Inasmuch as this could be true or another presidential lie in defence of his DSS's deafening disregard to court orders, my questions are: when have Buhari and his DSS received more training than the judges on the determination of court cases that they must never heed the court rulings (including in Dasuki case)? when has Buhari turned from being the executive head to the Judiciary head in our government? Indeed, what is happening now in Nigeria is what I could best term a "military democracy ". Why not allow them the bail and unconditional release ruled by the judiciary and, perhaps, confiscate their international passports and place a watch on them to ensure they are not looked for when they are needed in the court to answer to any or more accusations, instead of the blatant flouting of democratic principles enshrined in our constitution.
Frankly, I pledge my support for my leader but he must abide by the same rules which he indicts and prosecutes others who break them. And he must learn to be smarter than he is now or else, he will only continue to be very predictable as in Kanu case.[/s]
petrov10:

[s]where do we beginning
how can you teach an old man like muhamadu d tenets of democracy.....
I didn't vote for him @ least no guilty conscience...I'm at peace with myself
the most embarrassing part is when you listen to supposed educated people sum this particular issue up, I mean floating court order? where is it done?
to think that NBA, attorney of the federation, and other respected names in the judicial circle are mute in this issue, makes me SMH for Nigeria
proudly wailer[/s]

Go and read tonyebarcanista write up and keep quiet

1 Like

Re: No Pity For Buhari: A Response To His First Media Chat by APCsupporter: 12:43pm On Jan 01, 2016
petrov10:
paid apc supporter

At least i wasnt "paid" with stolen money

1 Like

Re: No Pity For Buhari: A Response To His First Media Chat by petrov10: 12:57pm On Jan 01, 2016
APCsupporter:

At least i wasnt "paid" with stolen money
but you attended the first lady's dinner and fed fat right?

money food all join

1 Like

Re: No Pity For Buhari: A Response To His First Media Chat by APCsupporter: 1:10pm On Jan 01, 2016
petrov10:
but you attended the first lady's dinner and fed fat right?

money food all join

Only people like cramjones have that opportunity.

Am i wrong?@rilwayne, beremx, abduljabbar4, tonyebarcanista
Re: No Pity For Buhari: A Response To His First Media Chat by petrov10: 1:13pm On Jan 01, 2016
APCsupporter:

Only people like cramjones have that opportunity.

Am i wrong?@rilwayne, beremx, abduljabbar4, tonyebarcanista
whatever mhen

when next you see hadjia buhari, tell her to advise her husband before he sends us back to stone age

#peace
Re: No Pity For Buhari: A Response To His First Media Chat by jayloms: 1:19pm On Jan 01, 2016
Pls op, I'm respectfully asking you to give your mouth and brain some rest.

Subsidy removal was proposed in 2012, majority of Nigerians kicked against it because the govt then, clearly wasn't ready in terms of providing adequate paliatives to reduce the impact of its removal.

Moreso, there was the issue of trust, which the prev admin lacked in the eyes of Nigerians.

For the op to blatantly sell us a lie, that Buhari kicked against subsidy removal in 2012, clearly speaks of his bias.

The man (Buhari) only spoke about subsidy during the electioneering last year and his stance was clear. The introduction of subsidy clearly didn't resonate with him; his expression was more of displeasure, displeasure in the sense that Nigeria was not supposed to be debating the issue of removal/non-removal of subsidy, which shouldn't have been there in the first place.

We all need to speak the truth smtyms and repent from misleading others. There's nothing wrong in disliking PMB, if it gives you joy, but, misleading others through misinformation, just for them to toe your path is in my view, devilish!

1 Like

Re: No Pity For Buhari: A Response To His First Media Chat by Yhinkss(m): 1:43pm On Jan 01, 2016
You must be living in the moon you this E rat.
With the encomium that has been pouring from near and wide even reaching ghana on the said media chat. Even nairaland populace can attest to it. Its evident that we are unanimous in all our praise of him, so eloquent and full of wisdom. Toneybarsanista even attest to it

Maybe you and your bia fraud are the one against him

1 Like

Re: No Pity For Buhari: A Response To His First Media Chat by petrov10: 1:58pm On Jan 01, 2016
Yhinkss:
You must be living in the moon you this E rat.
With the encomium that has been pouring from near and wide even reaching ghana on the said media chat. Even nairaland populace can attest to it. Its evident that we are unanimous in all our praise of him, so eloquent and full of wisdom. Toneybarsanista even attest to it

Maybe you and your bia fraud are the one against him
guy speak for yourself or shut your trap
Re: No Pity For Buhari: A Response To His First Media Chat by vega84(m): 2:02pm On Jan 01, 2016
galadima77:
Love to reply this one point by point but because all issues raised have been overflogged in previous threads, no need.

Most importantly however is to note that Kanu n Dasuki will rot in detention or incarceration or whatever fine name that befits taking away that freedom they never cherished and there's nothing any wailer or corruption sympathizers are gonna do about it.

I'm so loving this!
. Hope u see hw foolish u are? 2morw ur type will com and shout rule of law fool!
Re: No Pity For Buhari: A Response To His First Media Chat by sammyj: 2:06pm On Jan 01, 2016
Baseless writeup. Better pray for better thing to come for you in 2016 rather than fighting and working against your government! !!! angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check Out One Of The Most Powerful Navy In The Developing World. / Buhari's Nephew Arrested Over Fraud And Forgery - Zubby Blog / How I Want To Live My Life ( Pictures )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.