Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:21 AM

Hate, Hate Everywhere - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hate, Hate Everywhere (2338 Views)

Things You Hate To See On Nairaland / One Reason Why You Hate Or Love Nigeria / I Hate Birthdays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hate, Hate Everywhere by Genuine(m): 12:05pm On Jun 13, 2009
What happened to nairaland? I've been watching all the hate events unfold. This place used to be fun, now everybody is fighting, so i ask fellow nairalanders, what do u think went wrong, what has caused all this bitching and fighting among the guys and also the girls?
Re: Hate, Hate Everywhere by ElRazur: 12:16pm On Jun 13, 2009
Let me get this straight. A forum filled with people of different ideas, perceptions, understandings, views, et al are not getting along? If you call a few squabbles and heated disagreements as "hate, hate everywhere" then you really are missing the point.

This is a forum, and to some extent a reflection of real life. People have debates - good and bad one, people do not get along etc. It do not mean "hate, hate everywhere". If you want to see real hatred, I suggest you go to "National front forums" and simial Neo Nazis forum. There you will find proper hate. smiley
Re: Hate, Hate Everywhere by bblacky(f): 12:29pm On Jun 13, 2009
ElRazur:

Let me get this straight. A forum filled with people of different ideas, perceptions, understandings, views, et al are not getting along? If you call a few squabbles and heated disagreements as "hate, hate everywhere" then you really are missing the point.

This is a forum, and to some extent a reflection of real life. People have debates - good and bad one, people do not get along etc. It do not mean "hate, hate everywhere". If you want to see real hatred, I suggest you go to "National front forums" and simial Neo Nazis forum. There you will find proper hate. smiley
correct. cheesy
Re: Hate, Hate Everywhere by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 13, 2009
ElRazur:

[center]CLOSE THREAD[/center]
Re: Hate, Hate Everywhere by 190: 2:34pm On Jun 13, 2009
there is so much hate on nland
cos there is NO MONEY
no money
no money
no money
no money
no money
Re: Hate, Hate Everywhere by OBNOXIOUS: 2:45pm On Jun 13, 2009
The truth is that there are so many stupid girls here that have one very stupid clique that continue to say very stupid things to disgust and irritate people due to their stupidness and stupidity and its based on that stupidity of these cabal that ignites these stupid debates that leads to stupid insults and these stupid girls end up making one have so much hate and dislike for their stupidity and irrational thinking. If these stupid girls could just shut up for once and allow more sensible girls post things, nairaland will become a much more better place!
Re: Hate, Hate Everywhere by Lexiwhite(m): 3:00pm On Jun 13, 2009
OBNOXIOUS:

The truth is that there are so many stupid girls here that have one very stupid clique that continue to say very stupid things to disgust and irritate people due to their stupidness and stupidity and its based on that stupidity of these cabal that ignites these stupid debates that leads to stupid insults and these stupid girls end up making one have so much hate and dislike for their stupidity and irrational thinking. If these stupid girls could just shut up for once and allow more sensible girls post things, nairaland will become a much more better place!

grin grin grin grin grin grin

What can i say, some of them are also very bitter u know, very bad losers, and such big bitchers. . . Its hard to understand how they reason at all.
Re: Hate, Hate Everywhere by OBNOXIOUS: 3:37pm On Jun 13, 2009
Lexiwhite:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

What can i say, some of them are also very bitter u know, very bad losers, and such big bitchers. . . Its hard to understand how they reason at all.

@whitelexi

Your so right. Most of these stupid girls are so bitter and terrible bitchers that it really annoys the crap out of posters with their stupid posts, stupid gossips, stupid advises, irritating clique and set up and more disgusting approach to handling discuss devoid of intelligence.

Most of these irritating bitchers include:

Blue spice

Fl gator

Blue Diva

Oyinda

Michelline

Tope 2000

Ibikaye

Amebo no 1

Busy Bodi

O$sisi

sistawoman

sissy

sisikill

star struck

Biola44

Heatfusion

Spikedcylinder

Ujujoan

Iyakadijat

These clique of gossip mongers and bitchers always fuel every hate debate whenever and whistle like dogs to their fellow bitchers to come join them to terrorize any thread. They have over shadowed the true intent of the romance thread and they are everywhere like flies on sh**t.

Go through every thread and you will see them engaging in one combat or the other with other nairalanders fueling hate and beef. They can't learn to shut their traps up and will always come back to nag and spew codswallop at every given moment. If this is not stupidity of the highest order i dont know what else can be defined as that. There is no thread that you wont see 2 or more of this stupid members of this click come together to say something intelligent, rather its to hijack a thread and cause confusion, mayhem and fights and most of these gossip mongers listed above will just join into the debate, not to douse the tension but rather to add more fuel to it and run off. What ever created these set of irritating creatures must surely be wondering why he or she goofed to breathe life into them because their stupidity knows no bounds.

Why can't they be like more civilized posters like the following:

TGirl4real

Mukina

Diva 1

Iice

Naija Cutie

Monicca

Thoniaslim

Hauwaa

Tope 500

and some guys like debosky, sauron or stephen p?

If we had more of these kind of posters, nairaland romance will be a better place to visit but when you have a clique of gossip mongering bitchers and troublemakers like those above in every thread, you know the hate will continue! I had to bring out their names to let people know these are the irritating stupid clique spoiling nairaland and if you want the hate to stop, then these bitchers above must have duct tapes around their mouths and fingers! angry
Re: Hate, Hate Everywhere by OBNOXIOUS: 3:51pm On Jun 13, 2009
How can i forget Platinumnk undecided silly me!
Re: Hate, Hate Everywhere by patwhizkid(f): 4:22pm On Jun 13, 2009
Tee hee hee
Re: Hate, Hate Everywhere by Lexiwhite(m): 4:35pm On Jun 13, 2009
@Obnoxious:

I wont be surprised if they say u r me grin grin grin
Re: Hate, Hate Everywhere by patwhizkid(f): 4:36pm On Jun 13, 2009
Hahaha
Re: Hate, Hate Everywhere by yicob(m): 5:03pm On Jun 13, 2009
Flgator and Heatfusion? Morenike double honours await You. Most of the girls on nl lack overt and covert maturity. Guys, dont be deceived by their looks, they are in total shambles. Nl is the best place to showcase their mediocrity cos i doubt if any man would take their stupidity for beauty. Btw, there are still some super ladies amongst them. Maybe 0.9%.
Re: Hate, Hate Everywhere by Lexiwhite(m): 5:44pm On Jun 13, 2009
Lmao grin
Re: Hate, Hate Everywhere by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 13, 2009
So Adam Brody came back as OBNOXIOUS?
What can I say? The name truly depicts your personality.

As for yicob, I'm not surprised you're playing along. When you get a backbone, we'll talk.
As for now, I'm not sure I got any time for children of the board.
Re: Hate, Hate Everywhere by Gabry(f): 5:52pm On Jun 13, 2009
Hmmm. . . Poster, I guess u are right but to me before and now is the same jor. But I guess I learn to appreciate the lovable ones and forget about those bashful ones. So it still makes me happy being here.  grin
Re: Hate, Hate Everywhere by SisiJinx: 6:24pm On Jun 13, 2009
Hehehehehehehehehehe cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hate, Hate Everywhere by muyoto: 6:28pm On Jun 13, 2009
Too many jobless a$$holes around. . .esp the stupid females angry
Re: Hate, Hate Everywhere by Igwe9(m): 6:33pm On Jun 13, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Hehehehehehehehehehe cheesy cheesy cheesy
lol@Sisi Jinx, they omitted your name.
How body now? regards to my iron lady smiley smiley hahahahaha
Re: Hate, Hate Everywhere by jidobaba(m): 6:38pm On Jun 13, 2009
Some of these girls behave like winches.
Re: Hate, Hate Everywhere by muyoto: 6:39pm On Jun 13, 2009
jidobaba:

Some of these girls behave like winches.

Is because they ARE witches. . .all of them stupid things
Re: Hate, Hate Everywhere by dapsycool(m): 6:51pm On Jun 13, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Mogbe! shocked shocked Anyway I know Mukina to be a good girl/lady/woman/wife etc cheesy

more grin grin grin grin Gbogbo yin ti run down more grin grin
Re: Hate, Hate Everywhere by SisiJinx: 6:55pm On Jun 13, 2009
Igwe.:

lol@Sisi Jinx, they omitted your name.
How body now? regards to my iron lady smiley smiley hahahahaha

Hi there my sweet! kiss kiss

My body dey ooh! Just fighting a teeny weeny cold cry

Omit me ke? Impossicant!

Look at the list again. . . tongue

@ OBNOXIOUS, jidobaba, muyoto and all the other members of WHINY PANSY MEN

Y'all need it. cheesy
Re: Hate, Hate Everywhere by spikedcylinder: 7:57pm On Jun 13, 2009
I hope this guy doesn't shit in his pants in the process! cheesy
Re: Hate, Hate Everywhere by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 13, 2009
spikedcylinder:

I hope this guy doesn't shit in his pants in the process! cheesy
rotflmao cheesy cheesy
Re: Hate, Hate Everywhere by OBNOXIOUS: 8:20pm On Jun 13, 2009
shey you can see from the stupid replies of flgator and spikedcylinder that they really know how to stoke the embers of wahala with their stupid remarks. I wonder why anyone even attempts to seek any advise from them when they themselves are so clueless about their lives but derive joy in misyanning nonsense at every given opportunity undecided

Well what can i say? the old saying is true! Once a chicken brain forever a chicken brain with tits!
Re: Hate, Hate Everywhere by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 13, 2009
OBNOXIOUS:

shey you can see from the stupid replies of flgator and spikedcylinder that they really know how to stoke the embers of wahala with their stupid remarks. I wonder why anyone even attempts to seek any advise from them when they themselves are so clueless about their lives but derive joy in misyanning nonsense at every given opportunity undecided

Well what can i say? the old saying is true! Once a chicken brain forever a chicken brain with tits!
ROTFLMAO. Thank You kiss

Oponu jatijati
Re: Hate, Hate Everywhere by dapsycool(m): 8:47pm On Jun 13, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin that mschewer is in the bad girl's list. Very good cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue grin
Re: Hate, Hate Everywhere by spikedcylinder: 8:52pm On Jun 13, 2009
Toyin, why are you falling my hand? Please don't feed a troll. wink
Re: Hate, Hate Everywhere by patwhizkid(f): 9:14pm On Jun 13, 2009
Hehehe, e don happen.
Re: Hate, Hate Everywhere by SeanT21(f): 9:20pm On Jun 13, 2009
Genuine:

What happened to nairaland? I've been watching all the hate events unfold. This place used to be fun, now everybody is fighting, so i ask fellow nairalanders, what do u think went wrong, what has caused all this bitching and fighting among the guys and also the girls?

I agree with U. Nairaland used to be fun waaay back. Now its all "who Zap.e.d who", "who is fat and who's not".Adult females and Males starting drama everwhere, especially on the romance section.How can I forget about some moderators They even make it worse. We need a revolution. embarassed
Re: Hate, Hate Everywhere by Desire2(f): 9:30pm On Jun 13, 2009
OBNOXIOUS:

@whitelexi

Your so right. Most of these stupid girls are so bitter and terrible bitchers that it really annoys the crap out of posters with their stupid posts, stupid gossips, stupid advises, irritating clique and set up and more disgusting approach to handling discuss devoid of intelligence.

Most of these irritating bitchers include:

Blue spice

Fl gator

Blue Diva

Oyinda

Michelline

Tope 2000

Ibikaye

Amebo no 1

Busy Bodi

O$sisi

sistawoman

sissy

sisikill

star struck

Biola44

Heatfusion

Spikedcylinder

Ujujoan

Iyakadijat

These clique of gossip mongers and bitchers always fuel every hate debate whenever and whistle like dogs to their fellow bitchers to come join them to terrorize any thread. They have over shadowed the true intent of the romance thread and they are everywhere like flies on sh**t.

Go through every thread and you will see them engaging in one combat or the other with other nairalanders fueling hate and beef. They can't learn to shut their traps up and will always come back to nag and spew codswallop at every given moment. If this is not stupidity of the highest order i dont know what else can be defined as that. There is no thread that you wont see 2 or more of this stupid members of this click come together to say something intelligent, rather its to hijack a thread and cause confusion, mayhem and fights and most of these gossip mongers listed above will just join into the debate, not to douse the tension but rather to add more fuel to it and run off. What ever created these set of irritating creatures must surely be wondering why he or she goofed to breathe life into them because their stupidity knows no bounds.

Why can't they be like more civilized posters like the following:

TGirl4real

Mukina

Diva 1

Iice

Naija Cutie

Monicca

Thoniaslim

Hauwaa

Tope 500

and some guys like debosky, sauron or stephen p?

If we had more of these kind of posters, nairaland romance will be a better place to visit but when you have a clique of gossip mongering bitchers and troublemakers like those above in every thread, you know the hate will continue! I had to bring out their names to let people know these are the irritating stupid clique spoiling nairaland and if you want the hate to stop, then these bitchers above must have duct tapes around their mouths and fingers! angry

Death @ Tope being both civilized and unruly!!

And fatality @ Whitelexi having a conversation with himself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Is The Moniker @josydaky??? / Emmyk's Thread Of Pictures / Tragedy: Late Arisekola Alao’s First Wife Died In Fatal Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.