Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,448 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

T - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / T (3201 Views)

Having A Baby Out Of Wedlock / Lovely Pictures Of My Immediate Younger Sister / How I Bleeped My Elder Sister's Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T by misspicy(f): 8:33pm On Jan 01, 2016
Trendy247:

What I'm scared of is that the guy may end up not marrying her, and she'll end up being a burden to the family
you are very correct and in all this,the family might end up training another man's children then you will see him 20years later wearing agbada and sitting as father on their wedding day

very annoying thing

your sister has given herself out as iyawo Saraa(free wife)

Talk to her,pray for her,she is probably blinded by fake love,let her know the consequences of what she is doing

BTW what took you this long to take action,I hope the circumstances can still be corrected sha
Re: T by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 01, 2016
Your sister is a Dicksomaniac! its a mental condition whereby one keeps Craving Raw D*cks

Just keep Praying for Her.

It's also Possible she wants to Open a Baby Factory. You could help them out by going to CAC to register the company name. It wouldn't be bad if you support them with capital too you know
Re: T by kingsmok(m): 10:17pm On Jan 01, 2016
Trendy247:
It all started when my dad died and we moved to a new apartment. My immediate elder sister who was 21yrs old by then started hanging out with our
new landlord's son, after few months of our stay there.
There was a day I caught them in a compromising position right inside our house and I summoned courage n told him not to try dat in our house again, and he left. Few months after that, my sister got pregnant and they decided to keep the baby. She later left with the guy to PH where he was working. Barely 2yrs after that, she got pregnant again and gave birth to another child. By this time, the guy had the money to perform the marriage rite but because of the misunderstanding between them, he told her he'll only do that when he's convinced that she's submissive.
Few yrs later, the guy lost his job and they decided to come back home.
Now during Xmas when my sister visited, I discovered that she had a protruding stomach again which means a third child is coming out of wedlock.
Right now I'm planning to write a letter to him through my sister, informing him that he has between now and December 2016 to perform the marriage rite or he'll be arrested, but I dnt know if there's any law that governs that. Please i seriously need advice.

[N/B: I'm the last son in my family. I have 2 elder brothers but they're not doing anything about this issue]
u re a child
Re: T by jpphilips(m): 2:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
Trendy247:
It all started when my dad died and we moved to a new apartment. My immediate elder sister who was 21yrs old by then started hanging out with our
new landlord's son, after few months of our stay there.
There was a day I caught them in a compromising position right inside our house and I summoned courage n told him not to try dat in our house again, and he left. Few months after that, my sister got pregnant and they decided to keep the baby. She later left with the guy to PH where he was working. Barely 2yrs after that, she got pregnant again and gave birth to another child. By this time, the guy had the money to perform the marriage rite but because of the misunderstanding between them, he told her he'll only do that when he's convinced that she's submissive.
Few yrs later, the guy lost his job and they decided to come back home.
Now during Xmas when my sister visited, I discovered that she had a protruding stomach again which means a third child is coming out of wedlock.
Right now I'm planning to write a letter to him through my sister, informing him that he has between now and December 2016 to perform the marriage rite or he'll be arrested, but I dnt know if there's any law that governs that. Please i seriously need advice.

[N/B: I'm the last son in my family. I have 2 elder brothers but they're not doing anything about this issue]

lol
Re: T by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 02, 2016
jpphilips:

lol

Wats so funny?
Re: T by Trendy247: 9:10pm On May 26, 2017
yomi007k:
Dear Op, it is not in ur place to write any letter to him. Highest u can do is to discuss wit ur sister. How do u even know ur sister is not cool with d whole situation.

We scream Marriage! Marriage!! Marriage!!! Like its d solution to any problem. What if he marries her n he divorces her

Bro, I know ur concerned n bitter but there r some things we really don't have power over.
When it becoms ur problem is when dos kids start becoming a liability upon u.

But for now, do ur best in life.

Shalom.
tnx bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Handle A Boyfriend With Raging Hormones. / Twitter Users Blast A Guy For Trying To Body-Shame A Dark Skinned Baby (Pix) / The Real Truth About A High Value Woman You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.