Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,454 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

BREAKING NEWS: EFCC Arrest Obasanjo, Tinubu Both To Face Trial On Monday - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / BREAKING NEWS: EFCC Arrest Obasanjo, Tinubu Both To Face Trial On Monday (8170 Views)

EFCC Arrests Obasanjo,tinubu.both To Face Trial On Monday / REAKING NEWS . EFCC Arrests Obasanjo, Tinubu Both To Face Trial On Monday- Sahar / Breaking News: EFCC Arrest Obasanjo And Tinubu - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: EFCC Arrest Obasanjo, Tinubu Both To Face Trial On Monday by Chukky86: 8:04pm On Jan 01, 2016
BREAKING NEWS

EFCC Arrest Obasanjo, Tinubu both to face trial on Monday- The Punch.

It was a mild drama at Muritala mohammed international Airport today around 2:30pm Nigeria time when DSS and EFCC officers arrest former president Olusegun Obasanjo on his way out of the country. The former president who was said to wear a white Agbada with a black shoe was arrested by DSS with Hand cuff on his hands the moment he arrived at the airport this afternoon. As at time we are filling this report, former Governor of Lagos state Asiwaju Bola Amed Tinubu was also said to have been arrested by DSS in his residence no 26, Bourdilion road, Ikoyi Lagos.

The main reason for the arrest of these two prominent politician is yet to be Known but our source has it that EFCC and ICPC has sent different letters of invitation to former president Olusegun Obasanjo and Tinubu due to different sorts of allegations which was leveled against them but they refuse to yields to their request.
Former president Olusegun Obasanjo was said to have involved in Herlibuton bribery case and according to the on going Investigation by the
National assembly on power sector, an underground source has it that the former president was said to have embelzzle 570billion naira which was budget for the power sector from 2005-2007.

According to our conversation with one of the EFCC officer who refuse to revealed his name, he stated that Tinubu was said to have embelzzle 63billion from 1999-2007 when he was the former Governor of Lagos state.
According to the source,Tinubu, his wife and his Lawyer are presently at EFCC headquarter in Abuja and the interrogation as commence immediately. Former president Olusegun Obasanjo was said to be on his way but his arrival is yet to be confirmed by the EFCC.
The arrest of the two prominent politician is due to president Mohammadu Buhari Zero tolerance to corruption and his determinations to fight corruption not minding whose Ox is Gored.
By the time I was reading this news in my dream,
My Younger Brother just Tapped me at the back and Shouted! Bros you are dosing off and snoring go and sleep in your room. Na so i enter my room ooooo and say make i share am. No vex for me abeg.

Happy New year !!!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: EFCC Arrest Obasanjo, Tinubu Both To Face Trial On Monday by olufemxy(m): 8:07pm On Jan 01, 2016
Hmmm..... Wht an embarrassment to dis man.... EFCC get level shaaaa.... Dere is God

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: EFCC Arrest Obasanjo, Tinubu Both To Face Trial On Monday by me69: 8:08pm On Jan 01, 2016
Abeg
Re: BREAKING NEWS: EFCC Arrest Obasanjo, Tinubu Both To Face Trial On Monday by me69: 8:09pm On Jan 01, 2016
Chukky86:
BREAKING NEWS

EFCC Arrest Obasanjo, Tinubu both to face trial on Monday- The Punch.

It was a mild drama at Muritala mohammed international Airport today around 2:30pm Nigeria time when DSS and EFCC officers arrest former president Olusegun Obasanjo on his way out of the country. The former president who was said to wear a white Agbada with a black shoe was arrested by DSS with Hand cuff on his hands the moment he arrived at the airport this afternoon. As at time we are filling this report, former Governor of Lagos state Asiwaju Bola Amed Tinubu was also said to have been arrested by DSS in his residence no 26, Bourdilion road, Ikoyi Lagos.

The main reason for the arrest of these two prominent politician is yet to be Known but our source has it that EFCC and ICPC has sent different letters of invitation to former president Olusegun Obasanjo and Tinubu due to different sorts of allegations which was leveled against them but they refuse to yields to their request.
Former president Olusegun Obasanjo was said to have involved in Herlibuton bribery case and according to the on going Investigation by the
National assembly on power sector, an underground source has it that the former president was said to have embelzzle 570billion naira which was budget for the power sector from 2005-2007.

According to our conversation with one of the EFCC officer who refuse to revealed his name, he stated that Tinubu was said to have embelzzle 63billion from 1999-2007 when he was the former Governor of Lagos state.
According to the source,Tinubu, his wife and his Lawyer are presently at EFCC headquarter in Abuja and the interrogation as commence immediately. Former president Olusegun Obasanjo was said to be on his way but his arrival is yet to be confirmed by the EFCC.
The arrest of the two prominent politician is due to president Mohammadu Buhari Zero tolerance to corruption and his determinations to fight corruption not minding whose Ox is Gored.
By the time I was reading this news in my dream,
My Younger Brother just Tapped me at the back and Shouted! Bros you are dosing off and snoring go and sleep in your room. Na so i enter my room ooooo and say make i share am. No vex for me abeg.

Happy New year !!!

stop spreading lies
Re: BREAKING NEWS: EFCC Arrest Obasanjo, Tinubu Both To Face Trial On Monday by haywire1: 8:11pm On Jan 01, 2016
olufemxy:
Hmmm..... Wht an embarrassment to dis man.... EFCC get level shaaaa.... Dere is God

U go carry ur hand post nonsense without reading. And to d op which kind weed u smoked undecided undecided undecided undecided

#

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: EFCC Arrest Obasanjo, Tinubu Both To Face Trial On Monday by Chukky86: 8:26pm On Jan 01, 2016
haywire1:

U go carry ur hand post nonsense without reading. And to d op which kind weed u smoked undecided undecided undecided undecided

#

no mind me..Na kwale igbo.. i just smoke finish.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: EFCC Arrest Obasanjo, Tinubu Both To Face Trial On Monday by Entertain9jar(f): 12:50am On Jan 05, 2016
THESE ARE SCAM LINKS, READ THE TRUE AND DETAILED STORY HERE >>> BREAKING NEWS: Buhari has ordered the Arrest of Obasanjo and Tinubu >>> http://newsnewsblog..com.ng/2016/01/breaking-news-buhari-has-ordered-arrest.html#0
Re: BREAKING NEWS: EFCC Arrest Obasanjo, Tinubu Both To Face Trial On Monday by Chirule: 4:44pm On Feb 17, 2016
Entertain9ja. This is not a platform to promote your unfounded false blog. Rag off cheap patronage dude.

(1) (Reply)

Extremely Explicit Content (30+) / Come In,if You Are Intelligent / Jungle Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.