Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,999 members, 7,814,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Malaysia Visa - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Malaysia Visa (15884 Views)

Nigerians Protesting Right Now In Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malaysia Visa by Kc0022000(m): 9:30am On Oct 30, 2009
Staying in Nigeria is far more better than going to Malaysia, think twice, someone that knew someone was happy to be back home from Malaysia after a year
Re: Malaysia Visa by ichommy(m): 10:11am On Oct 30, 2009
Re: Malaysia Visa by candylips(m): 12:16pm On Oct 30, 2009
are u ok
Re: Malaysia Visa by ichommy(m): 1:03pm On Oct 30, 2009
Why?
Re: Malaysia Visa by ksagirl(f): 9:33pm On Nov 07, 2009
undecided i am ready to study in university of kuala lumpure in malaysia
but please tell me which documents need to be apply for student visa.
just informed me and i will apply .
thanks alot
Re: Malaysia Visa by trending83(m): 12:34pm On Jan 29, 2010
How would you like to earn 116,640 Euros without traveling to Malaysia. It`s easy and simple and you can make that amount of money from the comfort of your home. Contact me on 08073400383 to know more,
Re: Malaysia Visa by ksagirl(f): 3:23pm On Jan 29, 2010
trending83:

How would you like to earn 116,640 Euros without traveling to Malaysia. It`s easy and simple and you can make that amount of money from the comfort of your home. Contact me on 08073400383 to know more,

i didnt get U mr.trending 83
Re: Malaysia Visa by mon3y(m): 8:25am On Feb 05, 2010
hey thare.let me tell u this most people in malaysia dont relly know whare u from.when they see black it all same no matter you from saudi arabia or sudan
that the problem start.they see black people do black money and drug .so they mind say all black same not matter from whare.

u guy say singapore was good.it cos too many RULE u cannot do this and that
if u want study in malaysia be for real.and people will like you.any whare in the world u go.if u are good and nice to people.they will like you
im a malay muslim and i got alot black friend than malaysia friend

for study it will cost u alot of money.what u can do come down hare with visid visa.and rigister from hare u will save a alot.if you get thru internet or collage.they will charge you wit fee, if you come down hare i will help you

im stay at ampang area and u can rigister from hare for u study visa
Re: Malaysia Visa by dipoley2k(f): 9:13am On Feb 05, 2010
We Facilitate Study visa and visit visa(s) to Malaysia.DO GET IN TOUCH NOW!!!
Contact Nigeria: 08062858628  or 07057656228
Contact Malaysia: +60146624459
Email : overseasadmission@rosaad.com

Valentine in Dubai
Where will u be this Valentine?
We  will take you to Dubai for your valentine for just N299,000(Cost covers ticket, visa and five days hotel booking)
Re: Malaysia Visa by mon3y(m): 10:15am On Feb 05, 2010
SINGLE ENTRY VISA
Issued to foreign nationals who require a visa to enter Malaysia mainly for a social visit. Normally valid for a single entry and for a period of three (3) months from the date of issue.

MULTIPLE ENTRY VISA
Issued to foreign nationals who require a visa to enter Malaysia mainly for business or government-to-government matters. Normally valid for a period within three (3) months to twelve (12) months from the date of issue.

Visa Application

Visa application must be made at any nearest Malaysian Representative Office Abroad.
For countries that do not have Malaysian Representative, application can be made at the Embassy or British High Commissioner's Office.

Application can also be made online through I-Visa System (applicable for tourist from Chennai and New Delhi, India or Shanghai, China only).

1. Application for Visa Without Reference

Document required for visa application without reference (approval of visa is given by High Commission of Malaysia) are:

1. Original passport
2. Two (2) photocopies of passport
3. Two (2) photocopies of visa application form (Form IMM.47)
4. Two (2) passport size photograph of applicant
5. Original air ticket and two (2) photocopies (confirmed and returned ticket)
6. Bank statement / traveler's cheque
7. Invitation letter (if any)
8. Payment of visa fee

Note : Visa Without Reference is required for the purpose of social visit.

2. Application for Visa With Reference

Document required for visa application with reference (visa will issued after the application is being referred and approved by Department of Immigration Malaysia / Other Authority Agencies) are:

- Original approval letter from Department of Immigration Malaysia/other authority agencies
- Original passport
- Two (2) photocopies of passport
- Two (2) photocopies of visa application form (Form IMM.47)
- Two (2) passport size photograph of applicant
- Original air ticket and two (2) photocopies
- Payment of visa fee

Note: Visa With Reference is required for student, employment, dependent and professional visit pass.
Re: Malaysia Visa by mon3y(m): 10:22am On Feb 05, 2010
PLEASE STOP OFFER VISA OR STUDENT PAS TO MALAYSIA
A SMART WAY TO STUDY HARE IS U VISIT MALAYSIA AND RIGISTER YOU SELF
NOT GET FOOL BY PEOPLE OFFER VISA OR STUDENT PAS( Application has to be made through the respective Educational Institution prior entry)
AND IF THEY A OFFICE OR AGENT HARE IN MALAYSIA(IM SURE THEY NEED TO HAVE LAND LINE)

THEY CAN JUST BUY A SIM CARD FOR 10MYR (2.50USD)
FOR LAND LINE THEY WILL NEED ALL DOCUMENT AND DEPOSIT 4K MRY

SO AVEN A AGENT WILL NEED A LAND LINE/FAX NO AND MOBILE
Re: Malaysia Visa by yemiking: 6:01am On Feb 08, 2010
But pls o. wot is it wit these mofo flat-arse asians wey dey talk say blacks dey smell?
God punish dem papa!
Re: Malaysia Visa by honestguy: 9:32pm On Feb 09, 2010
great forum, great pple
thank you all for your wonderful comments.
sadafter going through all these comments i feel like going back to my village and start farimng honestly speaking.
after writing jamb for seven years, to be candid with you all i was about to start my admission application to china, for September intake i decide to come this forum to hear from people experience it was shocked. then i decided to come here for Malaysia stuff same here.
then my question is

WHERE IS THE SAFEST PLACE IN THE WORLD
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Malaysia Visa by suxes2005(m): 9:09am On Feb 10, 2010
@mon3y

I will like to talk to you as per coming to Malaysia
are u a nigerian or a Malaysiana nd moreso can
you help me get i.v letter?

Plz reply ASAP

SHALOM
Re: Malaysia Visa by dipoley2k(f): 9:31am On Feb 10, 2010
@suxes
Do get in touch it will be done for you.Contact Nigeria: 08062858628 or 07057656228
Re: Malaysia Visa by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 10, 2010
@dipoley2k
who u b to be contacted? Consular abi ambassador? Take ur silly azz of here, DO U HEAR ME? ! ! !
Re: Malaysia Visa by suxes2005(m): 9:59am On Feb 10, 2010
Tamita no mind am

dipo, shey na u b d embassy wey
go give visa ni abi wetin?

If u av anyfin let us know here

SHALOM
Re: Malaysia Visa by mon3y(m): 10:56am On Feb 10, 2010
suxes2005

email me at - p.pal.remove@gmail.com
Re: Malaysia Visa by suxes2005(m): 11:46am On Feb 10, 2010
tnx mon3y
i'l send u an email
ASAP

SHALOM
Re: Malaysia Visa by dipoley2k(f): 4:10pm On Feb 10, 2010
@suxes2005 and @Tamita
We are consulting firm on travel and tourism to Asian counties which include Malaysia.
For anyone that might have challenges with the issue of visa you can get in touch.A trial is all you need.
Cheer to all.
Contact Nigeria: 08062858628 or 07057656228 (Ladi)
Re: Malaysia Visa by suxes2005(m): 9:02pm On Feb 10, 2010
dipoley2k,

I dnt need ur fuckin consult or agent b4
i get visa to malaysia as dia are free infos
about dat and u can even get it here.

erase me from d list of ur would be
victims.

SHALOM
Re: Malaysia Visa by davmor(m): 10:30pm On Apr 06, 2010
Please sister, which country is beta here? Australia, Irland, New Zealand & Malaysia?
Re: Malaysia Visa by ichommy(m): 9:30am On Apr 07, 2010
davmor:

Please sister, which country is beta here? Australia, Irland, New Zealand & Malaysia?

It depend on the amount you have but i think Malaysia is the cheapest. Malaysia is okay but know job for African

what do you want to do? study ?
Re: Malaysia Visa by davmor(m): 3:49pm On Apr 07, 2010
ichommy:

It depend on the amount you have but i think Malaysia is the cheapest. Malaysia is okay but know job for African

what do you want to do? study ?
Yes I want to study. I actualy need advice, am the one going to cater for it by myself. Am just earning 20,000 naira where am working as a computer graphix artist. How go about the preparation?
Re: Malaysia Visa by suxes2005(m): 5:25pm On Apr 07, 2010
@ichommy,

Have you been to Malaysia urself?
Though schooling might be cheap
but it is not recommended for an huzzler!

SHALOM
Re: Malaysia Visa by ichommy(m): 5:55pm On Apr 07, 2010
suxes2005:

@ichommy,

Have you been to Malaysia urself?
Though schooling might be cheap
but it is not recommended for an huzzler!

SHALOM

YOU ARE RIGHT MAN wink
Re: Malaysia Visa by raintree: 6:56pm On Apr 08, 2010
@ Gabry
Shame on you for calling yourself a Malaysian. What utter nonsense of you talking bad about your own country, foolish woman. I'm not surprised that your loud mouth is made for sexuality section where you go brag about your s_e_x life with your Naija bobo. FYI, there are racists people in every corner of the world. Live with it, even we the brown skin face discrimination from the white skin, too. You just don't kowtow to them that's all.
What sick joke are you talking about getting a visa to South Korea or Japan through/from the Nigerian Embassy in Kuala Lumpur. You go to the respective country's embassy to enquire on the proper procedures, submit the required application and then wait for the approval of the entry visa first before embarking on your journey.
Yes, we have corruption in Malaysia but not to the extent as exaggerated by you. Gosh, you just like to blow things out of proportion.

For those of you who wanna come to Malaysia to hustle, for goodness sake, how many times do you want people to remind you not to waste your hard-earned or borrowed money just to get away from Nigeria and come here when there's no job for you Africans. (It's not that we don't welcome you but the jobs are not meant for you unless you are highly qualified and have special skills that Malaysia lacks manpowers in those limited fields.) Be warned that after your one-month visa expires, you'll be an illegal and be prepared to run for your life whenever you see any policemen near by. IS THIS THE KINDA LIFE YOU WANT? LIVING WITH FEAR, FRUSTRATION AND EMPTY POCKETS WILL DRIVE YOU MAD. THINK BEFORE YOU LEAP!
Re: Malaysia Visa by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 08, 2010
^^^Nice One. More grease to ur elbow. Lol
Re: Malaysia Visa by raintree: 8:10pm On Apr 08, 2010
Tamita:

^^^Nice One. More grease to your elbow. Lol
Thanks. Just tryna be truthful. Some people just don't listen. I know life is hard in Nigeria but with the amount of $$$ they spend to travel to Malaysia and chances of them finding work are almost nil, why take the risk and regret later. Wouldn't it be wiser to use the money to start a small business at home, work hard and with perseverance, the fruits of their labour will sooner or later but surely follow. Anyway, it's their choice.
Re: Malaysia Visa by B3sty(m): 8:31pm On Apr 08, 2010
RAINTREE,
where in Europe do u fink wil b berrar to hussle maybe wit dedication & hard work?
Re: Malaysia Visa by raintree: 9:01pm On Apr 08, 2010
B3sty:

RAINTREE,
where in Europe do u fink wil b berrar to hussle maybe wit dedication & hard work?
I went to Europe for holidays and not to work or live there long term. So, I can't tell you which country is better. BTW, is it really necessary for you to venture out of the country to hussle? Man, it's tough and risky. Treasure your life o!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hyundai Car Loses Control In Ikorodu, 3 Wounded / Residents, Motorists Excited As Apapa Gridlock Eases Off / The Life Of An Ordinary Nigerian Student In The United Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.