Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Malaysia Visa - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Malaysia Visa (15883 Views)

Nigerians Protesting Right Now In Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

Re: Malaysia Visa by lanrei(m): 11:04pm On Apr 08, 2010
The rich dont want competitions that's why they monopolizes thier means, Thesame applies to u Nigerians already in Malaysia,
Re: Malaysia Visa by raintree: 2:07am On Apr 09, 2010
lanrei:

The rich dont want competitions that's why they monopolizes thier means, Thesame applies to u Nigerians already in Malaysia,
You are wrong. I ain't Nigerian, not rich but am contented.
Re: Malaysia Visa by ichommy(m): 5:06pm On Apr 09, 2010
raintree:

You are wrong. I ain't Nigerian, not rich but am contented.

I WONDER O IF NOT FOR THOSE lipsrsealed
Re: Malaysia Visa by raintree: 3:31am On Apr 10, 2010
ichommy:

I WONDER O IF NOT FOR THOSE lipsrsealed
Like I said, it's your choice. If you have the opportunity, go and see the beauty of Malaysia. Just don't come here later to vent your anger and hail fire and brimstone when the going gets tough with no job in sight and your pockets go dry. Please make sure you still have a valid return air-ticket on standby. Good luck!
Re: Malaysia Visa by mikeapiit: 6:42pm On Apr 12, 2010
GUYS LISTEN VERY WELL. I LIVED IN MALAYSIA FOR 2 YEARS AND SINGAPORE FOR ABOUT 3 MONTHS. HONESTLY THERE IS NOTHING IN THAT COUNTRY FOR NAIJA PEOPLE. SINGAPORE IS A CLOSED ECONOMY AND THEY DONT GIVE NAIJA PEOPLE JOB OPPORTUNITIES.

TRULY ITS VISA FREE, UPON ARRIVAL THEY GIVE U 2 WEEKS CHOPPING ON YOUR PALI BUT MIND U AFTER IT EXPIRES U HAVE TO GET OUT OF SINGAPORE OTHERWISE , ITS A GREAT OFFENSE WHICH ATTRACTS FLOGGING LIKE A CHILD AND A JAIL TERM. THE LAST TIME I WAS THERE FOR VACATION, U COULD SEE MANY NAIJA PEOPLE IN A PLACE CALLED MUSTAFA CENTRE, IN LITTLE INDIA. THERE IS AFRICAN RESTAURANT THERE, AND MAN U WILL PITY THE LIVING CONDITIONS OF NAIJA MEN! SO MANY PEOPLE WERE DECEIVED THAT THEY WILL GET FOOT BALL TRIALS, ALL NA LIE!. I HAVE BEN THERE DONE THAT. IN SINGAPORE FOOTBALL TEAMS, THEY ONLY ALLOW 3 FOREIGN PLAYERS IN A TEAM, U CAN IMAGINE THE COMPETITION.

AS PER MALAYSIA, IF U GET LUCK U FIT GET MALAYSIA VISA FROM NAIJA IN ABUJA. BUT THEN WHEN U LAND IN MALAYSIA, NO JOBS FOR BLACK MEN OOO. ONLY PEOPLE WORKING THERE ARE FEW NIGERIAN DOCTORS LECTURING IN SOME UNIVERSITIES IN CHERAS, KUALA LUMPUR. UNLESS U WAN ENTA RUNS, AS IN YAHOO RUNS, AND OTHER ILLEGAL STUFFS, THEN U CAN MAKE MONEY. BUT IF KASALA BURST, NA DEATH SENTENCE OOOO. AND INFACT MALAYSIAN DON WISE UP NOW AS PER NAIJA LEVELS. IF U HAVE MONEY, U CAN GO THERE AND SCHOOL NO WAHALA AT ALL. U WILL SURELY GET GOOD EDUCATION AND A WAY OF ENTERING ANOTHER COUNTRY FROM THERE.

ABEG NAIJA MEN MAKE WE WISE UP. U FIT HOLLA ME AS PER ADVISE ON TRAVELLING TO ASIA, MIDDLE EAST, I WILL TELL U D TRUTH OOO. I HAVE BEEN THERE AND DONE THAT! NAIJA PALI NA REAL WAHALA ALL OVER THE WORLD!
Re: Malaysia Visa by ichommy(m): 9:58am On Apr 13, 2010
mike.apiit:

GUYS LISTEN VERY WELL. I LIVED IN MALAYSIA FOR 2 YEARS AND SINGAPORE FOR ABOUT 3 MONTHS. HONESTLY THERE IS NOTHING IN THAT COUNTRY FOR NAIJA PEOPLE. SINGAPORE IS A CLOSED ECONOMY AND THEY DONT GIVE NAIJA PEOPLE JOB OPPORTUNITIES.

TRULY ITS VISA FREE, UPON ARRIVAL THEY GIVE U 2 WEEKS CHOPPING ON YOUR PALI BUT MIND U AFTER IT EXPIRES U HAVE TO GET OUT OF SINGAPORE OTHERWISE , ITS A GREAT OFFENSE WHICH ATTRACTS FLOGGING LIKE A CHILD AND A JAIL TERM. THE LAST TIME I WAS THERE FOR VACATION, U COULD SEE MANY NAIJA PEOPLE IN A PLACE CALLED MUSTAFA CENTRE, IN LITTLE INDIA. THERE IS AFRICAN RESTAURANT THERE, AND MAN U WILL PITY THE LIVING CONDITIONS OF NAIJA MEN! SO MANY PEOPLE WERE DECEIVED THAT THEY WILL GET FOOT BALL TRIALS, ALL NA LIE!. I HAVE BEN THERE DONE THAT. IN SINGAPORE FOOTBALL TEAMS, THEY ONLY ALLOW 3 FOREIGN PLAYERS IN A TEAM, U CAN IMAGINE THE COMPETITION.

AS PER MALAYSIA, IF U GET LUCK U FIT GET MALAYSIA VISA FROM NAIJA IN ABUJA. BUT THEN WHEN U LAND IN MALAYSIA, NO JOBS FOR BLACK MEN OOO. ONLY PEOPLE WORKING THERE ARE FEW NIGERIAN DOCTORS LECTURING IN SOME UNIVERSITIES IN CHERAS, KUALA LUMPUR. UNLESS U WAN ENTA RUNS, AS IN YAHOO RUNS, AND OTHER ILLEGAL STUFFS, THEN U CAN MAKE MONEY. BUT IF KASALA BURST, NA DEATH SENTENCE OOOO. AND INFACT MALAYSIAN DON WISE UP NOW AS PER NAIJA LEVELS. IF U HAVE MONEY, U CAN GO THERE AND SCHOOL NO WAHALA AT ALL. U WILL SURELY GET GOOD EDUCATION AND A WAY OF ENTERING ANOTHER COUNTRY FROM THERE.

ABEG NAIJA MEN MAKE WE WISE UP. U FIT HOLLA ME AS PER ADVISE ON TRAVELLING TO ASIA, MIDDLE EAST, I WILL TELL U D TRUTH OOO. I HAVE BEEN THERE AND DONE THAT! NAIJA PALI NA REAL WAHALA ALL OVER THE WORLD!

@ mike.apiit Thanks for the info

BUT IF KASALA BURST, NA DEATH SENTENCE OOOO. shocked shocked shocked shocked Is it real ?
Re: Malaysia Visa by raintree: 1:42pm On Apr 13, 2010
@ ichommy
Yes, we have DEATH SENTENCE in Malaysia. Don't say we didn't warn you! Stay away from drugs if you wanna live.
Re: Malaysia Visa by raintree: 1:48pm On Apr 13, 2010
Malaysian police arrest six foreigners, seize drugs

Submitted by Mohit Joshi on Fri, 06/12/2009 - 03:13. CrimeKuala LumpurMalaysia

Kuala Lumpur - Six suspects accused of international drug trafficking were arrested and cash and drugs worth almost 160,000 ringgit (45,700 dollars) were seized in Malaysia, news reports said Friday.

The suspects - a Nigerian, four Pakistanis and a Malaysian - were arrested Wednesday in the capital, Kuala Lumpur, when the Nigerian, allegedly caught with 100 pellets of heroin worth 100,000 ringgit, led the police to the other suspects.

Police also said they seized 137,000 dollars from the Nigerian, who has been in the country since 2007 as a student, the Star daily reported.

"The suspects, aged 23 to 40, are believed to have sold the Nigerian the drugs smuggled in from Pakistan," Kang Chez Chiang, the chief of federal narcotics criminal investigations, told the newspaper.

He added the syndicate had used Malaysia as a transit point for heroin, which was mostly trafficked to China, Taiwan, Japan and Australia.

The suspects were arrested on charges of drug trafficking and are to be remanded until June 17.

If found guilty, they face mandatory death sentences. (dpa)

http://www.topnews.in/malaysian-police-arrest-six-foreigners-seize-drugs-2176913
Re: Malaysia Visa by ichommy(m): 5:07pm On Apr 13, 2010
raintree:

@ ichommy
Yes, we have DEATH SENTENCE in Malaysia. Don't say we didn't warn you! Stay away from drugs if you wanna live.

@ raintree Thanks for the info, Am Planning To Study In LIMKOKWING Cyberjaya

Are you a MALAYSIAN ? wink
Re: Malaysia Visa by dipoley2k(f): 9:35pm On Apr 13, 2010
mike.apiit:

Hi there @ mike.apiit are you APIIT student? nice if you are.I finished there few years ago(Now am into recruitment for those willing to study & Visit there(Malaysia)) hope da tall white hair man Dr. Parmjit Singh is still our Executive Director.take care.Cheers, Malaysia Boleh grin grin grin
Re: Malaysia Visa by wanaj0: 6:56am On Jul 30, 2010
Malaysia is a beautiful country for those looking to go there for vacation. Lovely beaches and coastline.

Malaysia is made up of many races, one of the FEW countries that I know where you still indicate your race in any offcial form. The Malays are muslims and control the political power. Chinese controls the economy and they are like 'igbos'. They are hustlers to the core and any business they are in, difficult to break in.

East Malaysia (Sarawak and Sabah) are lovely and more laid back set of people. Crime rate is also lower there BUT not as cosmopolitan as West Malaysia.

Most things are skewed in favour of the Malays thats why non Malays (Malaysian Chinese, Malaysian Indians etc) see Malaysia as a racist country. For example Bumi's (local Malays) buy houses at a discount while non Malays dont have that priviledge. Appointments and other benefits are also skewed in favour of Malays. So Malaysians who are not Malays are not having a good deal and are now also seeking for greener pastures outside Malaysia.

Working in Malaysia without work permit is almost IMPOSSIBLE. You cant come and 'hustle' here. Dont forget as BLACK you stand out and easy to recognise.

Most Nigerians are students. Among the so called students are the yahoo yahoo boys. They tend to live BIG which makes Malaysians to detest them the more. This is because pay in Malaysian is relatively low so when they see black man living in splendour they start to wonder where teh money is coming from!

Apart from yahoo yahoo boys you also have the drug pushers!

Then for the female, prostitution is the in thing. They are competing with the Philipinos, Chinese and Thais in that market.

As per schooling, yes you have UK, US, Canadian, Australian etc schools. Cheaper than going to those other countries. Funny thing is that most Malaysians would rather school outside of Malaysia than in their own countries.

Now Nigerians only get 14days visa to come to Malysia just because of the way we have spoilt ourself. Before we dont need Visa to go to Singpore BUT that has changed now!

We need to be well behave so that we can be treated with respect all over the world.
Re: Malaysia Visa by Mrmann: 10:40pm On Aug 02, 2010
cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Malaysia Visa by jonathan73: 9:50am On Jan 09, 2011
Hello house, please i need a very good advice here about malaysia!! am a forex trader who have been trading greatly for some time now and have been trading for FRIENDS IN MALAYSIA ONLINE and now they are tired of online stuff so they requested that it should be better if i come to msia and live together with them in KL Malaysia, of which am 100% in support of that!! now they said that i may need a STUDENT VISA so that i can have a free access to stay in malaysia, please friends am i gonna be at risk of the police chasing me all around the street coz am a FAKE STUDENT who has a student visa but aint attending any school there? my fear is my security not what i will do to survive i trade thousands of $ for them!! so am i going to be safe in malaysia doing my trade indoor with a student passport and then have no problem please i need ur honest replies!!!
Sincerely thank in advance

Re: Malaysia Visa by wanaj0: 12:05pm On Jan 09, 2011
Why is it better for them for you to be in Malaysia? You are making money in your forex trading BUT you still want to go and become a fake student?

Very funny

jonathan73:

Hello house, please i need a very good advice here about malaysia!! am a forex trader who have been trading greatly for some time now and have been trading for FRIENDS IN MALAYSIA ONLINE and now they are tired of online stuff so they requested that it should be better if i come to msia and live together with them in KL Malaysia, of which am 100% in support of that!! now they said that i may need a STUDENT VISA so that i can have a free access to stay in malaysia, please friends am i gonna be at risk of the police chasing me all around the street coz am a FAKE STUDENT who has a student visa but aint attending any school there? my fear is my security not what i will do to survive i trade thousands of $ for them!! so am i going to be safe in malaysia doing my trade indoor with a student passport and then have no problem please i need your honest replies!!!
Sincerely thank in advance
Re: Malaysia Visa by tomgold4u: 3:50pm On Jun 20, 2013
Please I need advice on Ireland visa. I have a friend who lives and work in America, he suggested we should meet in Ireland Country to spend our upcoming vacation together since America visa is difficult to acquire. He is going to sponsor the trip, though I have gone through their requirement and I am still working on it. How long does it take to get the visa. I have intention of submitting the application in July and my leave is coming up in August.
Please I need your advice on this. Thank you.
Re: Malaysia Visa by uwadiahercules: 7:46am On Feb 15, 2019
Malaysia Visa Lottery Application 2019 How To Apply For Malaysia Visa Lottery– Today’s article is based on how interested Nigeria and people all over the African continent can get their hands on Malaysia visa lottery application.
http://www.jobvacancynigeria.com.ng/malaysia-visa-lottery-application-2019-how-to-apply-for-malaysia-visa-lottery/
Re: Malaysia Visa by Bolade5233: 8:39pm On Dec 24, 2019
Hi house,

Please I need some info as regards visa with reference.
Does one need ndlea clearance for this kind of visa.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Malaysia Visa by Victor3169: 5:16pm On Jul 30, 2021
How easy it's to get a Malaysia Visa

Luggage Charge Leaves Passengers Stranded At Lagos Airport / Hyundai Car Loses Control In Ikorodu, 3 Wounded / Residents, Motorists Excited As Apapa Gridlock Eases Off