Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Search For Lai Mohammed’s Replacement Intensifies - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Search For Lai Mohammed’s Replacement Intensifies (19446 Views)

I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari / Getting Replacement For Lai Mohammed, Difficult – Oyegun / Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Search For Lai Mohammed’s Replacement Intensifies by hollywater: 10:05am On Jan 02, 2016
cathodekazim:

You mean Barcanista tonye
This is 2016 bro, so stop this your joke and be serious for once.Barcanista we all know, is not APC fan.
Re: Search For Lai Mohammed’s Replacement Intensifies by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 02, 2016
Why are they seaching That Igbokwe guy that was pouring so vituperation on his own people becuase he want prove something to his pay masters nkoo
Re: Search For Lai Mohammed’s Replacement Intensifies by Moheat(m): 10:23am On Jan 02, 2016
You think there can be another liar like Mohammed? I doubt it.
Re: Search For Lai Mohammed’s Replacement Intensifies by chernest2002: 10:34am On Jan 02, 2016
Since they lost a demon they should employ the devil.
Re: Search For Lai Mohammed’s Replacement Intensifies by giantstrides(m): 10:43am On Jan 02, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:
Joe Igbokwe is too temperamental. He speaks loosely.
Exactly, joe is too vulgar. I feel rotimi will be the best bet.
Re: Search For Lai Mohammed’s Replacement Intensifies by tayooluwole: 10:59am On Jan 02, 2016
I have been a follower of Joe Igbokwe and rotimi fashakin for long as spoke persons... I must to confess, Rotimi Fashakin is the best
Re: Search For Lai Mohammed’s Replacement Intensifies by sunsewa: 12:08pm On Jan 02, 2016
OK,looking for another lying machine.
Re: Search For Lai Mohammed’s Replacement Intensifies by ojladi(m): 1:25pm On Jan 02, 2016
Joe Igbokwe is the right person for this job. He is APC in and out. He is very passionate about APC and it was his belief in APC which l only saw on Channelstv that endeared him to me.

Igbokwe should be APC national publicity secretary
Re: Search For Lai Mohammed’s Replacement Intensifies by Spybradd: 3:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
Much ado about nothing and bulshiit.. grin

ja.j.w..ds strategizing and propaganding. grin
Re: Search For Lai Mohammed’s Replacement Intensifies by Spybradd: 3:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
Again i say, Much ado about nothing and bulshiit..
grin

ja.j.w..ds strategizing and propaganding.
grin
Re: Search For Lai Mohammed’s Replacement Intensifies by Spybradd: 3:55pm On Jan 02, 2016
hollywater:
They should come to nairaland they are many of them here. Jobless ones for that matter. I think they will "FEET" for that position so easily. One of them name start with B,the other ones name start with N.
if they are,according to you,jobless then your own employer dòn enter one chance!
grin
Re: Search For Lai Mohammed’s Replacement Intensifies by Emydollar: 4:34pm On Jan 02, 2016
Joe igbokwe is good
Re: Search For Lai Mohammed’s Replacement Intensifies by mrvictor: 5:02pm On Jan 02, 2016
They should change their president and leave his spokesman.
The Liar mohamed has been stunningly lying in an effort to cover up for his president's/ boss's glaring blunders and incompetence.
His president, a soldier hardly accepts his own faults nor likes being criticized, now he wants to push the blame to Lair mohamed and make him the scapegoat.
Whoever assumes that same office next must be proficient in lying and however, will still someday soonface same sack situation.
Re: Search For Lai Mohammed’s Replacement Intensifies by Shaftrod(m): 5:04pm On Jan 02, 2016
Rotimi Fashakin or Joe Igbokwe will serve better.
Re: Search For Lai Mohammed’s Replacement Intensifies by Mustay(m): 9:52am On Jan 03, 2016
Jarus:
Joe Igbokwe their best bet. The guy has got punches. He will be ahandful for Olisa Metuh.

Rotimi Fashakin too dey try, but na Joe be Baba for punches.

I'd go for RF. Though he's the CPC extract (which will also play a part) unlike JI who's been APC for quite some time.

JI is vocal but RF is the kind of person who writes the punch lines. He's articulate in his delivery and I feel he may give a more matured response to issues.

JI to me will be involved in roforofo fight with Metuh which is what APC doesn't need now. They need to show class in their
response to issues which will put them miles apart from PDP.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Has No Lawful Authority To Invite Hameed Ali – Falana / Coalition For Nigeria – The Urgency Of Now! By Donald Duke / APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.