Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Igbos Land Grabbing Philosophy - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbos Land Grabbing Philosophy (1233 Views)

OMO ONILE: Lagos Govt To Dethrone Land Grabbing Traditional Rulers / If You Want To Be A Winner, Change Your Hug Day Philosophy Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Land Grabbing Philosophy by vicadex07(m): 8:33pm On Jan 01, 2016
If the Yoruba is not careful, say like about 70 or more years to this time, the Igbos highly populated in many areas of Lagos like alaba and so on will claim to be indigenous members of those places cos many generations of their ancestors has spawned their. They already have Nze Ndigbo, a local King installed in those places
to accomplish such purpose.

That their is the current predicament of the indegenous Niger delta people. Theirs was able to occur rapidly within a century due to their geographical proximity to Igbo people. Today we know the end result.

The only disadvantage that might hinder the Lagos land grabbing is the geographical location of it in the South West. If not Lagos would have been taken over too due to proximity just like rivers state, and parts of Edo, Benue state and some other SS states.
Re: Igbos Land Grabbing Philosophy by vicadex07(m): 8:37pm On Jan 01, 2016
They should come and disproove this if they feel am lying.
Re: Igbos Land Grabbing Philosophy by vicadex07(m): 8:47pm On Jan 01, 2016
Rose2014:
anticabal1 egift, tonyebarcanista, omenka, risingsun1, aigbofa, bloodyblogger, hiddenshadow, EasternLion, APchangeZombie, asadike, fash20, easternpride, 1united1, vivianblog, hiddenshadow, nduchucks, adamucowboy, stola, fulanimafia, efilefun, fisinfunkododada, sameer1212, Acejams, bryan39, leopardd,longeria, thedevilhimself, opcnairaland, Elton123, princesaha, noblezone, , biafranqueen, Apccrimeshd Ugomba, Candyrain truckpusher
Re: Igbos Land Grabbing Philosophy by vicadex07(m): 8:54pm On Jan 01, 2016
There are tens of millions of Igbos in the SouthWest.

There millions of Igbo even in the North despite the bombings.

Is it safe to say those places are both part of Biafra too according to their "South South is part of Biafra Logic"

Am not surprised anyway, due to their teaming numbers in the South west, Lagos to be specific, they're already claiming it to be no mans land.

That there is the evidence of the greed of Igbos. They naturally have limited land resources but due to their gradually explosive population, they always develop the habit of populating strangers land and then when they have the numbers, decide to overtake the economic and political structure of the ancestral lands of their hosts.

They have already overtaken the Niger Delta economically and Politically, hence why they don't need to argue about the fact but usually flaunt it in front of the indegenes of those places how powerful they are.

They have partly taken over Lagos economically and were aiming to also do so politically by supporting PDP enmasse during the last elections not until Yorubas realised their endgames albeit almost a bit late and then reversed the equation. I don't need to inform you all about the Oba Akionlu saga.
Re: Igbos Land Grabbing Philosophy by darlingtonIIV(m): 9:33pm On Jan 01, 2016
Mynd44, seun, lalasticlala.
Re: Igbos Land Grabbing Philosophy by takoi: 9:41pm On Jan 01, 2016
Is it not too early to start sowing seeds of tribal hatred this 2016?

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Land Grabbing Philosophy by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 01, 2016
Nowadays, the 'take over our lands' mantra only makes me smile and snicker. I'm glad I've passed the phase where it made me angry. I'm enjoying this new phase where I derive some sort of pleasure from the knowledge that there are paranoid people who keep themselves awake at night with thoughts of what the Igbo might be plotting next.

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Land Grabbing Philosophy by Wizprodigy: 12:07am On Jan 02, 2016
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you
Radoillo:
Nowadays, the 'take over our lands' mantra only makes me smile and snicker. I'm glad I've passed the phase where it made me angry. I'm enjoying this new phase where I derive some sort of pleasure from the knowledge that there are paranoid people who keep themselves awake at night with thoughts of what the Igbo might be plotting next.
i wonder ooo. He evn said igbos land grabbed ss when he knws igbo land even extended to the region. Confused lots. Yes, igbos have eze ndigbo not eze lagos or warri and you guys don't have oba outside yoruba land or you want me to remind you of the obaship crisis in abuja and the worst is he is oba of abuja not yorubas. Tell me who is land grabbing who? Next is to rewrite igbo history that they are lingustically and culturally related to you, that's worst than land grabbing this is cultural grabbing and to set the record straight igbos are more culturally related to the efik/ibibios but lingustically unrelated and are a little lingustically related to the idomas not the far yorubas who have little interaction with the igbos before 1914.
Please don't tell me that igbos and yoruba are in the same language family because that do not hold water.
NB: When quoting me don't hurl insults on me like a child i won't reply you and believe me i am good at dat. Mods don't ban me cuz seun placed a disclaimer in this forum

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Land Grabbing Philosophy by anticabal1: 2:47am On Jan 02, 2016
vicadex07:
If the Yoruba is not careful, say like about 70 or more years to this time, the Igbos highly populated in many areas of Lagos like alaba and so on will claim to be indigenous members of those places cos many generations of their ancestors has spawned their. They already have Nze Ndigbo, a local King installed in those places

That their is the current predicament of the indegenous Niger delta people. Theirs was able to occur rapidly within a century due to their geographical proximity to Igbo people. Today we know the end result.

The only disadvantage that might hinder the Lagos land grabbing is the geographical location of it in the South West. If not Lagos would have been taken over too due to proximity just like rivers state, and parts of Edo, Benue state and some other SS states.

So who were the occupants of the ss before igbos "took over"? So you telling me the Aniomas of delta and Ndoki of rivers where not original occupant of our lands just like the ngwas of Abia and mbaises of Imo. you well at all?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Land Grabbing Philosophy by tpiar: 3:03am On Jan 02, 2016
vicadex07:

seems you're still circling around your main grouse.

when you're ready to spill, let us know.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Land Grabbing Philosophy by FisifunKododada: 7:09am On Jan 02, 2016
cool Vicadex - don't worry. Sango and Ogun dey for gym dey do press up for Yeeboos wey dey like to do rubbish for South West. We dey observe them. grin grin grin
Re: Igbos Land Grabbing Philosophy by tpiar: 7:12am On Jan 02, 2016
FisifunKododada:
I and Vicadex are s.tupid
Re: Igbos Land Grabbing Philosophy by APChangeZombie: 7:54am On Jan 02, 2016
vicadex07:
There are tens of millions of Igbos in the SouthWest.

There millions of Igbo even in the North despite the bombings.

Is it safe to say those places are both part of Biafra too according to their "South South is part of Biafra Logic"

Am not surprised anyway, due to their teaming numbers in the South west, Lagos to be specific, they're already claiming it to be no mans land.

That there is the evidence of the greed of Igbos. They naturally have limited land resources but due to their gradually explosive population, they always develop the habit of populating strangers land and then when they have the numbers, decide to overtake the economic and political structure of the ancestral lands of their hosts.

They have already overtaken the Niger Delta economically and Politically, hence why they don't need to argue about the fact but usually flaunt it in front of the indegenes of those places how powerful they are.

They have partly taken over Lagos economically and were aiming to also do so politically by supporting PDP enmasse during the last elections not until Yorubas realised their endgames albeit almost a bit late and then reversed the equation. I don't need to inform you all about the Oba Akionlu saga.

Stop selling lands to ibos.

Land grabbing starts with squatters that refuse to leave just like the Hausa Fulanis in places like Jos north, Southern Kaduna, Zaria, Taraba and Nassarawa.

Tell your lazy Baba Tajus to stop selling or renting to ibos

Lazy touts

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Land Grabbing Philosophy by vicadex07(m): 8:38am On Jan 02, 2016
tpiar:

seems you're still circling around your main grouse.
when you're ready to spill, let us know.
Madam keep quiet. You always rant like a mad old woman

1 Like

Re: Igbos Land Grabbing Philosophy by tpiar: 8:41am On Jan 02, 2016
vicadex07:

my mama always rant like a mad old woman

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

15 Year-old Boy Installed As New King Ubulu-uku Community In Delta - Photos / The Second World Black And African Festival Of Arts And Culture (FESTAC 77) / Flora Shaw: The Woman That Named Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.