Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD (61926 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) / Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter Carissa Sharon; Lovely New Photos / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by fexyrich(m): 11:09pm On Jan 03, 2016
saasala:

If this is how people who go to church talk to others, I would rather sit my asss at home forever
My friend go and sit down..You dint know it was stupid of you to have insulted me because I told you d truth.If u like sit at home all ur life it is not me and you dat would go to hell together..You are running ur race I am running mine so u can stay at home for all I care its not as if u'v not seen d light but u have and have chosen to walk in darkness..u don't expect me to pet you d way I wld pet a new convert..So my bro if u like sit at home all your life..You must be a very proud person or maybe u have a wrong spirit and the ministry is better off without people like you..we didn't even notice ur absence..So enjoy ur ride in a world without God.Nonsense!! Abi shey na me and u go stand together on judgement day?? Sorry for u!!If ur serving God cos of anoda man then sorry for ur life.Once again I don't mince words when I say ur a fool..its not a curse its just a fact cos only a fool would see d light and choose to walk in darkness..Gerrara here mehn!!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by uzox13: 6:08pm On Jan 04, 2016
y'all should tak a nap
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by oaroloye(m): 1:04pm On Jan 21, 2016
phemmy88:
Fu*k it... Stop attaching all this stuff to the man of God.... Why not just say the church instead of mentioning one individual... For du*king sake.. The money is from the church!!

Wel, I believe that the Pastor is the one who controlled the money, therefore the criticism, if any, should be leveled against the so-called Man of Gold... er, God.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by oaroloye(m): 2:09pm On Jan 21, 2016
RobinHez:

I know that if he wanted to put a price tag on his miracles, he will be richer than 10 Bill Gates,

ACTUALLY, if he had charged money, most of the people whom he healed would not have been able to afford him.

I know of a man who didn't preach tithes and Gate fees at church gatherings,
And his name was and is still is
Jesus Christ

Finishing! cheesy

If you actually met him, you, and most of the people yelling his Name about probably would definitely not love him at all- when you find that he does not have the attributes you think he does.

. LUKE 8:1-3.

AND it came to pass afterward, that he went throughout every city and village,
preaching and shewing the Glad Tidings of The Kingdom of God:
and The Twelve were with him,
2. And certain women, which had been healed of evil spirits and infirmities,
Mary called Magdalene, out of whom went seven devils,
3. And Joanna the wife of Chuza Herod's steward,
and Susanna, and many others,
which ministered unto him of their substance.

. LUKE 11:37-42.

37. And as he spake, a certain Pharisee besought him
to dine with him: and he went in, and sat down to meat.
38. And when the Pharisee saw it,
he marvelled that he had not first washed before dinner.
39. And the Lord said unto him,
"Now do ye Pharisees make clean
the outside of the cup and the platter;
but your inward part is full of ravening and wickedness.
40. "Ye fools, did not He that made that which is without
make that which is within also?
41. "But rather give alms of such things as ye have;
and, behold, all things are clean unto you.
42. "But woe unto you, Pharisees!
for ye tithe mint and rue and all manner of herbs,
and pass over Judgment and The Love of God:
these ought ye to have done,
and not to leave the other undone."

It does not change your attitude toward HIM, at all, to find that he was taking money from the household that imprisoned prophet John?

That he had women- even another man's wife- following him around?

ANND he preached TITHING?

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by nynbrada: 4:15pm On Jan 21, 2016
zionmade:
No 1 Pastor Chris is fake yet you who is holy cannot go to ur holy church for one service and they dnt sing sons by sinach or frank edward or eben etc. those songs na ur pastor inspire dem to write am abi na ur papa
No 2. Inner city mission picks more dan 1000 street children every year feed dem and send dem to school, hope say dat one no follow for helping d poor
No 3. All those Doctor's report healing school students present before they are healed na fake abi and nigerian police never come arrest Pst Chris because na u knw pass dem
NO 4. Na pastor Chris write d portion of the bible wey God say Silver and Gold belongs to me. Abi God go give d silver and gold to wizkid, Olamide, etc den his own sons no go get any
No 5. Pastor Chris don divorce im wife, na u divorce am for am na d wife divorce am, both of dem do remarry? oga abeg teach me better where is the sin and divorcing and living separately without remarrying
See how d thing dey pain all of una. Person give pastor car, wahala pastor give person wahala, NAWA OOOOO

My brother no mind dem biko.

Na dem dey claim say dem get sense pass - ITK. blundering idoitards wey dem be.

But bruh pastor Chris no try for dat N1000 gate fee wey him they collect oo!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

These 2 Books Of The Bible Didn't Mention The Name God Throughout (SEE WHY) / Corporate Governance Code Forced Adeboye To Appoint Obayemi GO Of RCCG Nigeria / Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.