Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD (61927 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) / Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter Carissa Sharon; Lovely New Photos / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by sophy17(m): 7:34am On Jan 03, 2016
saasala:
Where Are my drumsticks

I know Victor very well. He is very loved by LCC3 members under pastor Deola. The only guy in Christ Embassy that leads praise and worship with local dialects. He has always been pastor Chris' boy and a very close friend of Frank Edwards. Apart from being a drummer, he sings and dances well. If you want to see pastor Chris dance to traditional Xtian music, call bro Ike. He has always been dedicated. He deserves it. Well, pastor Chris is just pulling some stunts, perhaps to gain or maintain the trust of the tithe payers.

I used to be a Christ Embassy member, in fact I was a choir master, drummer and cell leader until God opened my eyes to see that the 21st century church is scam and sham.... I love my life more now. Been 3 years since I last stepped on the floor of a church and I am loving it.

Oya, Tithe payers association of Nigeria, quote me.

I am very happy for you. I was once in that bondage and was liberated over 15years ago. It takes wisdom to come out of it. Sadly many people cannot think by themselves except through their gods of men the so called pastors.

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 03, 2016
I won't be surprised if they approach the stock market for IPOs. I foresee Chris Oyakhilome ringing the closing bell one of these days.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by bigiyaro(m): 7:50am On Jan 03, 2016
ylordy:
what do you know about christianity.
the truth is bitter, Christians emulates Christ, right? How many people did Christ reward in the Bible? Dis jeep will convert many Muslims in IDP camps across the country.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by jacoik(m): 7:51am On Jan 03, 2016
hungryboy:
i know of a boy born in a manger to a virgin named Mary and a carpenter Joseph,
I know that the boy grew up to be a great guy, helping the poor, curing the sick, raising the dead etc,
I know that he also drove the money grubbers out of the temple,
I know that if he wanted to put a price tag on his miracles, he will be richer than 10 Bill Gates,
I know of a man who didn't preach tithes and Gate fees at church gatherings,
And his name was and is still is
Jesus Christ
gbem!!! bro pls open ur hand and take 5
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by ifeanyi83(m): 7:57am On Jan 03, 2016
saasala:
Where Are my drumsticks

I know Victor very well. He is very loved by LCC3 members under pastor Deola. The only guy in Christ Embassy that leads praise and worship with local dialects. He has always been pastor Chris' boy and a very close friend of Frank Edwards. Apart from being a drummer, he sings and dances well. If you want to see pastor Chris dance to traditional Xtian music, call bro Ike. He has always been dedicated. He deserves it. Well, pastor Chris is just pulling some stunts, perhaps to gain or maintain the trust of the tithe payers.

I used to be a Christ Embassy member, in fact I was a choir master, drummer and cell leader until God opened my eyes to see that the 21st century church is scam and sham.... I love my life more now. Been 3 years since I last stepped on the floor of a church and I am loving it.

Sounds like Kingsley Ike's younger brother. I know one Victor Ike who used to play the drums at the C.P.M headquarters back then.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by ylordy(m): 8:09am On Jan 03, 2016
elidi:

In Naira land I don't reply to such people again. Leave them let them talk down their lives
thanks dear,don't mind them they 99% of them don't even know their bible talk more of going to church.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by fexyrich(m): 8:10am On Jan 03, 2016
@ saasala You have backslided from the faith it is time to return to God who owns ur existence..And who is the reason why ur alive today.Repent and be converted..Cos you really need jesus.The devil is rejoicing over you cos he has won d battle over your life..All I can say in pastor chris's voice is I feel sorry for you.[quote author=saasala post=41598661][/quote]
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by fexyrich(m): 8:11am On Jan 03, 2016
You have backslided from the faith it is time to return to God who owns ur existence..And who is the reason why ur alive today.Repent and be converted..Cos you really need Jesus.The devil is rejoicing over you cos he has won d battle over your life..All I can say in pastor chris's voice is I feel sorry for you.[quote author=saasala post=41598661][/quote]
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by ylordy(m): 8:12am On Jan 03, 2016
fabre4:

Just shut up you guys are making the church a market place that jeep would feed and cloth up to 50 children at idp camps if he really wanted to give besides why announce it. Just another publicity stunt
lol, I don't blame you do you know how many children and families blw carter for.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by fexyrich(m): 8:30am On Jan 03, 2016
My broda don't mind all those hypocrites.Nothing that one does is good enough..Peopl must always talk.Its best ignoring the opinion of fools who are too blinded to see the light.Funny enough there are so many empty people walking the streets with no God factor in their lives..That's why some peoples lives are so miserable..For this course we must continue to preach the gospel..
zionmade:
No 1 Pastor Chris is fake yet you who is holy cannot go to ur holy church for one service and they dnt sing sons by sinach or frank edward or eben etc. those songs na ur pastor inspire dem to write am abi na ur papa
No 2. Inner city mission picks more dan 1000 street children every year feed dem and send dem to school, hope say dat one no follow for helping d poor
No 3. All those Doctor's report healing school students present before they are healed na fake abi and nigerian police never come arrest Pst Chris because na u knw pass dem
NO 4. Na pastor Chris write d portion of the bible wey God say Silver and Gold belongs to me. Abi God go give d silver and gold to wizkid, Olamide, etc den his own sons no go get any
No 5. Pastor Chris don divorce im wife, na u divorce am for am na d wife divorce am, both of dem do remarry? oga abeg teach me better where is the sin and divorcing and living separately without remarrying
See how d thing dey pain all of una. Person give pastor car, wahala pastor give person wahala, NAWA OOOOO

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 03, 2016
saasala:
Where Are my drumsticks

if you like don't give tithe, i don't care.
But pls find ANY church that suites you and start attending, that my brother is what i care about. The salvation of your soul
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by slex(m): 8:38am On Jan 03, 2016
Go to church...
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 03, 2016
hungryboy:
I know that the boy grew up to be a great guy, helping the poor, curing the sick, raising the dead etc,
I know that if he wanted to put a price tag on his miracles, he will be richer than 10 Bill Gates,
Jesus Christ

What an epic response. God bless You
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 03, 2016
Lilimax:
Praise the Lord! 2016 is indeed the year of SPREADING.

Sha dont spread ur legs
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by saasala(m): 11:31am On Jan 03, 2016
fexyrich:
You have backslided from the faith it is time to return to God who owns ur existence..And who is the reason why ur alive today.Repent and be converted..Cos you really need Jesus.The devil is rejoicing over you cos he has won d battle over your life..All I can say in pastor chris's voice is I feel sorry for you.

What gibberish are you spitting. Devil rejoicing over my soul cos I dont go to church? Are you kidding me? You are a big fool...

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by saasala(m): 11:32am On Jan 03, 2016
ifeanyi83:

Sounds like Kingsley Ike's younger brother. I know one Victor Ike who used to play the drums at the C.P.M headquarters back then.

undecided
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by saasala(m): 11:35am On Jan 03, 2016
sayitright:
Since 3 years u have not been to church? do u worship the pastor in a church or God ?...nah black devil open ur eyes be that. Keep deceiving ursef.

Who is this one?

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by viktor1: 12:25pm On Jan 03, 2016
hungryboy:
Jesus Christ

Highest LIKE I have ever seen on Nairaland.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 03, 2016
That's not the name of the SUV bro!!

ylordy:
The month of December 2015 has been a highly remarkable month of notable victories,triumph & miracles and great testimonies for musicians and members of the LMAM. Few weeks after giving ;
1. Saxophonist (Ralph Daniels) N100million,
2. Producer (Kelly Lyon) $200,000
3. Music minister (Eben) $100,000 …
The President of the BLW Nation, Rev. Dr. Chris Oyakhilome PHD, Dsc, D.D has done it again! He
hands over A 2015 [b]Toyota Fore Runner [/b]Jeep
Worth Over 10 Million Naira to Drummer Victor
Ike! What a blessing the Man Of God has been
to the body of Christ!!!

The Brand New car was presented to Bro. Victor Ike by the highly esteemed Pastor Ifeoma Chiemeka (BLW Head Of Administration) on behalf of the President Reverend Dr. Chris Oyakhilome D.D, on Thursday 24th Of December 2015. Bro Victor Ike accompanied by Bro Ehi Moses of the LMAM both thanked Pastor Chris for changing and giving their lives a meaning.

Its indeed a December to remember for the Praise Leader and Drummer Victor Ike.

Source:
http://kingdomboiz.com/pastor-chris-oyakhilome-gives-drummer-victor-ike-a-2015-toyota-jeep-worth-50000usd/
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by vislabraye(m): 12:58pm On Jan 03, 2016
hungryboy:
Jesus Christ

Inspiring. Initially I thought you were going to be sarcastic. Good one.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by Peterdrumz(m): 1:00pm On Jan 03, 2016
ylordy:
I know that christianity is NOT a religion....
then what is it if it is not a religion
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by vislabraye(m): 1:04pm On Jan 03, 2016
saasala:
Where Are my drumsticks

Hmmm..... . So where you are now, you don't pay tithes ? Which church are you now ?
Why really did you leave CE ? I believe there's more to this.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by fexyrich(m): 2:05pm On Jan 03, 2016
Thank you..Although I feel like insulting u back but I won't..Its your choice live your life just the way you want it..but don't forget we would alll give account of every decision we take here on earth of the last day..Don't quote me again.
saasala:

What gibberish are you spitting. Devil rejoicing over my soul cos I dont go to church? Are you kidding me? You are a big fool...
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by fexyrich(m): 2:14pm On Jan 03, 2016
Yes he is the younger brother to kingsley Ike..His name is victor ike.You probably must be right about he being a former member of cpm.But now he is a dedicated member of christ embassy and infact one of pastor chris's favourite praise singers along with frank edwards,sinach,joe praize,Tsharp,Buchi,eben who are also in d ministry..
ifeanyi83:

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by saasala(m): 4:51pm On Jan 03, 2016
fexyrich:
Thank you..Although I feel like insulting u back but I won't..Its your choice live your life just the way you want it..but don't forget we would alll give account of every decision we take here on earth of the last day..Don't quote me again.

Fool, You insulted me first. In fact thats more than insult. You are a very big fool. I just quoted you.... And dont you dare quote me again... Idiot
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by fexyrich(m): 5:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
This is the reason why you need to come back to church and begin to receive Gods word which would help you to briddle your own tongue..But its unfortunate that you have become so so foolish and naive with lots of stupidity running through your veins to have the courage not to attend any church for over 3 years..Its quite obvious you are now dining with the devil and pls don't come here and convert souls into the kingdom of darkness with ur useless testimony..No one wants to hear it.People are running to God while a fool like you is running away frm God..Smh!!.Even the bible refers to people like you as fools so I am not mistaken.
saasala:

Fool, You insulted me first. In fact thats more than insult. You are a very big fool. I just quoted you.... And dont you dare quote me again... Idiot

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by sabi99(m): 5:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
hungryboy:
Jesus Christ
kpum kpum kpum......3 gun shots up 4 u bro............just follow me back sabi99
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by fexyrich(m): 5:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
This is the reason why you need to come back to church and begin to receive Gods word which would help you to briddle your own tongue..But its unfortunate that you have become so so foolish and naieve with lots of stupidity running through your veins to have the courage not to attend any church for over 3 years..Its quite obvious your are now dining with the devil and pls don't come here and convert souls into the kingdom of darkness with ur useless testiomony..No one wants to hear it.Peopel are running to God while a fool like you is running away frm God..Smh!!.
saasala:

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by sabi99(m): 5:30pm On Jan 03, 2016
hungryboy:
Jesus Christ
kpum kpum kpum, 3 gun shuts up 4 u bro
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
helphelp:
Ok...

Dasuki of the church....

I hope they won't answer questions later

Meanwhile, bro Ike...you get enough money to maintain am

Christianity is a business, bro ike will eventually sell the jeep , cos its blood money offering
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by saasala(m): 6:02pm On Jan 03, 2016
fexyrich:
This is the reason why you need to come back to church and begin to receive Gods word which would help you to briddle your own tongue..But its unfortunate that you have become so so foolish and naieve with lots of stupidity running through your veins to have the courage not to attend any church for over 3 years..Its quite obvious your are now dining with the devil and pls don't come here and convert souls into the kingdom of darkness with ur useless testiomony..No one wants to hear it.Peopel are running to God while a fool like you is running away frm God..Smh!!.

If this is how people who go to church talk to others, I would rather sit my asss at home forever
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by ylordy(m): 9:25pm On Jan 03, 2016
Peterdrumz:
then what is it if it is not a religion
christianity is divinity in humanity,is a life style.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

These 2 Books Of The Bible Didn't Mention The Name God Throughout (SEE WHY) / Corporate Governance Code Forced Adeboye To Appoint Obayemi GO Of RCCG Nigeria / Is It Morally Wrong For Pastors To Drink Alcohol?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.