Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Pastor Adeboye Predicts Outbreak Of The Most Deathly Newsexually Transmitted Dis - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Predicts Outbreak Of The Most Deathly Newsexually Transmitted Dis (1011 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / What Is "Sexually Transmitted Demons"? / T.B. Joshua Predicts Who Will Win US Presidential Election... See Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye Predicts Outbreak Of The Most Deathly Newsexually Transmitted Dis by emmanuel1989: 2:10am On Jan 02, 2016
Pastor Adeboye Predicts Outbreak Of The Most Deathly Newsexually Transmitted Disease
Sex addicts be aware: a new sexual disease is around the corner,according to the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye.

Adeboye, in his prophesies for 2016 at the Cross Over Service of the church on Thursday night, warned that a new sexually transmitted disease will emerge during the year.

He also said that socio-economic issues in the country would get worse before they improve.

Other prophesies published on his website include:

Please Help Us To Download Our Application For Breaking News Mc Ebisco Android App

Things are likely to get tougher, before they get better, but things will definitely get better before the year ends.
What He (God) started last year, he will finish this year, provided we don’t - Read more at http://www.mcebisco.com/2016/01/pastor-adeboye-predicts-outbreak-of.html

Re: Pastor Adeboye Predicts Outbreak Of The Most Deathly Newsexually Transmitted Dis by plaetton: 10:07am On Jan 02, 2016
Adeboye is a fraudster.

This is old news

Health authorities in the UK have already raised an alarm over the outbreak of a new strain of STD that is resistant to current drug treatments.

These Pentecostal fraudsters ply their trade on the simple fact that Sheepish folks are ingnorant, uninformed, and do not read .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Predicts Outbreak Of The Most Deathly Newsexually Transmitted Dis by paulGrundy(m): 10:12am On Jan 02, 2016
plaetton:
Adeboye is a fraudster.

This is old news

Health authorities in the UK have already raised an alarm over the outbreak of a new strain of STD that is resistant to current drug treatments.

These Pentecostal fraudsters ply their trade on the simple fact that Sheepish folks are ingnorant, uninformed, and do not read .

Time of the discovery?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Predicts Outbreak Of The Most Deathly Newsexually Transmitted Dis by hahn(m): 10:30am On Jan 02, 2016
plaetton:
Adeboye is a fraudster.

This is old news

Bro, send me your phone number so I can add you to the whatsapp group for free thinkers. soh.8686@yahoo.com

Happy new year! grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Predicts Outbreak Of The Most Deathly Newsexually Transmitted Dis by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 02, 2016
plaetton:
Adeboye is a fraudster.

This is old news

I suspected exactly the same thing when I read that. Unfortunately people are too gullible that they can believe anything.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Predicts Outbreak Of The Most Deathly Newsexually Transmitted Dis by plaetton: 10:52am On Jan 02, 2016
paulGrundy:

Time of the discovery?
The alarm was raised about 2 months ago.
But the discoveries had going on throughout last year.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Predicts Outbreak Of The Most Deathly Newsexually Transmitted Dis by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 02, 2016
plaetton:

Here is a link. http://dailypost.ng/2015/12/09/british-scientists-confirms-existence-of-new-sexually-transmitted-disease/

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Predicts Outbreak Of The Most Deathly Newsexually Transmitted Dis by plaetton: 10:57am On Jan 02, 2016
Reyginus:
Here is a link. http://dailypost.ng/2015/12/09/british-scientists-confirms-existence-of-new-sexually-transmitted-disease/

Thank you sir Reyginus.

Happy new year, and may the Toothfairy bless you with $ under your pillow (a metaphor for honest hardwork)
angry
Re: Pastor Adeboye Predicts Outbreak Of The Most Deathly Newsexually Transmitted Dis by paulGrundy(m): 10:57am On Jan 02, 2016
plaetton:

It may be another STD.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Predicts Outbreak Of The Most Deathly Newsexually Transmitted Dis by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 02, 2016
plaetton:

Thank you sir Reginus.

Happy new year, and may the Toothfairy bless you with $ under your pillow (a metaphor for honest hardwork)
angry
Lololol. You are high. And may the Flying Spaghetti Monster supply more drugs for the drugged. Happy New Year too.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Predicts Outbreak Of The Most Deathly Newsexually Transmitted Dis by plaetton: 11:00am On Jan 02, 2016
paulGrundy:

It may be another STD.

New strains of diseases are discovered every year.
That's more of a guesstimate, not a prophecy.

A prophecy would be for him to say approximately how many million lives would this his imaginary new deadly disease claim worldwide, especially in Nigeria.

Anything short of that is a FRAUD.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Predicts Outbreak Of The Most Deathly Newsexually Transmitted Dis by T4taiwo(m): 1:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
Prophecy my foot, scaming their gullible followers.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Predicts Outbreak Of The Most Deathly Newsexually Transmitted Dis by OKUCHI11(m): 4:35pm On Jan 02, 2016
hahn:

Bro, send me your phone number so I can add you to the whatsapp group for free thinkers. soh.8686@yahoo.com

Happy new year! grin
please I want to join
Re: Pastor Adeboye Predicts Outbreak Of The Most Deathly Newsexually Transmitted Dis by hahn(m): 4:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
OKUCHI11:
please I want to join

Your whatsapp number?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Predicts Outbreak Of The Most Deathly Newsexually Transmitted Dis by OKUCHI11(m): 7:10pm On Jan 02, 2016
hahn:

Your whatsapp number?

(1) (Reply)

6 Levels Of Powerful Prayer / Lamentation Of Pastor Enoch Adeboye And The Spirit Of Archbishop Benson Ldahosa / I Have No Religion. Love Is My Religion!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.