Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash - Celebrities (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash (94962 Views)

Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) / Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church / D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by SHAIBULIAR: 4:57pm On Jan 02, 2016
DrChukzy:

my neighbor ur mama
Keep talking, someday you'll say something intelligent!
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by emperorchedda(m): 5:07pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ruq:

You clearly know nothing, switch that "lollipop" with Dick and see if he would have won. you don't just go blunt like that on a good song, you let people decode.
What are you saying??

Who will plainly use 'dlck' on a track? Even Kesh never said pvssy in english

Moreover lil wayne's carter III was as raw as you get it with explicit sexual content centered upon licking and 'b1tches' except you don't know who Lil Wayne is or what he sings about yet he managed to sweep 8 grammys in one night

Now talk of Jay Z, Kanye West, these artists have MOST of their songs centered on sex/money yet they pack enough grammys...so oga what are you saying? undecided

You can argue all you want but when it comes to Weezy F, he's a hardcore rapper with multitude of awards
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by DrChukzy(m): 5:24pm On Jan 02, 2016
SHAIBULIAR:
Keep talking, someday you'll say something intelligent!

anu ohia! So you are back to ur senses?
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by DrChukzy(m): 5:25pm On Jan 02, 2016
AJOT99:

I know people like u. U came from a God forsaken generation, that's y u can reply me in that manner.

I know u are hopeless, continue with ur hopeless life.
Anu Ewu.....Continue with ur Miserable life. HOEloshi
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by SHAIBULIAR: 5:32pm On Jan 02, 2016
DrChukzy:

anu ohia! So you are back to ur senses?
Keep talking. I always yawn when I'm interested.
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by DrChukzy(m): 5:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
SHAIBULIAR:
Keep talking. I always yawn when I'm interested.

fool reply me if you know you are a bastard!
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by SHAIBULIAR: 5:58pm On Jan 02, 2016
DrChukzy:

fool reply me if you know you are a bastard!
Brains aren't everything. In fact, in your case they're nothing!
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by 3kay945(m): 6:16pm On Jan 02, 2016
Nawa o, see wetin money and weed cause.
Olamide of yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by DrChukzy(m): 6:23pm On Jan 02, 2016
SHAIBULIAR:
Brains aren't everything. In fact, in your case they're nothing!
am happy you finally proved urself as a bastard. CaseClosed
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by AJOT99(m): 6:37pm On Jan 02, 2016
DrChukzy:

Anu Ewu.....Continue with ur Miserable life. HOEloshi

Ao did you even get out of your cage?
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by SHOCK7(m): 6:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
MathsChic:

It would be so cool if he doesn't reply. That would be more mature. But seriously though, Jazzy didn't have to mention Olamide's name, neither did he have to say if he wanted to car he could come take it. That's inappropriate.
Olamide is now on a rant on Twitter and this is getting really ugly. tongue
Not interested in their beef, but not looking bad in 'ur pro?
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Akin1212(m): 7:03pm On Jan 02, 2016
ifeomaekol:
number 1 u dnt kw anything abt my person, 2) I hv every right to like wat I wnt or hate wat I want. 3) yes d awards sucks to me cos pple I expected to win smthn didn't eg waje, tiwa, phyno etc and yes I love dia songs. Go n learn hw to respect oda pples opinions, cos u suck @ dt too and u suck for judging me, wen u dnt kw me. U suck big time. Mind ur business n dnt comment rubbish cos u hv hands n fingers too. Reekado won fine did I say he shuldnt? Weda dey win or dnt win ll it affect me in any way? U really suck.

Hmmmmmmmmm, seriously I cannot stop laughing. What is your problem exactly? Is it because you did not understand my comment or what? kai this is too much, why all the cussing? Talking about lil kesh and your type of person wasn't an insult from me, I only expressed that you might be naughty which can be a compliment depending on how you see it. About people's opinion, lol you have just made a wrong claim because I respect what people think which they have the right to 100%. Did I mention who should win the award to you? I just didn't "agree" that the award "sucks" because phyno didn't win it citing my reason for disagreeing. I think it's you who doesn't respect the opinion of others. I did not cast any bad aspersion on your personality, I just said 'says a lot about who you are', I can't keep explaining because it's starting to look ridiculous. I don't do e-insults and deliberating on this will not add value to any of us, it's obvious you have taken my comment in the wrong vein, If you think I insulted you then I'm sorry. I just hope you could see my point. Next time you could have said you didn't like what I wrote instead of all these cussing.
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Kingy10: 7:57pm On Jan 02, 2016
STILESGANG:
Even beyonce,rihanna lilwayne and other big american names sings dirty and they still win the grammies so what's your point?.
which song is that apart from b"tch better have my money for Beyonce & rihanna, that of Lil Wayne iz different and he won in only 2008 lollipop, that's because songs produced in that year & are not competitive n because they used it to praise the memory of static major...that's all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by STILESGANG: 8:21pm On Jan 02, 2016
What of drunk in love didn't'beyonce win a grammy for it.Upon the lewd lyrics.
Kingy10:

which song is that apart from b"tch better have my money for Beyonce & rihanna, that of Lil Wayne iz different and he won in only 2008 lollipop, that's because songs produced in that year & are not competitive n because they used it to praise the memory of static major...that's all
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Kingy10: 9:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
STILESGANG:
What of drunk in love didn't'beyonce win a grammy for it.Upon the lewd lyrics.
only "shit" ...talking about p*ssy,dick
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Themandator: 9:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
MathsChic:

Of course he didn't. I have heard more people talk about lil kesh than they did about banks. Seriously, how many hits did banks release last year? compared to kesh?

Lyrical content of lilkesh work is nothing to write about...Can you play any of his song with your wife by your side .

Next rated is not for the person most popular amongst riffraffs and irresponsible elements of the society ....katapot will turn ever green because it speaks to something institutional..family

It is not to celebrate mediocrity but that person that is set to do music ,for ever...where is terry g?

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Themandator: 10:32pm On Jan 02, 2016
golpen:

Lol.... This man is funny. You go fear music knowledge haha...

Can you tell the house what good lyrics with an off tempo beat and instrumental, if lyrics only is content in your own view.

You're not trying to dialogue, you're trying to score cheap points.

What I believe he is trying to point out is this: remove the stomping beats and ask the kesh guy to voice those lyrics of his

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by golpen(m): 11:03pm On Jan 02, 2016
Themandator:

What I believe he is trying to point out is this: remove the stomping beats and ask the kesh guy to voice those lyrics of his

Why not?! But the result will still be that some people will or will not like it. From the beginning I have said it. Music is art, and you can choose your style from a wide range. And why do you want to remove the instruments as if it's not part of the music? We've had songs where the singer says just only one phrase and the rest is instruments, win awards.
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by MARSHARE(m): 11:16pm On Jan 02, 2016
''YBNL'' all the way!!!
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by ifeomaekol(f): 7:49am On Jan 03, 2016
Akin1212:

Hmmmmmmmmm, seriously I cannot stop laughing. What is your problem exactly? Is it because you did not understand my comment or what? kai this is too much, why all the cussing? Talking about lil kesh and your type of person wasn't an insult from me, I only expressed that you might be naughty which can be a compliment depending on how you see it. About people's opinion, lol you have just made a wrong claim because I respect what people think which they have the right to 100%. Did I mention who should win the award to you? I just didn't "agree" that the award "sucks" because phyno didn't win it citing my reason for disagreeing. I think it's you who doesn't respect the opinion of others. I did not cast any bad aspersion on your personality, I just said 'says a lot about who you are', I can't keep explaining because it's starting to look ridiculous. I don't do e-insults and deliberating on this will not add value to any of us, it's obvious you have taken my comment in the wrong vein, If you think I insulted you then I'm sorry. I just hope you could see my point. Next time you could have said you didn't like what I wrote instead of all these cussing.
d truth is dt u misunderstood me, n I guess I misunderstood u too. Maybe nxt u try n really understand a presons write up before commenting.
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by uchennaq(m): 9:16am On Jan 03, 2016
989900:

Meh.
I'm sorry oik if I don't know your idol.

BTW, last time I checked, nairaland.com can be accessed from almost anywhere in the world, and knowing some random artist is not a prerequisite.

[size=20pt]IF YOU CLAIM YOU DON'T KNOW WHO OLAMIDE AND LIL KESH IS, THEN YOU LIVE IN AWARA LGA PERIOD!!![/size]
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by uchennaq(m): 9:24am On Jan 03, 2016
FILEBE:

smh. I didn't and wouldn't vote Lil Kesh for anything in this world. His lyrics are too vulgar. Call a spade a spade my friend! Rubish is rubish. Next rated should be given to rubish?

[size=20pt]STOP BLABBING MY FRIEND. HOW MANY NAIJA SONG IS NOT RUBBISH? WHAT IS CHOP MY MONEY?, WHAT IS EVEN DOROBUCCI, DOROMEGA, DOROSUPER, WHAT IS LIMPOPO?, WHAT IS SHOKI THAT EVERYBODY IS SINGING AND DANCING(EVEN YOU), GUY PLEASE GIVE YOURSELF SHORT STOOL IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY.[/size]
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by 989900: 9:55am On Jan 03, 2016
uchennaq:

[size=20pt][s]IF YOU CLAIM YOU DON'T KNOW WHO OLAMIDE AND LIL KESH IS, THEN YOU LIVE IN AWARA LGA PERIOD!!![/s][/size]

Yes, I live in 'AWARAAWARAAWARAWARAR LGA' and I still don't fxcking know your idol; happy now? Choke on that. cool
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
When Kanye west pulled his rant against tailor swift he quickly turned around and apologized to tailor swift and today they are bff. Olamide owes the headies organisers an apology and also Don Jazzy.

If he feels the headies is biased and has been hijacked then he should return his own award and any other award he has gotten from them otherwise he should suck it up and go work on his and his crews brand and quit with all this street this and street that. Is he more street than daddy showkey and the rest of them? The guy no sabi wetin street be.... let him go to jamaica and see the grandfather of the street he is flaunting

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by FILEBE(m): 2:56pm On Jan 03, 2016
uchennaq:

[size=20pt]STOP BLABBING MY FRIEND. HOW MANY NAIJA SONG IS NOT RUBBISH? WHAT IS CHOP MY MONEY?, WHAT IS EVEN DOROBUCCI, DOROMEGA, DOROSUPER, WHAT IS LIMPOPO?, WHAT IS SHOKI THAT EVERYBODY IS SINGING AND DANCING(EVEN YOU), GUY PLEASE GIVE YOURSELF SHORT STOOL IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY.[/size]
ode! Mumu. I will rather listen to those songs than listen to lewd and suggestive songs that i can't play infront of my kids or elderly ones.
I know i dignified your "quoting me" with a reply next time....i will .....
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by okwyzo(m): 6:20pm On Jan 03, 2016
Themandator:

Lyrical content of lilkesh work is nothing to write about...Can you play any of his song with your wife by your side .

Next rated is not for the person most popular amongst riffraffs and irresponsible elements of the society ....katapot will turn ever green because it speaks to something institutional..family

It is not to celebrate mediocrity but that person that is set to do music ,for ever...where is terry g?
http://spane5music..nl/2015/12/obim-el-fuego-ft-kollydee.html?spref=fb&m=1
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by okwyzo(m): 6:21pm On Jan 03, 2016
ifeomaekol:
d truth is dt u misunderstood me, n I guess I misunderstood u too. Maybe nxt u try n really understand a presons write up before commenting.
http://spane5music..nl/2015/12/obim-el-fuego-ft-kollydee.html?spref=fb&m=1
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by Ajgal10(f): 8:56pm On Jan 04, 2016
SHAIBULIAR:
i no blame you,i blame your Yoruba landlord wey just give you quit notice for mushin
Heheheee by their replies we know them.They are never refined at all...hahhahaaa
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by stabilizer: 10:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
Themandator:

Terry G dey iyana iba playin draft

1 Like

Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by stabilizer: 11:02pm On Jan 04, 2016
naijadeyhia:
When Kanye west pulled his rant against tailor swift he quickly turned around and apologized to tailor swift and today they are bff. Olamide owes the headies organisers an apology and also Don Jazzy.

If he feels the headies is biased and has been hijacked then he should return his own award and any other award he has gotten from them otherwise he should suck it up and go work on his and his crews brand and quit with all this street this and street that. Is he more street than daddy showkey and the rest of them? The guy no sabi wetin street be.... let him go to jamaica and see the grandfather of the street he is flaunting

There is everything in street buh no man rule the street without Attitude, a real boss is determined by his attitude and ability to accept, decide, control motivate and discipline any situation at any point in time
Re: Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash by MrCork: 11:37pm On Jul 15, 2018
flawlesRebirth:
.NO AM A MAN...I DONT HAVE TO EXPLAIN TO YOU DAHT I WOKE UP IN D MIDDLE OF D NIGHT TO DROP DAT...BESIDES ITS NOT A MST U READ...OYA NOW SWERVE TO D RIGHT>>>>>>>>>>>>>

...ladies do not swaaaar ..growwwwwwup plis ...and then u complain u can't find man on nairaland ((Shake my head undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Pastor Joshua Iginla Divorces His Wife Due To Infidelity On Both Sides / Iyanya's First Sex With Yvonne Nelson: Singer Recounts / JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.