Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,911 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran (14085 Views)

Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed / Different Interpretation Of Revelation: Which One Do You Believe In? / The Falling Away And The Revelation Of The Son Of Perdition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by BETATRON(m): 1:04pm On Jan 04, 2016
malvisguy212:
you do not understand the teaching in the bible, the old testament forestshadow God plan.

1.God love required God justice, just like a father would punished his children for breaking his command, God will do likewise.
2.The Hebrew word, shabath, translated
"rest" does not really refer to a
requirement to sleep or take a break due to weariness. So what does it imply?
The day of Sabbath (REST) is a forestshadow of God plan, is one of the purpose of God creating human. Jesus say the Sabbath is made for man and not man for the Sabbath. The Sabbath is a preview of heaven, when we will forever enter into God's REST. So, the
author of Hebrews encourages us to
enter into God's rest rather than falling
into disobedience.
3.The Bible does not say that dust will be a part of diet of a snake. Bible talks of the serpent and its punishment. God cursed the serpent and said that serpent will face humiliation (eat dust). It was used as a phrase and not as a diet:
Genesis 3:14
So the LORD God said to the serpent,
"Because you have done this,Cursed are you above all the livestock and all the wild animals!You will crawl on your belly and you will eat dust all the days of your life.

Does this verse look like it was talking about the diet of the serpent ? This verse was a humiliation to the serpent.

I do not know which biologists you have studied. Snakes being although carnivores do taste dust in order to find
their way around.They use their tongues
to smell and by doing so and as they
crawl on their bellies, their tongue picks
up dust. The dust simply pass through
their dietry tract. The dust particles are
cleaned off the animal’s tongue. Most of
the dust would therefore be swallowed
and pass through the digestive tract.

The rest of your questions are pointing to the same direction, the nature of God, God did not send himself, it was not God the father that incarnate in Jesus christ, it was God the son. In the baptism of Jesus, WHILE JESUS IS IN THE WORLD, A voice from heaven say " this is my beloved son IN whom I am well please"God the father is in heaven.

There is ONE God.
This God has 3 personalities.
Jesus is a man.
Among the 3 personalities in ONE God, it was God the son who incarnate in Jesus. There was a time when God the son BECAME man but the was never a time when He became God, for God is eternal.
to number1--tell me what kind of justice these are

A)Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the
judge or of the priest who represents the LORD yourGod must be put to death. Such evil must be purgedfrom Israel--Deuteronomy 17:12 NL

B)They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great,whether man or woman-2 Chronicles 15:12-13

C) If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this,shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst-Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB

---justify justify

2--this doesn't explain why God rested on the 7th Day

3-why was the serpent cursed? He was possessed by the devil,the devil should be caused not the serpent---its like cursing a man whose wife possessed him(I.e isn't in His right senses)---more so how is eating dust a debasement...what type of debasement is that(elucidate please)---what of the snail that crawls? What of the --alot of animals are known to crawl also--were they also punished too?

--using mouth to smell isn't special--elephants use their legs to hear too..bats use ultrasonic technology in their ears to see---cats smell dust too---even a newly born eats dust bro---

Lastly--Like i you said God is 3 personalities..lol...so do these 3 personalities play different role--if yes...isn't that equal to worshipping 3 Gofs--if no--why was the child personality sent by the father personality and why was the child personality forsaken by the father personality
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by manmacho: 1:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
BETATRON:

judge or of the priest who represents the LORD yourGod must be put to death. Such evil must be purgedfrom Israel--Deuteronomy 17:12 NL

B)They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great,whether man or woman-2 Chronicles 15:12-13

C) If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this,shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst-Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB

---justify justify

3-why was the serpent cursed? He was possessed by the devil,the devil should be caused not the serpent---its like cursing a man whose wife possessed him(I.e isn't in His right senses)---more so how is eating dust a debasement...what type of debasement is that(elucidate please)---what of the snail that crawls? What of the --alot of animals are known to crawl also--were they also punished too?

--using mouth to smell isn't special--elephants use their legs to hear too..bats use ultrasonic technology in their ears to see---cats smell dust too---even a newly born eats dust bro---

Lastly--Like i you said God is 3 personalities..lol...so do these 3 personalities play different role--if yes...isn't that equal to worshipping 3 Gofs--if no--why was the child personality sent by the father personality and why was the child personality forsaken by the father personality

what has all this got to do with the topic?

open another thread for all this your question or you consult other thread where you will have the answer

PLEASE GO BACK TO THE TOPIC
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by BETATRON(m): 1:53pm On Jan 04, 2016
manmacho:

what has all this got to do with the topic?

open another thread for all this your question or you consult other thread where you will have the answer

PLEASE GO BACK TO THE TOPIC
my brother..maybe you should go to the topic and read it carefully to see how it led us here--cause you probably didn't read it---we have discussed a lot of things outside the context of the topic (both islamic and otherwise)sir

----by the way you are not the op if any1 is beta positioned to talk of derailing it should be the op---
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by manmacho: 3:30pm On Jan 04, 2016
BETATRON:
my brother..maybe you should go to the topic and read it carefully to see how it led us here--cause you probably didn't read it---we have discussed a lot of things outside the context of the topic (both islamic and otherwise)sir

----by the way you are not the op if any1 is beta positioned to talk of derailing it should be the op---

see the topic has been derailed

all the question you asking here as become muslim popular chorus and the answers you
have already

the question is since your hadith does not always confirm that truth of you quran, why still hold on to it because i can safely say that it is corrupt if it stand oppose to the quaran in some cases

1 Like

Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by malvisguy212: 3:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
BETATRON:

---justify justify

are you insane You are asking me what kind of love required justice? If you did evil, and you run to you father for help,if your dad is a man with good moral behavior, he will punished you, is this not justice ? Most of the old testament law you quote are for the Jews living at that time, the Largest religion as of that time is the worship of baal, the law was to prevent them from worshipping this gods.

Provide the quranic account on how the fall of man began, give details and full story.

If elephant can do the same, what your point?

Surah 21:91: “And (remember) her
who guarded her chastity: WE
breathed into her of OUR SPIRIT, and
We made her and her son a sign for
all peoples.” (Yusuf Ali)

Note: the phrase "OUR" is plurality. And the word "spirit" is singular. How many spirit breath on Mary ?
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by malvisguy212: 3:50pm On Jan 04, 2016
lexiconkabir:
sp'erm is not produced in the tetes, THIS IS A SCIENTIFIC FACT MANY PEOPLE DONT KNOW INCLUDING THE SITE YOU LIFTED THAT RUBBISH FROM, do yourself a favor go to wikipedia.org and search for S'emen, read the updated scientific fact of the production of s'emen.
your lies has been expose, provide link that say Fluid (S'emen) is from backbone and ribs or keep shut.

1 Like

Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by malvisguy212: 3:56pm On Jan 04, 2016
manmacho:

all the question you asking here as become muslim popular chorus and the answers you
have already

the question is since your hadith does not always confirm that truth of you quran, why still hold on to it because i can safely say that it is corrupt if it stand oppose to the quaran in some cases
thank you my brother, Tbaba123 say hadith is also a revelation, I can dig the thread he made this comment, and now this liars are condemning the hadith, is not a revelation, satanic deception.
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by BETATRON(m): 4:06pm On Jan 04, 2016
malvisguy212:
are you insane You are asking me what kind of love required justice? If you did evil, and you run to you father for help,if your dad is a man with good moral behavior, he will punished you, is this not justice ? Most of the old testament law you quote are for the Jews living at that time, the Largest religion as of that time is the worship of baal, the law was to prevent them from worshipping this gods.

Provide the quranic account on how the fall of man began, give details and full story.

If elephant can do the same, what your point?

Note: the phrase "OUR" is plurality. And the word "spirit" is singular. How many spirit breath on Mary ?
you didn't read what I posted bro...you didn't or maybe you have no explanation
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by BETATRON(m): 4:09pm On Jan 04, 2016
manmacho:

have already

pls go start the thrend from the beginning---your question has been answered duly--read the replies from the beginning please,read
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by malvisguy212: 4:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
malvisguy212:

BETATRON:
you didn't read what I posted bro...you didn't or maybe you have no explanation
if you read my earlier reply to your post, you will not type the rubbish you type.
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 04, 2016
malvisguy212:
your lies has been expose, provide link that say Fluid (S'emen) is from backbone and ribs or keep shut.
sorry to say, but you are big foool! angry didnt u c where i told u to go to wikipedia and search s'emen? guy u dey vex me gan! and point of correction the quran didnt say from the backbone and the ribs, bt it says from between the backbone and the ribs! which is exactly where the abdomen is.
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by manmacho: 4:38pm On Jan 04, 2016
BETATRON:
pls go start the thrend from the beginning---your question has been answered duly--read the replies from the beginning please,read

please give me your explanation why your hadith still stand relevant in the phase of the contradiction is showing against the quoran and i will never ask you this question again

thank you
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by malvisguy212: 4:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
lexiconkabir:
sorry to say, but you are big foool! angry didnt u c where i told u to go to wikipedia and search s'emen? guy u dey vex me gan!
between me and you who is the fool ? I provide link , but you on the other hand failed to provide link. Stop mentioning me if you don't know what to say only to throw insult.
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
malvisguy212:
between me and you who is the fool ? I provide link , but you on the other hand failed to provide link. Stop mentioning me if you don't know what to say only to throw insult.
You are the big foool, i had warned you earlier that you wont like d outcome of you telling me to shut up, u thought i was joking. the link has s'emen, and if i post it here it will change to fluid instead of s'emen, thats why i told you to go to wikipedia, simple!
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by malvisguy212: 5:09pm On Jan 04, 2016
lexiconkabir:
You are the big foool, i had warned you earlier that you wont like d outcome of you telling me to shut up, u thought i was joking. the link has s'emen, and if i post it here it will change to fluid instead of s'emen, thats why i told you to go to wikipedia, simple!
what the different between s'emen and fluid ? You can insult me , I am use to it. Provide the link or don't quote me.
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 04, 2016
malvisguy212:
what the different between s'emen and fluid ? You can insult me , I am use to it. Provide the link or don't quote me.
dont form innocence here, i had warned you earlier, you asked for it! why are you this daft?! you are asking me whats the difference between seme'n and fluid, if the link has ''seme'n'' and nairaland land typesetting enviroment change seme'n in the link to fluid, will the link still load?
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by unphilaz(m): 5:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
malvisguy212:
trash!!

Surah 6:115: “The word of your Lord
is complete, in truth and justice.
Nothing shall abrogate His words.
He is the Hearer, the
Omniscient.”

However, note the contradiction in Surah 2:106:
“Whatever verse we shall abrogate,
or cause (thee) to forget, we will
bring a better one than it, or one
like unto it. Dost thou not know that
God is almighty?” (Sale)

Why replace one verse with another if
they are similar. If the Qur’an is the
Word of God, should it not be perfect
from the start? How can one perfect
verse be better than another perfect
verse? So, how can Allah claim to
substitute his perfect verse(s) with
something better? How can a divinely
perfect revelation be improved upon?
The fact that some of its verses needed
to be replaced within a short period of
just 23 years – the time it took to
complete the Qur’an – proves that the
Qur’an’s claim to be a book for all time
and for all peoples is a lie. This means
some of Allah’s eternal words were
applicable for only a very short period
and not for all eternity as it is claimed.

oh my Lord!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by malvisguy212: 6:06pm On Jan 04, 2016
lexiconkabir:
dont form innocence here, i had warned you earlier, you asked for it! why are you this daft?! you are asking me whats the difference between seme'n and fluid, if the link has ''seme'n'' and nairaland land typesetting enviroment change seme'n in the link to fluid, will the link still load?
alright. Maby I would stop replying you for now because this discussion is turning you into a monster.
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by unphilaz(m): 6:13pm On Jan 04, 2016
lexiconkabir:
The Quran will never be subject to the ratification of the bible, it has been diluted and mutilated beyond recognition,

hmmm if the bible cannot ratify the koran, why must saad refer mohammed to the torah to carry out the beheading of jews? Is it that the koran has not been written as of then or is yet to be complete?

lexiconkabir:
malvisguy212, when will you stop this copying and pasting? i have comprehensively explained the issue of the beheading of banu quraytha in THIS THREAD, make sure you peruse the thread up to the 2nd page, [size=18pt] moreover it wasnt even Muhammad pbuh that gave the judgement of beheading, it was sa'ad(a former ally of the banu quraytha)that gave the judgement, banu quraytha chose him themselves to be their judge, and sa'ad gave the judgement according to this bible verse Deut20:12-14 [/size]"If they refuse to make peace and they engage you in battle, lay siege to that city. When the LORD your God delivers it into your hand, put to the sword all the men in it. As for the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves. And you may use the plunder the LORD your God gives you from your enemies."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 04, 2016
unphilaz:

hmmm if the bible cannot ratify the bible, why must saad refer mohammed to the torah to carry out the beheading of jews? Is it that the koran has not been written as of then or is yet to be complete?

if they were judged by the quran, it will be sensed as unfair, so they were judged by the their torah, do u have a problem with that? if a british man judge you using nigerian laws, does that mean their own laws isnt relevant?
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 04, 2016
malvisguy212:
alright. Maby I would stop replying you for now because this discussion is turning you into a monster.
trash!
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by unphilaz(m): 6:18pm On Jan 04, 2016
malvisguy212:
you do not understand the teaching in the bible, the old testament forestshadow God plan.

1.God love required God justice, just like a father would punished his children for breaking his command, God will do likewise.
2.The Hebrew word, shabath, translated
"rest" does not really refer to a
requirement to sleep or take a break due to weariness. So what does it imply?
The day of Sabbath (REST) is a forestshadow of God plan, is one of the purpose of God creating human. Jesus say the Sabbath is made for man and not man for the Sabbath. The Sabbath is a preview of heaven, when we will forever enter into God's REST. So, the
author of Hebrews encourages us to
enter into God's rest rather than falling
into disobedience.
3.The Bible does not say that dust will be a part of diet of a snake. Bible talks of the serpent and its punishment. God cursed the serpent and said that serpent will face humiliation (eat dust). It was used as a phrase and not as a diet:
Genesis 3:14
So the LORD God said to the serpent,
"Because you have done this,Cursed are you above all the livestock and all the wild animals!You will crawl on your belly and you will eat dust all the days of your life.

Does this verse look like it was talking about the diet of the serpent ? This verse was a humiliation to the serpent.

I do not know which biologists you have studied. Snakes being although carnivores do taste dust in order to find
their way around.They use their tongues
to smell and by doing so and as they
crawl on their bellies, their tongue picks
up dust. The dust simply pass through
their dietry tract. The dust particles are
cleaned off the animal’s tongue. Most of
the dust would therefore be swallowed
and pass through the digestive tract.

The rest of your questions are pointing to the same direction, the nature of God, God did not send himself, it was not God the father that incarnate in Jesus christ, it was God the son. In the baptism of Jesus, WHILE JESUS IS IN THE WORLD, A voice from heaven say " this is my beloved son IN whom I am well please"God the father is in heaven.

There is ONE God.
This God has 3 personalities.
Jesus is a man.
Among the 3 personalities in ONE God, it was God the son who incarnate in Jesus. There was a time when God the son BECAME man but the was never a time when He became God, for God is eternal.

am not happy you obliged him ... create another thread and direct him there... it will keep the conversation going on straight.... angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by BETATRON(m): 6:19pm On Jan 04, 2016
grin yawns
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
BETATRON:
grin yawns
you see what dat guy is doing, every rational person will understand my explanation as to why i cant post the link here, but the guy is feigning ignorance, very annoying.
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by BETATRON(m): 6:36pm On Jan 04, 2016
lexiconkabir:
you see what dat guy is doing, every rational person will understand my explanation as to why i cant post the link here, but the guy is feigning ignorance, very annoying.
lol...I discovered its better channeling one's time to something fruitful like solving math or reading theology than wasting it with iron headed people

Me have no business in this thrend any longer---amazing how pathetic human logic can be @ times
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 04, 2016
BETATRON:
lol...I discovered its better channeling one's time to something fruitful like solving math or reading theology than wasting it with iron headed people

Me have no business in this thrend any longer---amazing how pathetic human logic can be @ times
are you a mathematician?
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by BETATRON(m): 6:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
lexiconkabir:
are you a mathematician?
nop...but I LOVE MATH GAN..but my passion for physics is greater--so I chose --PHYSICS ELECTRONICS--that way I won't loose contact with math,and phy6
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 04, 2016
BETATRON:
nop...but I LOVE MATH GAN..but my passion for physics is greater--so I chose --PHYSICS ELECTRONICS--that way I won't loose contact with math,and phy6
are you an undergraduate?
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by BETATRON(m): 6:55pm On Jan 04, 2016
lexiconkabir:
are you an undergraduate?
yes sir..what about you?
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 04, 2016
BETATRON:
yes sir..what about you?
yes, sir, i am. studying pure and applied math in unilorin, which school do you attend?
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by BETATRON(m): 7:01pm On Jan 04, 2016
lexiconkabir:
yes, sir, i am. studying pure and applied math in unilorin, which school do you attend?
futminna--lol--una(math students) be oga oh--but na we pass grin
Re: The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 04, 2016
BETATRON:
futminna--lol--una(math students) be oga oh--but na we pass grin
I here cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can You Return A Certificate For Engaging In Exams Malpractice After Repentance? / Happy All Saints' Day To Catholic: You Too Can Be A Saint! / What Happens After Death?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.