Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,548 members, 7,861,601 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:13 PM

Olamide Disrupts Headies Award Show In Anger - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Disrupts Headies Award Show In Anger (1181 Views)

Davido, Wizkid, Chioma & Tiwa Savage Party In Club After Headies Award (video) / Heavy Rain Disrupts Faze’s Birthday Bash And Concert In Abuja / Regina Daniels' Nose Ring And Leg Chain Anger Her Fans As They Abuse Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide Disrupts Headies Award Show In Anger by eltemur1: 8:30am On Jan 02, 2016
A lot of people were expecting YBNL act Lil Kesh to win the Next
rated awards but he did not and that has caused a lot of tension at
the Headies tonight. He lost to Reekado Banks and YBNL boss
Literally went on Stage and disreupted the show, calling out
organisers of the award for fowel Play.
According to Olamide, he went through the same unjust treatment
as an upcoming artiste and had no one to fight for him but he is
not going to sit by and watch Lil Kesh go through the same.
He said:
I went through all ds ish when I was hustlin like Kesh .... But
mehn no one to fight for me .. I had to do that for the poor
boy. Even me , I ddnt have the grace to have every single
back to back in number one spot .. Biko leave trash for
lawma.
Bleep u don jazzy ....... Bleep ur whole generation I am not d
banj ... God will punish u and ur fake ass ... Bastard omo ale
forming humble. After u done ruin d'banj with packaging na
d same u de come de form humble on social media . I called
to strike a deal with Dija. And fucking gave her Manager to
call me Bleep nigga .. Don't come to d mainland .. Honestly ..
Bleep u !!!!!!!!!!!!! I am fucking mainland .
U are mainland too but I fucking don't claim it fake boy ..
Your yansh . Mother fucker d'banj senior de call u don ..
After all u still come twitter diss d guy cause u guys .. Had
issues .. All d fucking fake. All d fucking fake nighas should
back u up I have my real niggas with .. U no be done where
I de u be mummy . De pay for love fool .
I did not mention father's name on d stage don't fucking
mention my name Bleep boy . Don't try all ds shit with me .
God punish elder wey de fucking call me out when I no call
him name . Bastard. Don jazzy is human ... Not God I only
aired my opinion .. Don't mention my name ... Biko U de
chance ur boys .. Dem de call u baba .. My niggas call me
brother !!!!!
Donjazzy responded to Olamide's reaction by saying:
He is not a big fan of award shows and he has not bribed
anyone to give his artistes an award. He said Reekado was
performing at another award show when he was called to
come over to the Headies.
As we speak, Both Mavin and YBNL crews have left the
venue. The show is now officially "Dabaru" http://www.daminaj.com/2016/01/olamide-disrupts-headies-award-as-lil.html?m=1
Re: Olamide Disrupts Headies Award Show In Anger by eltemur1: 8:33am On Jan 02, 2016
hehehee...what do u expect from a little man with some money??

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Disrupts Headies Award Show In Anger by jaymejate: 8:38am On Jan 02, 2016
I don know say Don jazzy go buy the Award.
Kudos to Olamide for standing by Lil kesh. Tho i don't like kesh, but he is far okay than that Cock, reekado
Re: Olamide Disrupts Headies Award Show In Anger by Lytech(m): 8:44am On Jan 02, 2016
Corruption is from grassroot,can someone tell me in what way was reekado better than kesh,how many hit track did reekado has compare to kesh....mehn,headies fall my hand,Daniel winning the award shld have been an alternative.... Bleep mavin and their boss...
Re: Olamide Disrupts Headies Award Show In Anger by ojun50(m): 8:59am On Jan 02, 2016
Very soon APC we blame GEJ for dis but olamide went to far nd i jst hope don will nt reply him.

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Disrupts Headies Award Show In Anger by Hundreddegrees(m): 9:15am On Jan 02, 2016
"Them deh call u don but for my side u be dummy"

#EyanMayweather cool
Re: Olamide Disrupts Headies Award Show In Anger by mamachizzy(f): 10:57am On Jan 02, 2016
A lot of pple are really not getting de point. This award is based on votes. Lil mesh may have been better than rekado but rekados fans voted. while lil kesh's fans were busy dancing shoki, rekados fans were busy voting #shikina#
Two of them sef no deserve de award

3 Likes

Re: Olamide Disrupts Headies Award Show In Anger by chachanga: 12:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
Lytech:
Corruption is from grace root,can someone tell me in what way was reekado better than kesh,how many hit track did reekado has compare to kesh....mehn,headies fall my hand,Daniel winning the award shld have been an alternative.... Bleep mavin and their boss...

Headies Admin & Organizers funked up jarey!

Maybe they did source some numbers from the fan votes but how do they convince us that they didn't juke the figures with all these controversial outcomes, ehn?

If they are sure of themselves. Let them authorize their Media Agency and I.T guys to release the data analytic for public consumption,na?
Make we see how say na the voters actually decided the outcomes of these nominations, abi?

Their continued silence will surely make the Olamide-DonJazzy beef a complete mess in no time.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Disrupts Headies Award Show In Anger by Damikevin(m): 1:02pm On Jan 02, 2016
jaymejate:
I don know say Don jazzy go buy the Award.
Kudos to Olamide for standing by Lil kesh. Tho i don't like kesh, but he is far okay than that Cock, reekado
No offence oooo! E be like u no know music.

(1) (Reply)

Photos:Toyin Aimakhu Wins Support From Fans 2 Block Any1 Talking Crap On IG Page / 1 / Actress Tayo Sobola Looks Totally Beautiful As She Slays These Bead Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.